Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400445 times)

Offline The General

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4170 on: April 13, 2019, 03:59:16 PM »
There are people like you on this forum who have no trouble at all understanding my motives and my posts. There are others who seem completely unable to do so for some reason.
They don't want to understand, you're contra to their belief system, so you're to be dismissed and ridiculed. However apparently anyone with a broadly unsupportive McCann stance are all 'sceptics' and are default irrational as a result.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4171 on: April 13, 2019, 04:03:17 PM »
Just as I interpreted it as that - seems it was B who thought you cared.  @)(++(*

There will be no criticism of Moderators while I am around.  So please don't misunderstand an opinion.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4172 on: April 13, 2019, 04:23:42 PM »
They don't want to understand, you're contra to their belief system, so you're to be dismissed and ridiculed. However apparently anyone with a broadly unsupportive McCann stance are all 'sceptics' and are default irrational as a result.

And you don't want to understand support of The McCanns.  But your opinion is not dismissed on this Forum.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #4173 on: April 13, 2019, 04:25:16 PM »
There will be no criticism of Moderators while I am around.  So please don't misunderstand an opinion.

I wasn't aware I was criticizing B - My opinion was to VS post.

It was B who misunderstood that.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4174 on: April 13, 2019, 06:20:54 PM »

I don't know who "they" are ... but speaking for myself, I comprehend exactly what is posted and if I don't get it - I ask. 

It was only after some discussion on the forum that 'sceptic' and 'supporter' were chosen as the least offensive labels and as we know there are some downright nasty ones out there.

Very much a case of ... 'If the cap fits ... "
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #4175 on: April 13, 2019, 06:36:12 PM »
And you don't want to understand support of The McCanns.  But your opinion is not dismissed on this Forum.
That's not true. I understand completely. We must be sceptical, even of our sceptiscism.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4176 on: April 13, 2019, 06:40:49 PM »
That's not true. I understand completely. We must be sceptical, even of our sceptiscism.

Don't try blinding me with semantics.  But nice job at deflecting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4177 on: April 14, 2019, 06:17:02 PM »
This will be interesting.

I'm in the process of redesigning the Website and would love to include pictures and comments from people who are helping in the search for Madeleine.

If you have a picture or comment and would like for me to include on the new Website, Email me at campaign@findmadeleine.com.

Also, state whether you give us permission to include on our Website and social media accounts.

~FM Digital Coordinator
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4178 on: April 14, 2019, 06:40:29 PM »

I'm in the process of redesigning the Website and would love to include pictures and comments from people who are helping in the search for Madeleine.

If you have a picture or comment and would like for me to include on the new Website, Email me at campaign@findmadeleine.com.

Also, state whether you give us permission to include on our Website and social media accounts.

~FM Digital Coordinator
How often do you check the McCann social media and websites?  You seem to monitor it very closely, I wonder why you bother though...?  What interests you about it?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 06:43:26 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #4179 on: April 16, 2019, 10:49:13 AM »

I'am in the process of redesigning the Website and would love to include pictures and comments from people who are helping in the search for Madeleine.

~FM Digital Coordinator

Some years back we could read on the "FM" site that the site was copyrighted in 2006, how come?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4180 on: April 18, 2019, 12:24:10 AM »
For those who don’t believe a guilty person would actively campaign to have the crime they perpetrated reopened I’ll just leave this here.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/tv/viewers-horrified-paedophile-marches-parents-14201140
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4181 on: April 18, 2019, 07:20:10 AM »
For those who don’t believe a guilty person would actively campaign to have the crime they perpetrated reopened I’ll just leave this here.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/tv/viewers-horrified-paedophile-marches-parents-14201140
you already “left this here” before.  Was this psychopath actively petitioning The PM to get the police to review the evidence against him?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4182 on: April 18, 2019, 08:00:28 AM »
you already “left this here” before.  Was this psychopath actively petitioning The PM to get the police to review the evidence against him?

It's not the method that counts, it's the motive.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4183 on: April 18, 2019, 08:05:00 AM »
It's not the method that counts, it's the motive.
I think the method counts.  A march of a few hundred people is unlikely to achieve much.  A high profile appeal to the PM via the biggest selling paper in the UK is likely to be more effective.  Do you think that like, this man, the McCanns are psychopaths who revel in the attention and the thrill of it all?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4184 on: April 18, 2019, 08:31:40 AM »
I think the method counts.  A march of a few hundred people is unlikely to achieve much.  A high profile appeal to the PM via the biggest selling paper in the UK is likely to be more effective.  Do you think that like, this man, the McCanns are psychopaths who revel in the attention and the thrill of it all?

The McCanns devoted themselves to doing everything they possibly could to have Madeleine's case reopened.
Initially by keeping the investigation into her disappearance going while all the time lobbying politically for the police to be allowed to do their jobs and look for her.

The constant attempts to link them with the dregs of society is one of the more distasteful and desperate aspects of the campaigns mounted against them.

It is also an abuse of this thread which is to discuss the "latest news" about Madeleine's case ... which surely is the the present search for her.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 08:34:17 AM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....