Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400455 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5025 on: June 08, 2019, 12:05:16 AM »
Indeed

You do all take life far too seriously.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5026 on: June 08, 2019, 12:20:41 AM »
For services to stalking.....nah never going to happen.
How insulting, inaccurate and childish.  But typical. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5027 on: June 08, 2019, 12:21:20 AM »

Is this directed to me or " all" ?
Carly liked your post.
She's never, ever liked any of my posts or replied to one of my posts. 8)><(
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 12:24:08 AM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5028 on: June 08, 2019, 12:22:34 AM »
And you really should grow up. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #5029 on: June 08, 2019, 11:34:22 AM »
Is this directed to me or " all" ?
Carly liked your post.
She's never, ever liked any of my posts or replied to one of my posts. 8)><(

Ouch.   Think of all you ae missing

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5030 on: June 10, 2019, 06:35:24 PM »

Top Madeleine McCann cop slams trolls for harming tot's siblings – calls for police action

A TOP Brit detective has lashed out at trolls for attacking Madeleine McCann's parents Kate and Gerry and creating a "vile cesspit" of allegations.

Jim Gamble was the UK’s top child protection police officer in the UK and heavily involved in the initial search for Maddie.

The experienced cop spent years examining the case and analysing evidence – and has now called for the police to step in over Kate and Gerry's abuse.

The tragic tot disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on the evening of May 3, 2007.

British and Portuguese police afterwards launched an enormous operation, but the desperate hunt continues 12 years on.

Since then, sick trolls have made allegations about Kate and Gerry – despite their being no evidence to support their claims.

The family have been relentlessly abused on social media, with keyboard sickos posting cruel jokes and baseless theories on Facebook and Twitter.

Mr Gamble helped Gerry draft a statement during the initial investigation.

He told Daily Star Online: “The trolls take the view that Kate and Gerry can ignore Twitter and not go online, but that is in essence harassing someone from a public place where they have every right to be.

“The hypocrisy of the trolls that really gets me is: they hide behind anonymous names, they rant at the parents, and they do so claiming to be child protection advocates – to be only interested in doing what’s best for Madeleine and children.

“Yet they’re failing to grasp the irony that Sean and Amelie (Madeleine’s siblings) will now be at an age when they’ll be occupying online spaces.

“And every time they search their names or search anything about their sister, they’re going to come across this cesspit of vile comments that these self-proclaimed child protection advocates – who are in essence trolls – have left there for them.

“I remain disappointed at the police’s failure to hold those who are clearly committing offences of criminal harassment online responsible.”

Sean and Amelie are Maddie’s twin siblings, and were born in February 2005, meaning they are now aged 14, so highly likely to be aware of social media.

They were two years old at the time of their sister’s disappearance on May 3, 2007, and are thought to have been asleep during her disappearance.

Cops are still trying to trace 13 suspects seen acting suspiciously in and around the resort before Madeleine’s disappearance. 

Despite high profile police appeals and the release of a series of sketches and e-fits in the 12 years since, no trace of Maddie has been found.

One suspect is feared to have carried out up to 28 sex attacks on other children within a 40-mile radius of the apartment from which then-three-year-old Madeleine went missing.

Wearing a surgical mask, he apparently got into bed with a seven-year-old British girl but fled when she woke up and asked: “Is that you daddy?’’

Another was chased from a holiday apartment after a horrified mum caught him standing over her young daughter.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/782147/madeleine-mccann-2019-disappearance-news-detective-slams-trolls-missing-parents-latest
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5031 on: June 10, 2019, 06:37:36 PM »
Good on ya Jim Gamble, for telling it how it is and for saying what we on here are not allowed to say.  8((()*/

Offline jassi

« Reply #5032 on: June 10, 2019, 06:41:17 PM »
Don't get too excited, its not likely to change anything
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5033 on: June 10, 2019, 06:41:51 PM »
Trolling the McCanns is a victim less crime, since Kate & Gerry don't use social media & the twins don't use the internet without someone breathing down their necks.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5034 on: June 10, 2019, 06:43:18 PM »

Nonsense, the police are going to chase down & convict each & everybody who speaks ill of Saints Gerry & Kate, see if they don't.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5035 on: June 10, 2019, 06:47:15 PM »
Nonsense, the police are going to chase down & convict each & everybody who speaks ill of Saints Gerry & Kate, see if they don't.

It would be interesting to see what anonymous names they use.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5036 on: June 10, 2019, 07:13:52 PM »
Of course it won't but it's good of him to highlight the issue again. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5037 on: June 10, 2019, 07:18:37 PM »
Trolling the McCanns is a victim less crime, since Kate & Gerry don't use social media & the twins don't use the internet without someone breathing down their necks.
I think the trolls are the real victims personally.  Victims of their own malice and stupidity, they probably struggle with inter-personal relationships in real life.  You've got to feel sorry for such inadequates. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5038 on: June 10, 2019, 07:33:54 PM »
I think the trolls are the real victims personally.  Victims of their own malice and stupidity, they probably struggle with inter-personal relationships in real life.  You've got to feel sorry for such inadequates.

Trolling the McCanns is pure fun & has never caused me any personal ill, infact, I'd say it makes me a better person for doing it. I could be doing far worse things on the internet, but I'll leave that to the supporters.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5039 on: June 10, 2019, 08:01:30 PM »
Trolling the McCanns is pure fun & has never caused me any personal ill, infact, I'd say it makes me a better person for doing it. I could be doing far worse things on the internet, but I'll leave that to the supporters.
Sad, so sad.