Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400421 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4365 on: May 03, 2019, 12:22:36 PM »
That would be awesome. They could set them an office up in the Interrogation Chamber.

For information ...

"On the very day that interrogation of the McCann couple starts ... "

"We explain to Stuart that the McCanns interrogations would not result in detention." Goncalo Amaral
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #4366 on: May 03, 2019, 12:24:19 PM »
For information ...

"We explain to Stuart that the McCanns interrogations would not result in detention." Goncalo Amaral

Lost in translation,probably thrice or even more.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4367 on: May 03, 2019, 12:25:29 PM »
Lost in translation,probably thrice or even more.

Not sure what the point is anyway.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4368 on: May 03, 2019, 12:28:02 PM »

Not sure what the point is anyway.

You were on hols and may have missed it ... but in reality you're missing nothing.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4369 on: May 03, 2019, 01:19:39 PM »
I think you will have to ask the Judicial police based in Porto for the answer to that one ... but whatever, according to the exclusive in CM ... their interest is not directed at Madeleine's parents.

I thought the reopened investigation was based in Portimao?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #4370 on: May 03, 2019, 01:57:48 PM »
For information ...

I'm making light of it because as it fits your narrative, 'interrogation' seems way harsher than 'interview'.
Yet Amaral discusses 'interrogation' in a matter of fact manner, as depicted in your useful quotes. It's a police interview. I don't remember Murat being too disparaging about the 'interrogation'.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4371 on: May 03, 2019, 03:35:11 PM »
If the PJ arrest this paedophile...and find there is no evidence against him... But he confesses to all charges after a severe beating.. Will sceptics accept that as a reasonable outcome

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4372 on: May 03, 2019, 03:46:30 PM »
If the PJ arrest this paedophile...and find there is no evidence against him... But he confesses to all charges after a severe beating.. Will sceptics accept that as a reasonable outcome

What a silly proposition!
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4373 on: May 03, 2019, 04:00:56 PM »
What a silly proposition!

It's not a serious proposition... I'm surprised.. Not...you didn't realise ...but it is similar to what happened  to Leonora Cipriano
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 04:03:09 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4374 on: May 03, 2019, 04:21:06 PM »
Depends entirely on the strength of the confession, not the severity of the beating.

Let's say he did a recon and showed the PJ how he did it... Sorry not beaten by the PJ but by other prisoners

Offline barrier

« Reply #4375 on: May 03, 2019, 04:25:47 PM »
Let's say he did a recon and showed the PJ how he did it... Sorry not beaten by the PJ but by other prisoners

He'd probably be in isolation being a nonce,not that has stopped attacks in the past.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4376 on: May 03, 2019, 04:35:57 PM »
It's not a serious proposition... I'm surprised.. Not...you didn't realise ...but it is similar to what happened  to Leonora Cipriano

Don't worry.  I know that you do serial silly propositions.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4377 on: May 03, 2019, 04:39:29 PM »
You suspect.   This all seems to be looking at a situation with the "eye of God".
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4378 on: May 03, 2019, 04:47:01 PM »
You are on the wrong topic, this is the Madeleine McCann case not the Leonora Cipriano one!

It is a General Discussion about The Latest News.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4379 on: May 03, 2019, 04:52:30 PM »
Is Leonora Cipriano in the latest news today?

I don't know.  Is she?  Have you looked?