Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400406 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5010 on: June 07, 2019, 11:19:09 PM »
No mention of Gerry in the New Years honours list again I see  8(8-))
Erm...what? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5011 on: June 07, 2019, 11:27:24 PM »
Erm...what?

Is it New Year?
How the months have flown!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5012 on: June 07, 2019, 11:28:14 PM »
Is it New Year?
I must have slept through Christmas. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5013 on: June 07, 2019, 11:32:11 PM »
Now why on earth would Faithlilly feel moved to report to us that Gerry McCann did not receive an honour in the New Year’s (sic) Honours List?  Has anyone here suggested that he would or should?  Are supporters meant to be cross or upset that he hasn’t?  Are we to take it that no honour = guilty as sin??  I’m pretty sure it’s not the first time Faith has reported here on the non-bestowing of an honour on Gerry, one might think she was harbouring a deep obsessive hatred for the man and is intent on using any and every news report and twisting it into bad news for the McCanns.  How incredibly childish.  IMO.

Offline misty

« Reply #5014 on: June 07, 2019, 11:38:39 PM »
Now why on earth would Faithlilly feel moved to report to us that Gerry McCann did not receive an honour in the New Year’s (sic) Honours List?  Has anyone here suggested that he would or should?  Are supporters meant to be cross or upset that he hasn’t?  Are we to take it that no honour = guilty as sin??  I’m pretty sure it’s not the first time Faith has reported here on the non-bestowing of an honour on Gerry, one might think she was harbouring a deep obsessive hatred for the man and is intent on using any and every news report and twisting it into bad news for the McCanns.  How incredibly childish.  IMO.

The Queen's Birthday Honours list has just been announced today.....I presume Faithlilly does not have use of a Tardis.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5015 on: June 07, 2019, 11:44:28 PM »
The Queen's Birthday Honours list has just been announced today.....I presume Faithlilly does not have use of a Tardis.

Didn't imagine for a moment Gerry.would.be on the Honours List.
Who is?
Off to have a look in case I'm listed.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5016 on: June 07, 2019, 11:45:16 PM »
Didn't imagine for a moment Gerry.would.be on the Honours List.
Who is?
Off to have a look in case I'm listed.
I’m on it - twice.  Must be a typo.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5017 on: June 07, 2019, 11:50:46 PM »
Is it New Year?

Apologies the Queen’s Honours list.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5018 on: June 07, 2019, 11:52:13 PM »
I’m on it - twice.  Must be a typo.

It's the usual list of actors, musicians and some well deserved charity and good deed awards.
Gerry isn't there, I'm not there and honestly VS you are not there either. 8)><(

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5019 on: June 07, 2019, 11:53:09 PM »

No I don’t Misty but wouldn’t be great if I did ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5020 on: June 07, 2019, 11:54:06 PM »
It's the usual list of actors, musicians and some well deserved charity and good deed awards.
Gerry isn't there, I'm not there and honestly VS you are not there either. 8)><(

Maybe next year Erngath.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5021 on: June 07, 2019, 11:57:01 PM »
Maybe next year Erngath.

I think VS has more chance than Gerry  or I.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5022 on: June 08, 2019, 12:01:28 AM »
I think VS has more chance than Gerry  or I.

For services to stalking.....nah never going to happen.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5023 on: June 08, 2019, 12:01:37 AM »

Indeed

Offline misty

« Reply #5024 on: June 08, 2019, 12:03:33 AM »
No I don’t Misty but wouldn’t be great if I did ?

That would depend on whether you'd be prepared to embrace knowledge of the future or take steps to alter the course of events. I wish I'd had one 20 years ago, though.