Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400418 times)

Offline barrier

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5220 on: June 30, 2019, 12:04:43 PM »
Releasing the file has certainly shown me that the investigation wasn't really an investigation, but to me it appears more an exercise in clearing Ocean Club of blame for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Why should it be the OClubs fault,I could see that if a babysitting service was used and the babysitter  went out for a few minutes leaving the children unattended.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5221 on: June 30, 2019, 12:05:56 PM »
In what way were the ocean club responsible? It was the parents 100% responsibility to look after their own children while they slept.

OC had various child minding services which the T9 refused to procure. And don't forget, the T9 had devised the plan to have their own childcare arrangements ie listening at the doors, long before they left the UK.
On this occasion I agree with you

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #5222 on: June 30, 2019, 12:11:44 PM »
Yes, the PJ should have abandoned any pretence of looking for the missing child or a potential abductor and just banged up the T9 that night and interrogated them til they cracked.  That would have been much better.   *&^^&

Well that seems to work in the UK, USA and other EU countries.  Cracked? you mean told the truth, was it a missing child or an abducted child? was it throught a window or unlocked door

Calling the media before the police is never a great idea, they were on the defence from day 1.. why? no one arrested them or tortured them. The timeline shows that very clearly.

they checked every half hour? I do not believe that. No one had a phone or a watch then one had a watch...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5223 on: June 30, 2019, 12:14:15 PM »

Well that seems to work in the UK, USA and other EU countries.  Cracked? you mean told the truth, was it a missing child or an abducted child? was it throught a window or unlocked door

Calling the media before the police is never a great idea, they were on the defence from day 1.. why? no one arrested them or tortured them. The timeline shows that very clearly.

they checked every half hour? I do not believe that. No one had a phone or a watch then one had a watch...
Let’s have a cite for calling the media before the police, there’s a good girl.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #5224 on: June 30, 2019, 12:25:44 PM »
Let’s have a cite for calling the media before the police, there’s a good girl.

I am not playing your pathetic games.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5225 on: June 30, 2019, 12:28:23 PM »

Perhaps it would be an idea for us all to do that....starve him of oxygen so to speak ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5226 on: June 30, 2019, 12:37:51 PM »
Perhaps it would be an idea for us all to do that....starve him of oxygen so to speak ?
Send me to Coventry you mean?  Just because you don't like being asked to back up statements such as "they called the media before the police?"  What bullies you are. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5227 on: June 30, 2019, 12:38:52 PM »
As per forum rules I have asked you for a cite.  What's pathetic about that?

« Reply #5228 on: June 30, 2019, 12:42:23 PM »

Yes, we could just chat amongst ourselves about important issues and ignore the supporters sniping. 8)--))

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5229 on: June 30, 2019, 12:45:18 PM »
As per forum rules I have asked you for a cite.  What's pathetic about that?

This is typical... Continually crying cite but failing to provide ine when asked ...of course when it's me... A moderator dives in immediately and insists on a cite

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5230 on: June 30, 2019, 12:46:01 PM »
deleted.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 01:09:18 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5231 on: June 30, 2019, 12:46:28 PM »
Yes, we could just chat amongst ourselves about important issues and ignore the supporters sniping. 8)--))

Is that all supporters or some supporters... Mods please note

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5232 on: June 30, 2019, 12:51:37 PM »
Better still, go and chat on a sceptic forum where us irritating supporters with our awkward questions are not allowed to post - it will be sheer bliss for you.   8((()*/

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5233 on: June 30, 2019, 12:52:47 PM »
Why is asking for a cite that the parents called the media before they called the police considered "sniping"?   

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5234 on: June 30, 2019, 12:53:19 PM »
Deflection.  Put up or shut up.  We need a cite for "they called the media before they called the police".  Over to you.

They didn't call the police.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.