Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400427 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5730 on: November 13, 2019, 07:56:42 PM »
Shame the portuguese police are so incompetent it didn’t even occur to them that’s what she done until they read it in the killer’s memoir innit.

Yes. They should have halted all refuse collections & searched the trash instead of wasting time looking for an abductor that didn't exist.
It's standard procedure in the states these days, halting bin collections in missing child cases. Even though parents never put  their dead kids in the bin, innit.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5731 on: November 13, 2019, 08:29:04 PM »
Yes. They should have halted all refuse collections & searched the trash instead of wasting time looking for an abductor that didn't exist.
It's standard procedure in the states these days, halting bin collections in missing child cases. Even though parents never put  their dead kids in the bin, innit.
Yes they should have searched the trash because although disposing of kids’ bodies by this method is usually the preserve of the kids parents, it’s not unheard of for murderous b........ abductor types to use this method also.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #5732 on: November 14, 2019, 09:19:47 AM »
Kate was the first to believe Maddie could be in the bin.

Whatever gave her that idea.

It's where an abductor might have placed her body,  but the bins around the area of the Tapas bar were searched,  the Nannies said they were told to check the bins.

Offline Lace

« Reply #5733 on: November 14, 2019, 09:22:16 AM »

Yes another thing Amaral slipped up on.   In the UK video cameras are checked,  even if there is a fight and someone got hurt,  or a burglary,  let alone a missing child.   Another thing Amaral slipped up on.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5734 on: November 14, 2019, 09:27:10 AM »
Which cameras did you have in mind ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5735 on: November 14, 2019, 10:11:22 AM »
It's where an abductor might have placed her body,  but the bins around the area of the Tapas bar were searched,  the Nannies said they were told to check the bins.

The only nanny who mentioned bins was Charlotte Pennington, and her pronouncements were hardly reliable imo. Who mentioned the bins near the Tapas bar in particular?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5736 on: November 14, 2019, 10:13:01 AM »
The only nanny who mentioned bins was Charlotte Pennington, and her pronouncements were hardly reliable imo. Who mentioned the bins near the Tapas bar in particular?
Could you please draw up a list of witnesses whose pronouncements you consider reliable and why?  Much obliged.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #5737 on: November 14, 2019, 10:32:40 AM »
Not a good idea trying to hide a body in wet sand, imo.
I don't think so either, certainly not a shallow hole anyway, in my experience; I was alluding to the fact that there are several different ground conditions, all with varying degrees of 'hardness'. The whole of southern Portugal is not uniform, so simply stating that the ground is baked, even in May, is superfluous.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5738 on: November 14, 2019, 10:34:30 AM »
I've started up a new thread to discuss the above posts:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11095.msg561468#msg561468
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline The General

« Reply #5739 on: November 14, 2019, 10:36:42 AM »
Yes another thing Amaral slipped up on.   In the UK video cameras are checked,  even if there is a fight and someone got hurt,  or a burglary,  let alone a missing child.   Another thing Amaral slipped up on.
OK, OK, we get it......another thing.
You think CCTV wasn't checked?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5740 on: November 14, 2019, 10:58:47 AM »
Could you please draw up a list of witnesses whose pronouncements you consider reliable and why?  Much obliged.

Do you find Pennington's stories consistent?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5741 on: November 14, 2019, 11:03:09 AM »
Can you please take your 'search' related posts here:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11095.0

Thanks.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5742 on: November 14, 2019, 11:42:05 AM »
OK, OK, we get it......another thing.
You think CCTV wasn't checked?

Amaral knows CCTV wasn't checked ...
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1401.msg40070#msg40070
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5743 on: November 14, 2019, 05:51:44 PM »
I don't think so either, certainly not a shallow hole anyway, in my experience; I was alluding to the fact that there are several different ground conditions, all with varying degrees of 'hardness'. The whole of southern Portugal is not uniform, so simply stating that the ground is baked, even in May, is superfluous.
Amaral seemed to rule it out and one would suppose he knows more about digging holes in the Portuguese terrain than either you or I.

Offline Holly Goodhead