Author Topic: Mike Tesko tries to fool everyone again with false photo of Sheila!  (Read 7370 times)

Offline John

Desperation does funny things to some folks.

I popped over to the Jeremy Bamber forum for my weekly nosey and though and behold Mike Teskowski is posting images from a dramatisation alleging that they are actually secret images of Sheila and June which were taken from a police training video shot that morning at the farmhouse.

The truth however is somewhat different and is an excellent example of how false information is being promoted in the case.

www.jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6437.msg285540.html#msg285540

Having seen these images previously and having them to hand in my vast photo library relating to the case it took only seconds to identify the images as being that of actresses Joceline Hamilton (playing Sheila) and Julia Edgeley (playing June). It wasn't even a good representation since Sheila and June lay on opposite sides of the bed and not together.

The dramatisation of the murders was produced in 2003 as a TV presentation for the True Crimes series.

Here are some stills...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 06:31:14 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

Re: Mike Tesko tries to fool everyone again with false photo of Sheila!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 06:47:23 PM »
You have to be completely barmy to join blue and be misled by that twaddle!

It was a reconstruction from "Crimes That Shook Britain"...

https://youtu.be/aK6zzM34jyE?t=3m20s
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 12:45:59 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 07:16:28 PM »
You have to be completely barmy to join blue and be misled by that twaddle!

It was a reconstruction from "Crimes That Shook Britain"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4XDiAoafck&feature=youtu.be&t=3m37s

And they used the scenes from True Crimes filmed in 2003.

PS.  Totally Agee..BARMY  @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline abs

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 07:49:05 PM »
Your comments make me  8)><(  8(8-))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 07:56:21 PM »
Your comments make me  8)><(  8(8-))

Why Abs?  Imo you are always reasonable and rational in your posting and, again imo, MT deliberately deceives?

The handles on the bedside cabinet look different too - I think.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 08:12:49 PM »
Your comments make me  8)><( 8(8-))

Don't mean you abs, abs..olutely not.  Or Andrea... or Caroline... or APRIL!  You should stay over here before you really start to go loopy!

Why Abs?  Imo you are always reasonable and rational in your posting and, again imo, MT deliberately deceives?

The handles on the bedside cabinet look different too - I think.

The handles are different ... the kitchen's different... everything's different.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 09:58:16 AM »
Let's face it, with Ali bongo, agent z and clandestine trips to the woods and Edinburgh, Mike T went loopy a long time ago.  Just imagine the crap which would be all over the internet about this case if this forum didn't keep on setting the record straight.

As Myster has already pointed out, scenes from the earlier True Crimes - Jeremy Bamber TV drama have been reproduced in the more recent Crimes that shook Britain documentary published in 2014.

Original 'True Crimes' production webpage > www.imdb.com/title/tt0354128/

« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 02:44:05 PM by John »