Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400444 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4035 on: March 01, 2019, 04:49:28 PM »
*&(+(+

It may well do, but that is not the point.

Private citizens in Portugal are not permitted to investigate in the face of a live police investigation.  And I have no desire to get hauled up by the GNR.  That is why certain questions I would like to put to Coronel Sequeira of the GNR need to be stacked up until OG calls it a day.

Gerry appears to have a gatekeeper on his university email address.  Perhaps one day I will find out for sure.  But probably I won't.

So you have emailed Gerry... LOL

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4036 on: March 01, 2019, 04:54:44 PM »
Have you forgotten posting the following yesterday..

I have a number of questions for Mr Grime.  If you have a contact method for him, please enlighten me.

After all, if I don't ask, I am unlikely to get answers.
No I haven't forgotten.  What is your point?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4037 on: March 01, 2019, 05:13:30 PM »

If you can't see the point there's no more to be said.... I really can't see anyone getting any sense out of you.

You are probably the only person reading the forum who doesn't see my point
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 05:22:43 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4038 on: March 01, 2019, 06:06:04 PM »
The point is: you sought enlightenment and then when it was proffered you rebuffed it.  What is YOUR point?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4039 on: March 01, 2019, 06:29:30 PM »
Scotland Yard have asked the HO for a years funding to follow a ‘sensitive’ lead, according to Martin Brunt.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4040 on: March 01, 2019, 06:54:05 PM »
"Great news for Madeleine McCann's parents because, as each period of funding comes to an end they must fear Scotland Yard is about to pull the plug," Martin Brunt, Sky News crime correspondent, told the channel.

"Clearly, Scotland Yard feels it is worth continuing.

"This development might means there is new confidence there is a breakthrough in the investigation, or this final sensitive theory that they've been pursuing for two years is proving to be more complicated, more sensitive than they thought at the start.

"But clearly officers feel it is worth carrying on with this investigation."
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4041 on: March 01, 2019, 07:44:59 PM »
If you can't see the point there's no more to be said.... I really can't see anyone getting any sense out of you.

You are probably the only person reading the forum who doesn't see my point
Ad-hom.
What's up, old man?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4042 on: March 01, 2019, 08:05:19 PM »
"Great news for Madeleine McCann's parents because, as each period of funding comes to an end they must fear Scotland Yard is about to pull the plug," Martin Brunt, Sky News crime correspondent, told the channel.

"Clearly, Scotland Yard feels it is worth continuing.

"This development might means there is new confidence there is a breakthrough in the investigation, or this final sensitive theory that they've been pursuing for two years is proving to be more complicated, more sensitive than they thought at the start.

"But clearly officers feel it is worth carrying on with this investigation."

Very good news.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4043 on: March 01, 2019, 08:07:17 PM »

Excellent.  OG are obviously on to something.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4044 on: March 01, 2019, 09:16:10 PM »

Very good news.

For once we agree Erngath.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4045 on: March 01, 2019, 10:13:15 PM »
Excellent.  OG are obviously on to something.

They've been saying that for almost eight years.  Operation Grange is a farce imo, it should have been wound up long ago and let the McCanns spend their own money doing what it was intended for in the first place.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 10:15:37 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4046 on: March 01, 2019, 10:57:36 PM »
If the government can casually toss £30 m down the drain as part of their incompetent preparations for a no deal Brexit, I’m sure no one could possibly begrudge an extra £300k being spent on trying to bring closure to this case. 

Offline barrier

« Reply #4047 on: March 02, 2019, 08:37:28 AM »
Scotland Yard have asked the HO for a years funding to follow a ‘sensitive’ lead, according to Martin Brunt.

No hope of finding out what happened any time soon then.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4048 on: March 02, 2019, 08:55:38 AM »
No hope of finding out what happened any time soon then.

I think that is rather a snide remark.

If the police are asking for funding which will cover their work on Madeleine's case for another year it seems obvious that they consider that there is still work to be done on her behalf.

Or do you as a sceptic consider they should just pack up and leave it be ... since it is obvious they are not casting their net in your preferred direction?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline John

« Reply #4049 on: March 02, 2019, 09:34:29 AM »
If the government can casually toss £30 m down the drain as part of their incompetent preparations for a no deal Brexit, I’m sure no one could possibly begrudge an extra £300k being spent on trying to bring closure to this case.

The term for this is a dripping roast.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.