Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400406 times)

Offline jassi

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #4605 on: May 05, 2019, 03:41:15 PM »
That is a very interesting question.

Which one ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4606 on: May 05, 2019, 03:44:37 PM »

Offline jassi

« Reply #4607 on: May 05, 2019, 03:53:38 PM »
It would be interesting to see evidence that he actually was in PDL in May 2007, though I don't suppose we ever will.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kmc

« Reply #4608 on: May 05, 2019, 03:54:31 PM »
Don't you think the fact his victims were all boys makes him a ridiculous candidate in reality considering there was a young boy in the room he could have chosen. Wouldn't he have picked Sean?

That is my point Money.   He literally gets away with rape and murder for years  - none of it makes sense!  Surely not all of his crimes would have been personal..... he probably owed a lot of favours.   Check out Marc Dutroux, Zandefoort Files (sp), Alcasser Girls etc amongst many others....   Lets not pretend this isn't a very dirty pond and everyone connected scratched backs when needed, however, getting back to Amaral - why would he literally take a leak and run so hard with it??? What has he got to hide??  Surely, any police officer or even ex police officer wouldn't let his old colleagues down like that.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4609 on: May 05, 2019, 03:59:08 PM »
That is my point Money.   He literally gets away with rape and murder for years  - none of it makes sense!  Surely not all of his crimes would have been personal..... he probably owed a lot of favours.   Check out Marc Dutroux, Zandefoort Files (sp), Alcasser Girls etc amongst many others....   Lets not pretend this isn't a very dirty pond and everyone connected scratched backs when needed, however, getting back to Amaral - why would he literally take a leak and run so hard with it??? What has he got to hide??  Surely, any police officer or even ex police officer wouldn't let his old colleagues down like that.

So just your opinion  of his motives.

Or maybe not -

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #4610 on: May 05, 2019, 04:10:09 PM »
Old news and he denied taking her. Investigated by the PJ in 2007 - nothing was found!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/304470/Child-killer-vows-I-didn-t-take-Madeleine-McCann
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4611 on: May 05, 2019, 04:10:16 PM »
Don't you think the fact his victims were all boys makes him a ridiculous candidate in reality considering there was a young boy in the room he could have chosen. Wouldn't he have picked Sean?

Good point.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline kmc

« Reply #4612 on: May 05, 2019, 04:13:42 PM »
So just your opinion  of his motives.

My opinion on all of this case is the following.  We don't ask enough questions.   I mean if we were serious about all of this - why aren't we asking more questions???  We should be looking particularly at the first 48 hours - however, we have two e-fits that would NOW both be rejected in court due to the amount of options that Redwood created PLUS they are refusing to retest DNA.  Then you have the dogs..... which quite honestly - Grimes moved the wretched Cuddle Cat so many times that I actually wanted to scream.  Then you have podcasts and Colin Sutton rabbiting on about tiles and body fluids leaking out - when in reality not even one of the family DNA markers were found either on or under a tile.  Yet Redwood discredited say the Tannerman edit and then allowed two completely different profiles to go out for the same man for the Smith Man sighting.  Honestly,  if you were the SIO surely you would have met with the Smith family and picked one or at least created a merged e-fit, so that you weren't a laughing stock in court?....if you ever got there. I just worry that the integrity of evidence and sightings seems more watered down by the day and none of us ask enough questions as to why this is happening.  Now we have the original PJ inspector basically leaking information.   Forget the peados.  Why is there such a judicial determination to make this case so difficult actually "try in court" from both the PJ and UK side and why don't we ask more questions about it??

Offline kmc

« Reply #4613 on: May 05, 2019, 04:14:44 PM »
Just to be clear here, I don't want to get confused. I think I might be picking you up wrong here. Are you really suggesting this guy owed this Marc Dutroux dude or someone like him a favour and went to PDL and stole a wee lassie from her bed to square his debt?

No.  I am just saying that Europe and these types of cases have a very chequered history.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4614 on: May 05, 2019, 04:21:48 PM »
My opinion on all of this case is the following.  We don't ask enough questions.   I mean if we were serious about all of this - why aren't we asking more questions???  We should be looking particularly at the first 48 hours - however, we have two e-fits that would NOW both be rejected in court due to the amount of options that Redwood created PLUS they are refusing to retest DNA.  Then you have the dogs..... which quite honestly - Grimes moved the wretched Cuddle Cat so many times that I actually wanted to scream.  Then you have podcasts and Colin Sutton rabbiting on about tiles and body fluids leaking out - when in reality not even one of the family DNA markers were found either on or under a tile.  Yet Redwood discredited say the Tannerman edit and then allowed two completely different profiles to go out for the same man for the Smith Man sighting.  Honestly,  if you were the SIO surely you would have met with the Smith family and picked one or at least created a merged e-fit, so that you weren't a laughing stock in court?....if you ever got there. I just worry that the integrity of evidence and sightings seems more watered down by the day and none of us ask enough questions as to why this is happening.  Now we have the original PJ inspector basically leaking information.   Forget the peados.  Why is there such a judicial determination to make this case so difficult actually "try in court" from both the PJ and UK side and why don't we ask more questions about it??

Who are 'we' going to ask? Do you have a direct line to OG or Pj for this information?

The public are dependent upon various media outlets for any information and we know much misinformation and errors are contained  in most reports and documentaries.

Or maybe not -

Offline kmc

« Reply #4615 on: May 05, 2019, 04:25:07 PM »
Good point.

Still,  if this 20 year serial killer and abuser of little boys was supposedly working locally in an Evangelical church near Praia Da Luz...even though he was either still on or just off parole in Berlin.  Then heaven knows who else was operating in the area and you have to ask why a man that prolific, would have chosen that particular area straight after almost being caught in Germany.  Particularly when he had a lot to hide.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4616 on: May 05, 2019, 04:29:46 PM »
Still, if this 20 year serial killer and abuser of little boys was supposedly working locally in an Evangelical church near Praia Da Luz...even though he was either still on or just off parole in Berlin.  Then heaven knows who else was operating in the area and you have to ask why a man that prolific, would have chosen that particular area straight after almost being caught in Germany.  Particularly when he had a lot to hide.

Where is this information from?

Or maybe not -

Offline kmc

« Reply #4617 on: May 05, 2019, 04:33:13 PM »

Where is this information from?

Google the guy.  You may have no voice to ask questions - but I assume you have fingers?????

Offline jassi

« Reply #4618 on: May 05, 2019, 04:35:45 PM »
Google the guy.  You may have no voice to ask questions - but I assume you have fingers?????

I have already seen his Wiki entry and saw no mention of that.
Please give a cite for what you claim, as required by the rules of this forum.

Or maybe not -

Offline barrier

« Reply #4619 on: May 05, 2019, 04:38:49 PM »
https://www.weser-kurier.de/bremen/bremen-stadt_artikel,-Martin-N-Toetungsfantasien-schon-als-Jugendlicher-_arid,230463.html

Im Jahre 1998 wohnte Martin N. noch in Bremen, 2004 bereits in Hamburg. Von 2000 bis 2008 war er Mitarbeiter in einer Jugend-Wohngruppe der Evangelischen Jugendhilfe Friedenshort GmbH im Hamburger Stadtteil Harburg. Die Mitarbeiter verweisen am Telefon auf eine Pressemitteilung des Trägervereins im nordrhein-westfälischen Freudenberg. In einer Stellungnahme schreibt Sprecher Henning Siebel über Martin N.: "Während seiner gesamten Beschäftigungszeit trat er als ein freundlicher, engagierter und kompetenter Mitarbeiter in Erscheinung. Zu keinem Zeitpunkt gab es für uns Anhaltspunkte oder Hinweise auf Fehlverhalten oder Auffälligkeiten." Unserer Zeitung sagte Siebel gestern außerdem, dass der Tatverdächtige mit erfahrenen Mitarbeitern zusammengearbeitet habe. "Denen wäre es aufgefallen, wenn es eine Verfehlung innerhalb des Dienstes gegeben hätte."

Google translate to.Bolded bit,did he go on holiday to Luz to change his modus to abduct a girl,seriously.

In 1998 Martin N. was still living in Bremen, in 2004 already in Hamburg. From 2000 to 2008 he was a member of a youth housing group of the Protestant youth welfare service Friedenshort GmbH in Hamburg's Harburg district. The employees refer to the telephone on a press release of the support association in Freudenberg in North Rhine-Westphalia. In a statement spokesman Henning Siebel writes about Martin N: "During his entire employment, he appeared as a friendly, dedicated and competent employee in. At no time there were indications or indications of misconduct or abnormalities." Yesterday, Siebel also told our newspaper that the suspect had worked with experienced staff. "They would have noticed if there had been a misconduct within the service."
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.