Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400402 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4485 on: May 04, 2019, 03:07:18 AM »
When did you qualify to join the moral police to be qualified to judge the attitude of others, huh?

I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, so if you don't like my attitude that's just too bad imo.

Keep it coming cheeky monkey ... I think your posts place you in a hole of your own making.  Normally my advice would be to stop digging ... but ...

By the way ... the thread topic is not you ... it is discussion of the latest news, it would be good to stick to that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #4486 on: May 04, 2019, 03:11:38 AM »
That is not news ... but I can see why you are deflecting to it.

I think the latest news makes it plain that as has been obvious to the majority for quite some time ... that neither Scotland Yard or the Judicial police have been twiddling their thumbs over the long drawn out case of investigating what happened to Madeleine McCann.

What is being revealed at the moment almost makes me wish that the Moita Flores and Joana Morais of this life were correct in the nonsense they've been punting for years.
The Publico article I've linked to and Misty's original link make it crystal clear that is not the case; worse Publico has indicated that people in the judiciary are responsible for participating in the crimes and allowing perpetrators free rein. I would say those who conspired for years to cover it up and say it does not happen are just as bad.

Sadly it's not just Portugal who are being lenient on or even complicit with the actions of paedophiles.  The UK, Ireland & Israel are just 3 other countries who appear to be on a path leading eventually to acceptance & possibly legalisation of the last taboo.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/02/low-level-paedophiles-could-avoid-jail-terms-new-guidance/

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/news-opinion/pat-flanagan-ireland-paedophiles-paradise-12394616

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-safe-haven-paedophiles-jerusalem-sex-abuse-jewish-community-watch-a7445246.html

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4487 on: May 04, 2019, 03:17:28 AM »
I don't care what you think one little bit. I made a statement of fact that the program which aired last night (latest news) confirmed Jane Tanner positively identified Robert Murat as the man she seen carrying a child. Deflecting what? The latest news. Not quite if your read the thread title.

Now you have your documented video evidence. It's hardly my fault you're troubled in this instance by the truth.

It is ridiculous to suppose
  • that a documentary about 2007 is anything other than speculation and history ... most certainly NOT latest news by any stretch of the imagination
  • Jane Tanner is on record under police interview ... and also face to face on camera ... reiterating that she did not ID Robert Murat.
    There is an excellent link here  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4130.msg151610#msg151610 I recommend it to you particularly as it was in the days when members posted on topic

Speaking of which ... might I request you desist from following what I think is a disruptive agenda ... and post on topic.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4488 on: May 04, 2019, 03:34:48 AM »
Sadly it's not just Portugal who are being lenient on or even complicit with the actions of paedophiles.  The UK, Ireland & Israel are just 3 other countries who appear to be on a path leading eventually to acceptance & possibly legalisation of the last taboo.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/02/low-level-paedophiles-could-avoid-jail-terms-new-guidance/

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/news-opinion/pat-flanagan-ireland-paedophiles-paradise-12394616

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-safe-haven-paedophiles-jerusalem-sex-abuse-jewish-community-watch-a7445246.html

The blessings of the www in some cases I think ... but in all, the inherent signs of the total degeneration of society.  It has always happened but at least in most cultures it was kept in check as you say by taboo.

Very sad and definitely very wrong.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4489 on: May 04, 2019, 07:16:20 AM »
8((()*/ @ 30:00 in the video:

"Jane Tanner recognises the man she claims she saw holding the child as ROBERT MURAT"

That puts Jane Tanner identifying Robert Murat to bed once and for all. Well done.
Erm, no it does not.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4490 on: May 04, 2019, 07:20:50 AM »
But the logs from the surveillance van are not there, so it's not all there at all.
Why do you think I would be privy to those officers who were in the van's logs before you or anyone else from the public, was what I was asking.?
What logs?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4491 on: May 04, 2019, 07:52:29 AM »
Erm, no it does not.

No, it doesn't.  That is just someone saying that Jane Tanner said it.  Although she doesn't say exactly what Jane Tanner said.
And the woman in the van isn't even Jane Tanner.

That doesn't even constitute Hearsay, which in itself is inadmissible.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4492 on: May 04, 2019, 08:08:25 AM »
Erm, oh yes it does.

I suggest you listen again @30:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7o5wF1vF8&feature=youtu.be
"Jane Tanner recognises the man she claims she saw holding the child as ROBERT MURAT"

So who said that?

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #4493 on: May 04, 2019, 08:09:36 AM »
That doesn't matter in this case. What matters in this case is the program states are a matter of fact that Jane Tanner ID'd Robert Murat from the van exactly like I posted.

The truth is the truth, but what I find hilarious about the reaction to this little nugget in the program is the fact that whether Jane Tanner ID'd Robert Murat or not, which we know she did ("but i just thought it was") is the fact that it has no relation to the material truth of what happened to the missing child. It

Why some people are getting their knickers in a twist over nothing is rather amusing to behold this fine Glesga Saturday morning.  The 10.05 train to Balloch for the Monkey.

Choo choo.  8)-)))

theres  alot of  denial by some in this  case

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4494 on: May 04, 2019, 08:17:07 AM »
The program said that, exactly like i said it did.

Why not listen again, carefully, you were demanding I support my 100% accurate post with a cite remember. Well now you got one, haven't you?
So if I claim the Jews were behind 9/11 and provide a programme off Iranian telly as a cite that would prove what exactly?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4495 on: May 04, 2019, 08:23:44 AM »
The program said that, exactly like i said it did.

Why not listen again, carefully, you were demanding I support my 100% accurate post with a cite remember. Well now you got one, haven't you?

Do you consider Robert Murat to be guilty of what he is being accused of?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4496 on: May 04, 2019, 08:26:18 AM »
theres  alot of  denial by some in this  case

Do you think Robert Murat could be guilty of what Jane Tanner is said to have said?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4497 on: May 04, 2019, 08:30:35 AM »
I don't care what you or any one claim about anything here, claim away, but it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the accurate point I made and was accused of not being accurate. Well now they have  documented video proof that I was correct to stick in their pipe and take a very deep puff on.

The truth is the truth and the program has you have heard states as a matter of fact that Tanner ID'd Murat - FACT. Oh dear, such a trivial titbit imo does seems to have spoiled a few members Saturday morning. I trust you won't be one of them.

What was your point about Jews and 9/11 again?
???

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4498 on: May 04, 2019, 08:34:47 AM »
It's that some kind of masonic response? What does ??? mean in good old English?
It means I haven’t a clue what you’re on about.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4499 on: May 04, 2019, 08:35:20 AM »
Give me a chance to wake up ey? but I never posted anything about me considering Murat anything so you're wandering off the subject a wee bit there. I only posted the fact the latest documentary states as a matter of fact that Tanner ID'd Murat. End of, because it does and now you and everyone else can hear it for themselves thanks to good old Rob's cite.

So why specifically bring this point to the attention of this Forum?