Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400445 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5865 on: August 09, 2020, 08:14:15 AM »
Just an almighty coincidence.

With far too many for them to be just coincidences

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5866 on: August 09, 2020, 08:41:11 AM »
Thera are posters here who have been saying for years that no burglar would abduct a child yet now we ahve a burglar with  ahistory of paedophilia...another coincidence.

statements from friends saying he claims to know what happenend to maddie..

phone pinings which may plce him in Luz that evening.....more coincindences.

All those who have rubbished the abduction theory for yeras now rubbishing the german police.

And then the HCW sayoing they nhave strong evidence Breukner killed maddie

I think it will be very interesting to see where this leads.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5867 on: August 09, 2020, 10:04:52 AM »
Thera are posters here who have been saying for years that no burglar would abduct a child yet now we ahve a burglar with  ahistory of paedophilia...another coincidence.

statements from friends saying he claims to know what happenend to maddie..

phone pinings which may plce him in Luz that evening.....more coincindences.

All those who have rubbished the abduction theory for yeras now rubbishing the german police.

And then the HCW sayoing they nhave strong evidence Breukner killed maddie

I think it will be very interesting to see where this leads.

I think it is interesting that Brueckner appealed the rape conviction on a technicality not on innocence and only learned opinion is keeping it standing for the time being.

Going on the information in the public domain I am certainly of the opinion that it would be a dereliction of duty if the police didn't continue their investigation into whether or not he is connected to Madeleine's disappearance.

I think the chances of that are very slim as they show no sign of giving up.  Bearing in mind that the police will certainly have more information and intelligence than they have released.
I think those who hope that what they think is inaction will soon find that they are examining the information received from the public appeals ~ the information gleaned from searching which in combination with what they already have on him to build a watertight case against him.

I don't think it was ever going to be easy which is proved by the length of time he has been the subject of an active police investigation.  He or whoever did this has had a head start of thirteen years to cover their tracks. Aided and abetted by an initial police investigation which took the wrong path and ended in a dead end but which ultimately contributed to the fact no-one was looking for him.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 10:07:53 AM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #5868 on: August 09, 2020, 10:38:03 AM »
It's possible that challenging the legality of the trial is the first step and he can only appeal the verdict & sentence once the legality has been established.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline The General

« Reply #5869 on: August 09, 2020, 11:45:48 AM »
I think it is interesting that Brueckner appealed the rape conviction on a technicality not on innocence and only learned opinion is keeping it standing for the time being.

Going on the information in the public domain I am certainly of the opinion that it would be a dereliction of duty if the police didn't continue their investigation into whether or not he is connected to Madeleine's disappearance.

I think the chances of that are very slim as they show no sign of giving up.  Bearing in mind that the police will certainly have more information and intelligence than they have released.
I think those who hope that what they think is inaction will soon find that they are examining the information received from the public appeals ~ the information gleaned from searching which in combination with what they already have on him to build a watertight case against him.

I don't think it was ever going to be easy which is proved by the length of time he has been the subject of an active police investigation.  He or whoever did this has had a head start of thirteen years to cover their tracks. Aided and abetted by an initial police investigation which took the wrong path and ended in a dead end but which ultimately contributed to the fact no-one was looking for him.
I'll bet you £45 sterling that he doesn't even get charged.
I'll further wager that he 'cooperates' fully when it comes to interview.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5870 on: August 09, 2020, 02:59:38 PM »
It's possible that challenging the legality of the trial is the first step and he can only appeal the verdict & sentence once the legality has been established.

I am sure Brueckner's lawyers will pull out every stop they possibly can on his behalf.  That is their job and as far as I can see they appear to be very good at it.

Hopefully, the prosecution will be better if there is evidence which warrants it and I shall be very surprised as well as disappointed if there is not.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #5871 on: August 10, 2020, 02:39:38 AM »
Just an almighty coincidence.

I am not so sure that if Inga Gehrickes body is found, that it will not be passed off as Madeleines, if at all feasible size wise.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5872 on: August 10, 2020, 03:22:47 AM »
I am not so sure that if Inga Gehrickes body is found, that it will not be passed off as Madeleines, if at all feasible size wise.
Inga went missing on May 2, 2015, from a forest in Schönebeck, Saxony-Anhalt, during a barbecue. At the time of her disappearance, the girl was visiting the Wilhelmshof district of Stendal. She went to collect wood for a campfire with other children in the forest.

in another article
"Police initially believed Inga had run into woodland to collect wood for a campfire. Detectives were on the scene that evening and the search expanded to include more than 1,000 officers.

Police officers and volunteers searched the 3,500-hectare forest for four days using dogs, helicopters with thermal imaging cameras, searchlights and loud speakers, but no evidence was found."
https://inews.co.uk/news/inga-gehricke-missing-madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-what-happened-disappearance-434507

That is a large area to cover.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 03:31:18 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5873 on: September 15, 2020, 11:56:12 AM »
From elsewhere.

August 5 2020:

Mother of missing Peterborough girl tells media:

"I can't eat or sleep properly. I miss and love my eldest princess so much, she's missing out on her baby sister, who has learned to smile and coo already. I have to think that she is hiding at one of her friend's homes, worried about coming home now that the police will want to speak to her, I can't think of any alternative scenarios, I just can't.

"I know my baby girl wouldn't be out in the open. She's scared of being out in the dark alone, that's what makes me think she's at a friend's house. I just wish someone would just say she's here and she's safe. I want to cuddle her, but right now I'd accept that she's safe and well."

"I believe the police are doing their job, but as a parent I need more. I'm desperate for my daughter to be found. When will they up the risk to high instead of medium?"

https://www.peterboroughmatters.co.uk/l ... peal-15847

September 12 2020: Parents of missing Peterborough girl arrested and charged with her murder.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cam ... e-54149650
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5874 on: September 15, 2020, 11:57:21 AM »
I wondered how long it would be before this case was brought up, and my money was always on Faithlilly to be the first to sink so low.  Thanks for not disappointing!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #5875 on: September 15, 2020, 12:11:58 PM »
From elsewhere.

August 5 2020:

Mother of missing Peterborough girl tells media:

"I can't eat or sleep properly. I miss and love my eldest princess so much, she's missing out on her baby sister, who has learned to smile and coo already. I have to think that she is hiding at one of her friend's homes, worried about coming home now that the police will want to speak to her, I can't think of any alternative scenarios, I just can't.

"I know my baby girl wouldn't be out in the open. She's scared of being out in the dark alone, that's what makes me think she's at a friend's house. I just wish someone would just say she's here and she's safe. I want to cuddle her, but right now I'd accept that she's safe and well."

"I believe the police are doing their job, but as a parent I need more. I'm desperate for my daughter to be found. When will they up the risk to high instead of medium?"

https://www.peterboroughmatters.co.uk/l ... peal-15847

September 12 2020: Parents of missing Peterborough girl arrested and charged with her murder.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cam ... e-54149650
Jesus.
Those links don't work, btw
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 12:15:03 PM by The General »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5877 on: September 15, 2020, 12:31:51 PM »
I expect Wonderfulspam knew it was them from Day One, just a shame he didn't say so on Day One just to prove how perceptive he is.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5879 on: September 15, 2020, 01:26:07 PM »
Jesus.
Those links don't work, btw

Apologies and thanks to Rob for providing a functioning link.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?