Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1497252 times)

Offline Myster

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #15360 on: January 05, 2024, 07:22:18 AM »
Set your alarms for a veritable feast of baloney...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymwTigT1AFg&ab_channel=CatalinaLupsa
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #15361 on: January 05, 2024, 10:06:12 PM »
Set your alarms for a veritable feast of baloney...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymwTigT1AFg&ab_channel=CatalinaLupsa

Sorry, I can't stay awake any longer.  I shall have to watch it tomorrow.

Offline Myster

« Reply #15362 on: January 06, 2024, 04:43:16 AM »
Sorry, I can't stay awake any longer.  I shall have to watch it tomorrow.
Don't bother, Eleanor. Two and a half hours of unmitigated, incredibly boring claptrap. And you thought Aunt Sally Brown was insufferable. Roll on Feb 16th. and beyond.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #15363 on: January 06, 2024, 07:36:15 AM »
Don't bother, Eleanor. Two and a half hours of unmitigated, incredibly boring claptrap. And you thought Aunt Sally Brown was insufferable. Roll on Feb 16th. and beyond.

Two and a half hours?  Even I don't feel obliged to listen to that.  How does Gonc The Plonk keep on getting away with this?  So much for Freedom of Speech, eh what.  But only in Portugal.

However, how many more sleeps until February the 16th?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #15364 on: January 06, 2024, 02:18:01 PM »
Two and a half hours?  Even I don't feel obliged to listen to that.  How does Gonc The Plonk keep on getting away with this?  So much for Freedom of Speech, eh what.  But only in Portugal.

However, how many more sleeps until February the 16th?

Hope to be wrong, but I await with interest the procedural ploy to drag out the the trials.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #15365 on: January 06, 2024, 04:58:28 PM »
Hope to be wrong, but I await with interest the procedural ploy to drag out the the trials.

I don't know what Fulscher thinks he is doing, but it ain't going to work.  Breuckner will be tried.

Offline jassi

« Reply #15366 on: January 06, 2024, 05:33:26 PM »
It is important to follow procedure, tiresome though it may seem.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #15367 on: January 06, 2024, 09:21:36 PM »
I don't know what Fulscher thinks he is doing, but it ain't going to work.  Breuckner will be tried.

I agree 100% with that.

I think previously the defence was playing for time. Basically that is all they have going for them and I think it was hoped that Brueckner would be released pre-trial when his sentence has run its course.
I don't think they had looked beyond Madeleine and the five unrelated charges knocked them off kilter.

It certainly didn't work.
As we have seen Brueckner was not allowed parole when eligible for the simple reason his offences are such that public safety would have been compromised on his release and he had already shown by going on the run previously that he is a flight risk.
So I don't think Fulcher will go for further procedural delays because they are not going to let him out anyway.

I think he will go with the canard already promoted by Amaral that Brueckner has been set up.

I rather like this one.
Based on the 'killing two birds with one stone' idea particularly as Amaral had to break cover to ensure its promotion.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #15368 on: January 06, 2024, 10:12:13 PM »
I agree 100% with that.

I think previously the defence was playing for time. Basically that is all they have going for them and I think it was hoped that Brueckner would be released pre-trial when his sentence has run its course.
I don't think they had looked beyond Madeleine and the five unrelated charges knocked them off kilter.

It certainly didn't work.
As we have seen Brueckner was not allowed parole when eligible for the simple reason his offences are such that public safety would have been compromised on his release and he had already shown by going on the run previously that he is a flight risk.
So I don't think Fulcher will go for further procedural delays because they are not going to let him out anyway.

I think he will go with the canard already promoted by Amaral that Brueckner has been set up.

I rather like this one.
Based on the 'killing two birds with one stone' idea particularly as Amaral had to break cover to ensure its promotion.

I also think Fulscher hoped for Breuckner's release before any trial concerning Madeleine.  But now Breuckner will almost certainly have other sentences in place, even if only for indecent exposure to children.

I do also wonder if Fulscher will dare to point the finger in the direction of The McCanns no matter how vague.

Goncalo Amaral is now just a demented embarrassment to Portugal but no one seems prepared to do anything about him, leaving the impression that Portugal is somehow on his side.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #15369 on: January 07, 2024, 10:13:29 PM »
I also think Fulscher hoped for Breuckner's release before any trial concerning Madeleine.  But now Breuckner will almost certainly have other sentences in place, even if only for indecent exposure to children.

I do also wonder if Fulscher will dare to point the finger in the direction of The McCanns no matter how vague.

Goncalo Amaral is now just a demented embarrassment to Portugal but no one seems prepared to do anything about him, leaving the impression that Portugal is somehow on his side.

The five forthcoming trials are going to box Fulscher in regarding what reference he can make to anyone other than Brueckner.

The child on the beach didn't just vanish. There were witnesses to the attempted abduction who were on the scene almost immediately the alarm was raised.
The chilling thing is that he actually put his hand on her in an attempt to lead her away.

And what can one say about exposing himself at the fiesta! I think the fact that the policewoman was on hand to arrest him probably went some way towards saving him from serious injury at the hands of irate parents.
But detained en flagrante, held in custody and charged really makes for a slam dunk arrest that will almost certainly result in conviction.

Leading on from Brueckner's 2019 aggravated rape conviction are the three vicious rapes rapes for which he has been charged.

All in all these current charges cover a wide spectrum of alleged offending over many years. Not even the personal animus for the McCanns which drives Amaral would allow for even a rookie cop to dive in with both feet not even holding his nose, in defence of such a reprobate and his lost cause.

The thing is that Brueckner was making hay with his Algarve based crimes throughout the years Amaral was a PJ officer fighting crime in the Algarve. Opposite ends of the spectrum one would have thought.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #15370 on: January 08, 2024, 07:13:33 AM »

Amaral was very good at catching people who weren't guilty, but utterly useless at catching anyone who was.  Tis has long made me wonder.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #15371 on: January 08, 2024, 03:55:13 PM »

Oh great. Amaral again. Happy New Year everyone.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #15372 on: January 13, 2024, 02:15:46 PM »
My youtube sidebar is being inundated with McCann-related videos from a source called True Crime Rocket Science.
I can't be bothered wasting my time viewing  them, but wondered if anyone knew who was behind them ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Myster

« Reply #15373 on: January 13, 2024, 03:11:28 PM »
My youtube sidebar is being inundated with McCann-related videos from a source called True Crime Rocket Science.
I can't be bothered wasting my time viewing  them, but wondered if anyone knew who was behind them ?
A self-professed uomo universale, nothing like bumming yourself up!...

https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B00OW1IC44/about

Offline Myster

« Reply #15374 on: February 02, 2024, 12:07:39 PM »
Another disgraced dick bites the dust...

A former Portuguese detective who attacked Madeleine McCann's parents in a Netflix documentary has started a seven-and-a-half year prison sentence.  Paulo Pereira Cristovao, a long-time critic of Kate and Gerry McCann who also angered Madeleine's parents by penning a controversial 2008 book about their daughter's mysterious disappearance, is now behind bars.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13037419/Disgraced-Portuguese-ex-cop-blasted-Madeleine-McCanns-parents-Netflix-doc-begins-seven-year-jail-sentence-losing-bid-overturn-kidnap-burglary-convictions.html