Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400429 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5460 on: July 05, 2019, 11:14:17 PM »
Davelitis.
Another arse kicking coming up from my favourite mystery mod.
I think i fixed it, just googled the solution.  I’m so clever!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #5461 on: July 05, 2019, 11:15:13 PM »
I think i fixed it, just googled the solution.  I’m so clever!
Just like Rob!
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5462 on: July 05, 2019, 11:17:55 PM »
Just like Rob!
Not as clever as that.  Oh, and the problem has come back already. :-(
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Carana

« Reply #5463 on: July 06, 2019, 08:41:13 AM »
this. iwhaes t f Ityoe at normal speed.

That happens to me sometimes. Usually because I have too many tabs open. Try quitting and restarting your browser.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5464 on: July 06, 2019, 08:50:08 AM »

try running ...wise registry cleaner...its a free , safe, programme. I was about to throw my PC in the bin until someone suggested this

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5465 on: July 06, 2019, 08:53:18 AM »
Davelitis.
Another arse kicking coming up from my favourite mystery mod.

no problem...Ive decided not to report the numerous goading...ad homs directed towards myself...im not bothered...I might just aknowledge them . Its a sign taht posters are having problems countering my superior ,logically well founded arguments

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5466 on: July 06, 2019, 09:24:33 AM »
Just like Rob!
He is a real clever dude TBH.  PS: and I'm not praising Davel either.   8(>((
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 09:56:16 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #5467 on: July 06, 2019, 01:17:19 PM »
He is a real clever dude TBH.  PS: and I'm not praising Davel either.   8(>((

No need to praise Dave.   We all know he is a real clever dude ... as you are too

Offline The General

« Reply #5468 on: July 06, 2019, 01:33:50 PM »
I'd check what programs are running in the background. Old or new computer?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5469 on: July 06, 2019, 03:34:46 PM »
No need to praise Dave.   We all know he is a real clever dude ... as you are too

He wasn’t.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #5470 on: July 07, 2019, 02:47:54 PM »
Disappointing comment. I was referring to an erosion of societal norms exacerbated by the reduction of public services and poverty over half a generation. I see it.

Forgive me if I am misreading your post general.

I have never been a great fan of blaming poverty,bad housing etc for crime. The math just isn't there.

People from wealthy back grounds commit  henous crimes, so it tends to stigmatise those who live in poverty and unsuitable housing. It also offers excuses.

As we see with this McCann forum thread.  people refuse to believe the parents did anything wrong because of their status!

People are judged by how much money they have and where they live and this can weigh on juries as well as judges descisions.

The person who commited this crimes knows why they commited it.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5471 on: July 15, 2019, 02:24:54 PM »

DOUBLE KILLING Man, 25, in court over murder of pregnant Kelly Mary Fauvrelle and manslaughter of her baby Riley in Croydon

THE 25-YEAR-OLD alleged killer of a heavily pregnant woman and her baby in Croydon has appeared in court today.

Aaron McKenzie is accused of murdering Kelly Mary Fauvrelle, 26, who was eight months pregnant when she was stabbed to death in her bed in the early hours of June 29...........

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9510375/man-court-murder-pregnant-kelly-mary-fauvrelle-croydon/
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5472 on: July 17, 2019, 03:37:49 PM »
A random intruder who the police believe may have been a stranger entered Kelly Mary's home without leaving sign of a forced entry, murdered her and ultimately her baby son while her entire family slept around her.

The only proactive timeline of relevance that I can see there is the murderers.

It can be speculated that the man seen on the CCTV footage approaching the house then running away from it ten minutes later ... and certainly the police would like to speak to him ... might be able to fill in the gaps.

That is the bare outline of what happened in the last minutes of Kelly Mary's life before an intruder took it from her and her son.

The lesson to be learned as far as those following Madeleine's story are concerned is that random evil acts which are beyond understanding are carried out by evil people and the evil which befell Madeleine is by no stretch of the imagination something which is either mysterious or unique.

Kelly Mary Fauvrelle death: Ex-partner 'accepts responsibility'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49015947

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5473 on: July 18, 2019, 03:09:34 PM »
Kelly Mary Fauvrelle death: Ex-partner 'accepts responsibility'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49015947

I had a feeling this would closer to home.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 07:54:12 PM by Robittybob1 »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #5474 on: July 20, 2019, 08:53:12 AM »
Sun apology,who'd have thunk it got it wrong.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/clarifications/9539250/apology-to-criminal-profiler-pat-brown/

An article “KEY TO FINDING MADDIE Expert says mystery man spotted on night she disappeared is key to solving case of missing Madeleine McCann” (11 March) originally had a headline which reported that criminal profiler Pat Brown believed Madeleine McCann may have been abducted by a mystery man seen on the night she disappeared. To clarify, she believes that the man is key to solving the case, but does not believe that he abducted Madeleine. A version of the headline also suggested that two ‘mystery men’ seen on the night may have been the same person; in fact, Pat Brown believes they were different men. We apologise for the error.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.