Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400459 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5775 on: February 23, 2020, 01:37:28 AM »
After 11 years is really as far as the investigation has progressed....trying to get ex-girlfriends to look on individuals social media.....really ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #5776 on: February 23, 2020, 08:45:40 AM »
SY just can't roll up to any old place and start questioning,the defence are going to have a field day with this bunch,remember the ILOR's in 2014.Seriously this is to believed?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 09:04:52 AM by Brietta »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5777 on: February 23, 2020, 08:53:25 AM »
More evidence.. Or proof... That the parents, are not suspects or being investigated... No wonder the sceptics are angry this morning

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5778 on: February 23, 2020, 08:57:38 AM »
More evidence.. Or proof... That the parents, are not suspects or being investigated... No wonder the sceptics are angry this morning
Don’t worry, they will be able to spin this news somehow into evidence that the Tick-tocking for the McCanns is still ringing loud and clear.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5779 on: February 23, 2020, 09:11:57 AM »
She was working at Kelly's Bar on 3 May 2007. If they didn't ask her any questions about the Smiths visit that night then off with their heads  8)--))

The Judicial Police didn't know about the Smiths or their sighting until nearly a fortnight after the event when Peter Smith apparently thought he dreamt it.
So ... back on with their heads ?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5780 on: February 23, 2020, 09:17:24 AM »
After 11 years is really as far as the investigation has progressed....trying to get ex-girlfriends to look on individuals social media.....really ?
And yet you’d rather that they were still trying to find something on the McCanns 13 years later! 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5781 on: February 23, 2020, 09:26:01 AM »

I am of the opinion that the ex-girlfriend should have kept her mouth firmly closed about her visit from the police for two reasons
  • respecting her ex-boyfriend's privacy
  • respecting the Portuguese law on the privacy of an active investigation
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #5782 on: February 23, 2020, 09:26:58 AM »
A Scotland Yard spokesperson tonight said: 'The investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann remains ongoing. We are not providing a running commentary.'
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5783 on: February 23, 2020, 09:30:01 AM »
A Scotland Yard spokesperson tonight said: 'The investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann remains ongoing. We are not providing a running commentary.'
Doesn’t stop people they have questioned from going to the press though, as has clearly happened here (unless of course you believe this woman made the whole thing up).

Offline barrier

« Reply #5784 on: February 23, 2020, 09:36:52 AM »
Doesn’t stop people they have questioned from going to the press though, as has clearly happened here (unless of course you believe this woman made the whole thing up).

Gets the juices of some flowing it seems,still "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth".Full marks to SY if true,covering all bases,they're getting there slowly slowly catchy monkey,and the guy living 20 miles away just waiting for plod isn't the one.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5785 on: February 23, 2020, 09:46:57 AM »
Gets the juices of some flowing it seems,still "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth".Full marks to SY if true,covering all bases,they're getting there slowly slowly catchy monkey,and the guy living 20 miles away just waiting for plod isn't the one.

if you think that the mccanns involvement is proven because an abductor cant be found....its just too absurd for words

Offline barrier

« Reply #5786 on: February 23, 2020, 09:55:44 AM »
if you think that the mccanns involvement is proven because an abductor cant be found....its just too absurd for words

Read my tag line for my opinion.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5787 on: February 23, 2020, 10:01:31 AM »
If Madeleine came to harm at the hands of another do you not suppose that it was by someone who was in the area at the time of the disappearance or would it make more sense to you for the police to investigate people who lived further than 20 miles away on the basis that they’d not investigated them before?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5788 on: February 23, 2020, 10:03:20 AM »
Yes I have often heard this excuse.  It boggles the mind that supposedly sentient beings can arrive at this conclusion simply to excuse the actions of the police. 

Offline barrier

« Reply #5789 on: February 23, 2020, 10:20:06 AM »
Everybody commenting here is obsessive to some degree.

Not really.
Neddie Seagoon : [discovering Eccles in the coal cellar]  What are you doing here?

Eccles : Everybody's gotta be somewhere...