Author Topic: Is It Important That Boris is a Liar ?  (Read 11610 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Is It Important That Boris is a Liar ?
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2020, 12:14:25 AM »
Don’t you ever get sick of this childish name calling ? Are we really not better than that too ?
I think anyone who takes time to write in favour of Nazis and extermination of the Jews on a public forum deliberately to goad and stir things up can rightly be described as a childish prat.  I certainly do not feel ashamed of doing so and don’t need any lectures from you on the rights and wrongs of online name calling.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2020, 12:16:31 AM »
The amount that I have posted who support Corbyn and the Labour Party will do.
No it won’t.  I can post information showing far greater numbers than you have posted of Jews dissatisfied with Labour and its handling of [ censored word]emitism and you will 100% certainly find some reason to disqualify it .
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2020, 12:23:20 AM »
I think anyone who takes time to write in favour of Nazis and extermination of the Jews on a public forum deliberately to goad and stir things up can rightly be described as a childish prat.  I certainly do not feel ashamed of doing so and don’t need any lectures from you on the rights and wrongs of online name calling.

I’m sure you don’t feel ashamed or you wouldn’t do it....I’m just of the opinion that if you start name calling instead of debating like adults it’s a sure sign you lost the argument.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2020, 12:25:06 AM »
No it won’t.  I can post information showing far greater numbers than you have posted of Jews dissatisfied with Labour and its handling of [ censored word]emitism and you will 100% certainly find some reason to disqualify it .

Go on then....I promise I’ll look on your post with the seriousness it deserves.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2020, 01:39:27 AM »
I hope you’re better than this WS.

One of my favourite films is Schindlers List.
Actually made me cry when I saw it.
Liam Neeson deserved an Oscar.
Epic film, nothing else I've seen comes close.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2020, 09:25:34 AM »
One of my favourite films is Schindlers List.
Actually made me cry when I saw it.
Liam Neeson deserved an Oscar.
Epic film, nothing else I've seen comes close.
I was at the British premiere of that film.  Spielberg was there (he introduced the film), as were several holocaust survivors.  It’s a shame you feel the need to write some of the offensive dross you come out with, is there a particular reason for it?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2020, 10:26:06 AM »
Possibly of topic but is today the first of April?
I've just read two headlines

Daily Mail
1. Boris is contemplating moving the House of Lords to York and building a new , no doubt, expensive building to accommodate this second chamber of government?

The Telegraph.
2. Jeremy Corbyn has recommended John Bercow for a peerage?

Just to add that I don't buy any newspapers but scan online headlines and read some articles but don't take seriously much that I read.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2020, 10:43:00 AM »
Possibly of topic but is today the first of April?
I've just read two headlines

Daily Mail
1. Boris is contemplating moving the House of Lords to York and building a new , no doubt, expensive building to accommodate this second chamber of government?

The Telegraph.
2. Jeremy Corbyn has recommended John Bercow for a peerage?

Just to add that I don't buy any newspapers but scan online headlines and read some articles but don't take seriously much that I read.
Yes, I read those too.  The first one is a Boris fantasy, the second is cronyism, Tom Watson (the despicable toad) has also been nominated.  Yeuch.  Abolish the lot of them!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2020, 10:51:52 AM »
Yes, I read those too.  The first one is a Boris fantasy, the second is cronyism, Tom Watson (the despicable toad) has also been nominated.  Yeuch.  Abolish the lot of them!

Your "Abolish" suggestion seems to be the popular option.
I won't repeat where my hubby suggested moving the lot of them !!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2020, 01:50:24 PM »

Not sure how Corbyn’s suggestion can be called cronyism....isn’t it simply following tradition? Bercow is the only former speaker not to have been given a peerage in 230 years. The decision smells of pique rather than cronyism...or perhaps Boris is [ censored word]emitic ?

I do agree with you however about the HoL .

Offline Admin

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2020, 02:16:34 PM »
An excellent opinion piece from a life long Tory on Johnson’s capacity for lying and why he can’t be trusted.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/11/peter-oborne-s-diary-boris-johnson-s-nhs-lies-my-bulging-dossier-deceit-and

And Osborne’s list of Johnson’s lies.

https://boris-johnson-lies.com/

Does honesty in politics really not matter anymore and if it does why are we prepared to stomach Johnson’s terminal dishonesty ?

Lying and politics aren`t mutually exclusive. In fact I would say you can't have one without the other. Politicians must be among the most untrustworthy people in our country.

Offline Admin

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2020, 02:20:55 PM »
I was hoping not to have to comment, but Jew hating makes me sick to my stomach.  I will never be able to understand this.

But never mind eh!  We don't all feel like that.

It's a Palestinian thing Eleanor.  Corbyn has a record of supporting anti Israeli terrorist groups in the Middle East and elsewhere and that is another reason why grassroot card-carrying Labour supporters wouldn't vote for him in the recent General Election.

IMO, voting in Sir Keir Starmer to replace him will cost them the next election too.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 02:27:03 PM by Admin »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2020, 02:57:25 PM »
It's a Palestinian thing Eleanor.  Corbyn has a record of supporting anti Israeli terrorist groups in the Middle East and elsewhere and that is another reason why grassroot card-carrying Labour supporters wouldn't vote for him in the recent General Election.

IMO, voting in Sir Keir Starmer to replace him will cost them the next election too.

My, my the propaganda really does get everywhere.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2020, 03:40:34 PM »

I agree, they might as well keep Corbyn if they vote in Keir Starmer because he is cut from the same cloth. The inner circle will vote for Starmer but he will never represent Labour voters outside of London. Labour is unelectable and long may it last... Sock it to them Boris   @)(++(* @)(++(* 8@??)(
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 03:44:07 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2020, 06:04:58 PM »
My, my the propaganda really does get everywhere.
“Corbyn has a record of supporting anti Israeli terrorist groups in the Middle East and elsewhere” is a fact, not propaganda.