Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400450 times)

Offline John

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4530 on: May 04, 2019, 11:57:55 AM »
Could we have a tad less sniping comments across the boards please. Mods have a job to do and do it well.  TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4531 on: May 04, 2019, 11:58:26 AM »
There are eighty four pages here ... http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5848.msg208451#msg208451 which might give you an inkling.
Me ??? I'm too busy laughing to be bothered.  How much does she get each time someone follows the link to Youtube?

A more pertinent question is why do you think it’s any of your business ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4532 on: May 04, 2019, 12:10:17 PM »
I'm sure RM's solicitor would be able to demonstrate to a court what Tanner has done if true has had a very significant effect on his life.

That's the claim the documentary has clearly made.
That will now have a significant effect on her reputation imo.

I'll watch this space with interest.

I imagine the documentary will be a slightly better sanitised version of her sceptic credentials (she was trying to sell it to mainstream)  ... on this occasion I might watch it to have a laugh at the leopard changing its spots.
Whatever happened to Sonia anyway?  Does she have any street cred anywhere apart from fans like you ... if you are one?

One thing certain sure ... she is not quoting Jane Tanner verbatim and is basically putting her own spin on it ... it really would be funny or even pathetic if there wasn't a missing child at the centre of it all.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4533 on: May 04, 2019, 12:18:37 PM »
I'm sure RM's solicitor would be able to demonstrate to a court what Tanner has done if true has had a very significant effect on his life.

Robert is no stranger to successful litigation and has had twelve years to mull over suing anyone who has libelled him.

Why do you think he hasn't sued Jane et al despite allegations he was going to emanating from the fevered brain of internet bloggers (Morais for one).  Just more of the fantasy and disinformation woven to cause confusion in Madeleine's case ... why would bloggers wish to do that, I wonder?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #4534 on: May 04, 2019, 12:26:27 PM »
Murat could no more sue Jane Tanner for what she may have allegedly said to the PJ re. an ID than Gerry could sue Martin Smith for his written & mistaken ID of Gerry. Witness statements to police are exempt from libel prosecution.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4535 on: May 04, 2019, 12:30:22 PM »

I doubt if either is important.... Murat cannot sue Jane tanner for reporting her concerns to the police... IF she did... Unless he can show her claim was malicious and not a genuine opinion..

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4536 on: May 04, 2019, 12:32:48 PM »
Sonia Poulton is not in the What happened to Madeleine McCann Documentary 2019 that aired on UK Discovery and Guest Red this week, so your point is completely lost on me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7o5wF1vF8&feature=youtu.be

Sonia Poulton isn't anywhere near the relevant documentary so I'll ask again. The point of your original reply was trying to make, is?

The documentary "Contains dramatic reenactments ... certain images and details may have been altered" a thousand apologies to Sonia Poulton ... my bad ... I should have known better than that she would have acknowledged dramatic licence and alteration.

Rather mixes up fact with fiction with no indication which is which though.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4537 on: May 04, 2019, 12:36:03 PM »
Sonia Poulton is not in the What happened to Madeleine McCann Documentary 2019 that aired on UK Discovery and Guest Red this week, so your point is completely lost on me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7o5wF1vF8&feature=youtu.be

Sonia Poulton isn't anywhere near the relevant documentary so I'll ask again. The point of your original reply was trying to make, is?

Just standard supporter diversion and smear tactics - IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4538 on: May 04, 2019, 01:17:32 PM »

Who wrote the script for this "Documentary?"  It certainly contains a lot of poetic licence.  And I am only half way through it.

Did anyone know that Amaral turned up at the crime scene on the night of the abduction, and shook hands with Kate and Gerry?  That's a new one on me.  I thought Amaral never even met The McCanns.

Offline The General

« Reply #4539 on: May 04, 2019, 01:18:27 PM »
Who wrote the script for this "Documentary?"  It certainly contains a lot of poetic licence.  And I am only half way through it.

Did anyone know that Amaral turned up at the crime scene on the night of the abduction, and shook hands with Kate and Gerry?  That's a new one on me.  I thought Amaral never even met The McCanns.
Which documentary?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4540 on: May 04, 2019, 01:20:30 PM »

Offline The General

« Reply #4541 on: May 04, 2019, 01:22:16 PM »
This new one
Not Netflix? Have I missed one........
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4542 on: May 04, 2019, 01:26:35 PM »

I don't know.  The link is on this thread somewhere.

Xcuse me, must get back to it.  It's a riveting fairy story.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4543 on: May 04, 2019, 01:26:41 PM »

There seem to be so many that it's difficult to keep up. All trying to make money out of the situation.
And not a peep of protest from the McCanns or their lawyers.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4544 on: May 04, 2019, 01:28:31 PM »
There seem to be so many that it's difficult to keep up. All trying to make money out of the situation.
And not a peep of protest from the McCanns or their lawyers.

Not surprising really.  It's a farce.