Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400449 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5160 on: June 14, 2019, 09:18:46 AM »
Why? if you look theres nowt happening still showing "Application awaiting first judicial decision".

Something will happen eventually.  And Portugal will not be happy if they lose and Amaral has added to the unlawful accusations.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5161 on: June 14, 2019, 09:24:13 AM »
Something will happen eventually.  And Portugal will not be happy if they lose and Amaral has added to the unlawful accusations.

That all depends on just what the McCann- Healey application is about.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5162 on: June 14, 2019, 09:37:04 AM »
That all depends on just what the McCann- Healey application is about.

Ask Davel.  He knows.  Whoops, sorry, Davel is absent for the moment.  But then you probably don't want to know anyway.
However, it is basically to do with Human Rights for all and not just for some.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5163 on: June 14, 2019, 09:42:52 AM »
Ask Davel.  He knows.  Whoops, sorry, Davel is absent for the moment.  But then you probably don't want to know anyway.
However, it is basically to do with Human Rights for all and not just for some.

Lets get this right Davel thinks he knows, unless he's in contact with the Mccann,have you let slip and that he is?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #5164 on: June 14, 2019, 09:51:36 AM »
Lets get this right Davel thinks he knows, unless he's in contact with the Mccann,have you let slip and that he is?

many of us have long suspected he is

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5165 on: June 14, 2019, 10:05:54 AM »

It's nothing to do with him. If the Portuguese Judiciary made a legal mistake it's their fault.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #5166 on: June 14, 2019, 10:14:57 AM »
It's nothing to do with him. If the Portuguese Judiciary made a legal mistake it's their fault.
There's an almost endearing naivety in the Eleanator's statement. Supporters are so desperate to watch Amaral burn that they are blind to the facts; in this case, the judicial process.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5167 on: June 14, 2019, 10:16:29 AM »

That is a silly accusation, so enough of that. 

Davel knows because he has searched EU Regulations pertains to Human Rights, various sections of, numbers included.  You could always check Davel's posts.  Or is that too much like hard work?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5168 on: June 14, 2019, 10:19:22 AM »

many of us have long suspected he is

Carry on suspecting.  Just don't express that opinion here, as I will have to delete it if you or anyone does this again.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5169 on: June 14, 2019, 10:21:29 AM »

Of course it is to do with Amaral.  That's what the whole case is about.  The Portuguese Judiciary backed Amaral's Rights against The McCanns Rights.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5170 on: June 14, 2019, 10:26:36 AM »
There's an almost endearing naivety in the Eleanator's statement. Supporters are so desperate to watch Amaral burn that they are blind to the facts; in this case, the judicial process.

Thanks for the complement.  I am indeed naive when it comes to adherence to The Rule of Law, especially in Portugal.

Portugal has made an ass of itself, and not for the first time.  Sadly, lives get ruined.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5171 on: June 14, 2019, 11:03:58 AM »
That is a silly accusation, so enough of that. 

Davel knows because he has searched EU Regulations pertains to Human Rights, various sections of, numbers included.  You could always check Davel's posts.  Or is that too much like hard work?

He can research as much as he likes,its opinion passed off as fact until its known just what the case presented to the ECHR is.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5172 on: June 14, 2019, 11:20:46 AM »
Of course it is to do with Amaral.  That's what the whole case is about.  The Portuguese Judiciary backed Amaral's Rights against The McCanns Rights.

Not any more,read the thingy about the case,Mccann_Healey v Portugal,no mention of any individual.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5173 on: June 14, 2019, 11:49:12 AM »

The McCanns sued Amaral for damages. They put their case to the Portuguese courts but failed to convince them. They have now complained to the ECHR about the Portuguese Judiciary. Anaral us not involved in the ECHR case at all. It's McCann and Healy v Portugal.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #5174 on: June 14, 2019, 11:54:14 AM »
Oh but its much more fun to blame Amaral for everything, doncha know ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future