Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400445 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5295 on: June 30, 2019, 08:41:02 PM »
We will get around to Miss Taken.  But what concerns me if Gerry asked Matt to go to reception why didn't he do it without consulting Fiona and the others first?

lets see if you honour your promise...

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5296 on: June 30, 2019, 08:42:15 PM »
And why do you need to do that?  Do you mot trust me to be telling the truth?
There are more than one edition of Kate's book.  It is possible the wording is different.  Rather than saying hardback or soft cover the actual edition number was used.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5297 on: June 30, 2019, 08:46:19 PM »
I find gerry checking the blind could be opened from the outside quite significant in supporting  the mccanns innocence
I find it the opposite.  He could have used any shutter in the house as did Fiona to see what shutters can do.  Do the utmost to preserve the forensic evidence. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5298 on: June 30, 2019, 08:47:12 PM »
I find it the opposite.  He could have used any shutter in the house as did Fiona to see what shutters can do.  Do the utmost to preserve the forensic evidence.

then we disagree...no surprise there

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5299 on: June 30, 2019, 08:50:10 PM »
We will get around to Miss Taken.  But what concerns me if Gerry asked Matt to go to reception why didn't he do it without consulting Fiona and the others first?

I am going to insist you kep your promise

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5300 on: June 30, 2019, 08:50:47 PM »
When were the media called - before or after the police?

Look so what if the media were called before the police.  Both actions are in the hands of independent people.

Who called the media - I have read Rachael admits to it but was she first?

Who finally calls the police.  Who gave that person the OK to do that?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5301 on: June 30, 2019, 08:52:05 PM »
Look so what if the media were called before the police.  Both actions are in the hands of independent people.

Who called the media - I have read Rachael admits to it but was she first?

Who finally calls the police.  Who gave that person the OK to do that?

miss made a statement  .. a cite was requested...are you going to enforce the rules or not

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5302 on: June 30, 2019, 08:53:22 PM »
Nothing in the rogatories supports that.
No rogatories from Kate or Gerry.   They would be the best to claim what they did.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5303 on: June 30, 2019, 08:56:37 PM »
it was only half an hour ago that you posted this to me...

Perhaps you would be good enough to supply the evidence that the rogs show that MO arranged his non-call to the police upon Gerry's instructions?

that looks like a cite request to me
Make it clear if it is a cite request or not.  I don't believe you can ask for a cite request using the words you have as they are not from SIL.  Quote SIL and then ask for a cite request.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5304 on: June 30, 2019, 08:57:04 PM »
Make it clear if it is a cite request or not.

that is a request for a cite  sil made a cite request to me...ive posted the exact words
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 09:00:16 PM by Davel »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5305 on: June 30, 2019, 09:03:03 PM »
that is a request for a cite  sil made a cite request to me...ive posted the exact words

What ????
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5306 on: June 30, 2019, 09:03:38 PM »

Well that seems to work in the UK, USA and other EU countries.  Cracked? you mean told the truth, was it a missing child or an abducted child? was it throught a window or unlocked door

Calling the media before the police is never a great idea, they were on the defence from day 1.. why? no one arrested them or tortured them. The timeline shows that very clearly.

they checked every half hour? I do not believe that. No one had a phone or a watch then one had a watch...

Calling the media before the police is never a great idea, I don't read that as a direct accusation but MTI 's opinion that Calling the media before the police is never a great idea,.

Does MTI ever claim it was a fact?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5307 on: June 30, 2019, 09:04:29 PM »
What ????

these are your exact words in red..

Perhaps you would be good enough to supply the evidence that the rogs show that MO arranged his non-call to the police upon Gerry's instructions?

that looks like a cite request to me

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5308 on: June 30, 2019, 09:06:14 PM »
Why should it be the OClubs fault,I could see that if a babysitting service was used and the babysitter  went out for a few minutes leaving the children unattended.
They were fully aware it was happening, and profiting from the business going on. 
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5309 on: June 30, 2019, 09:07:17 PM »
They were fully aware it was happening, and profiting from the business going on.

rob...are you ignoring the goading directed towards me on the other thread which I have reported