Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400448 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5490 on: August 01, 2019, 09:31:15 AM »
But it makes sense to everyone else... Have you thought the problem might be with you
Well I thought we had a truce.    I will accept the problem could be mine, but someone explain it first please.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5491 on: August 01, 2019, 09:35:21 AM »
Well I thought we had a truce.    I will accept the problem could be mine, but someone explain it first please.

Why don't you just PM Faithlilly?
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5492 on: August 01, 2019, 09:36:38 AM »
Why don't you just PM Faithlilly?
I'll wait till later when she comes on.  Or I'll PM her as you suggest.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5493 on: August 01, 2019, 10:59:41 AM »
But it makes sense to everyone else... Have you thought the problem might be with you

I very much doubt anyone here has a problem after all isn't it what most 'normal' people do: spend hours, days, months, years and eventually no doubt decades poring over tiny details and mass debating them to death?   8()-000(
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5494 on: August 01, 2019, 11:24:16 AM »
I very much doubt anyone here has a problem after all isn't it what most 'normal' people do: spend hours, days, months, years and eventually no doubt decades poring over tiny details and mass debating them to death?   8()-000(

rob seems to have a problem understanding faiths post...normal people it seems spend hours watcthing banal tv programmes

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5495 on: August 01, 2019, 11:31:51 AM »
rob seems to have a problem understanding faiths post...normal people it seems spend hours watcthing banal tv programmes

People could be doing far worse than watching "banal" tv progs or browsing The Sun.  Each to their own. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #5496 on: August 01, 2019, 01:36:35 PM »
Posters are reminded of the forum rules and the penalties for breaching same. Please keep posts amicable and constructive and above all, on topic. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5497 on: August 03, 2019, 06:30:47 PM »

I'll just leave this here.

Missing autistic boy found dead, ‘MOM’ and her girlfriend arrested and charged: Police

August 3, 2019

The case of a missing Baltimore has turned tragic after authorities found his deceased body late Friday night, according to the Baltimore police.

Malachi Lawson, 4, was supposedly last seen Friday at around 3:22 p.m., on the front porch of his grandmother’s house, off of the 4500 block of Rogers Avenue in Northwest Baltimore.

However, shortly after Baltimore Police Commissioner Michael Harrison asked for the public’s help in finding the boy, Malachi’s mother, Alicia Lawson, allegedly admitted the boy was never really missing. Instead, his body was hidden.

Police said Lawson led police to Malachi’s remains in a nearby dumpster, off of Hayden Avenue. The woman indicated the boy died on August 1.

Lawson, along with her girlfriend, Shatika Lawson, will be charged with child neglect resulting in the death of a minor, according to authorities. Additional charges may follow after the Medical Examiner determines the boy’s official cause of death.

According to police, Malachi had a mild form of autism and walked with a limp. Upon finding him, authorities noticed “obvious signs of injury.”

https://www.crimeonline.com/2019/08/03/missing-autistic-boy-found-dead-homicide-charges-against-mom-and-her-girlfriend-may-follow-police/

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5498 on: August 03, 2019, 06:40:11 PM »
I'll just leave this here.

Missing autistic boy found dead, ‘MOM’ and her girlfriend arrested and charged: Police

August 3, 2019

The case of a missing Baltimore has turned tragic after authorities found his deceased body late Friday night, according to the Baltimore police.

Malachi Lawson, 4, was supposedly last seen Friday at around 3:22 p.m., on the front porch of his grandmother’s house, off of the 4500 block of Rogers Avenue in Northwest Baltimore.

However, shortly after Baltimore Police Commissioner Michael Harrison asked for the public’s help in finding the boy, Malachi’s mother, Alicia Lawson, allegedly admitted the boy was never really missing. Instead, his body was hidden.

Police said Lawson led police to Malachi’s remains in a nearby dumpster, off of Hayden Avenue. The woman indicated the boy died on August 1.

Lawson, along with her girlfriend, Shatika Lawson, will be charged with child neglect resulting in the death of a minor, according to authorities. Additional charges may follow after the Medical Examiner determines the boy’s official cause of death.

According to police, Malachi had a mild form of autism and walked with a limp. Upon finding him, authorities noticed “obvious signs of injury.”

https://www.crimeonline.com/2019/08/03/missing-autistic-boy-found-dead-homicide-charges-against-mom-and-her-girlfriend-may-follow-police/
And what do you think this tragic case tells us about the fate of Madeleine McCann?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5499 on: August 03, 2019, 06:42:31 PM »
And what do you think this tragic case tells us about the fate of Madeleine McCann?

That her parents lied & her body was disposed of in a dumpster, seems more common & likely than stranger abduction IMO

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5500 on: August 03, 2019, 06:47:34 PM »
That her parents lied & her body was disposed of in a dumpster, seems more common & likely than stranger abduction IMO
So, if I post a news report of a stranger abduction what would that say about the case?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5501 on: August 03, 2019, 06:53:14 PM »
So, if I post a news report of a stranger abduction what would that say about the case?

Post one & we can talk about it.

Problem there is, there haven't been any lately, unlike death & disposal in the trash cases, of which there's been about 3 or 4 I can think of from recent months.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5502 on: August 03, 2019, 07:03:18 PM »
Post one & we can talk about it.

Problem there is, there haven't been any lately, unlike death & disposal in the trash cases, of which there's been about 3 or 4 I can think of from recent months.
What relevance has “recently” got to do with it?  Madeleine did not disappear recently?  If three or four cases of disposal by parents in a trash can happened recently does that mean it’s more likely to have happened to Madeleine?  Could you please explain the logic?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5503 on: August 03, 2019, 07:10:17 PM »
What relevance has “recently” got to do with it?  Madeleine did not disappear recently?  If three or four cases of disposal by parents in a trash can happened recently does that mean it’s more likely to have happened to Madeleine?  Could you please explain the logic?

We are discussing the case now. Not 12 years ago.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5504 on: August 03, 2019, 07:13:58 PM »
We are discussing the case now. Not 12 years ago.
So what?

OK it has to be recent, and then what?

Is this one recent enough or did it have to have happened yesterday to qualify?  https://eu.delawareonline.com/story/news/crime/2018/06/14/4-year-old-abducted-bedroom-avondale-dad-interrupted-assault/702407002/