Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81144 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #435 on: October 20, 2018, 04:50:27 PM »

It has nothing to do with hope imo ....just common sense...

or even .....abduction .no abduction...

Hope in my opinion .can cloud judgment....

First I have common sense in abundance.  And then I have hope.  It has been a long time.  Hope has never clouded my judgement.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #436 on: October 20, 2018, 04:51:27 PM »

It has nothing to do with hope imo ....just common sense...

or even .....abduction .no abduction...

Hope in my opinion .can cloud judgment....

In my opinion hoping for the best for others does no harm ... hoping for the worst for others, is a disturbing trait in the human nature of some.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #437 on: October 20, 2018, 04:57:46 PM »
In my opinion hoping for the best for others does no harm ... hoping for the worst for others, is a disturbing trait in the human nature of some.

Very sad but very true.  It is completely beyond me.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #438 on: October 20, 2018, 05:00:19 PM »
Oh lol .......how many gut/instincts has he got....

seems a bit of an attention seeker...imo

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims
Last updated at 14:34 28 October 2007

Kate and Gerry McCann are hiding a "big secret" about the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine, according a former police chief claims.
John Stalker, who headed a famous inquiry into whether suspected IRA men were killed by RUC officers, is suspicious of their silence.

ADVERTISING

Scroll down for more...

The former Deputy Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police told the Sunday Express: “My gut instinct is that some big secret is probably being covered up.

“I have watched the investigation into the Madeleine McCann case drag out for six months.

“One thing above all worries me: Why have the McCanns and the seven other members of their group – the Tapas Nine – remained so silent?

“Unlike other high-profile cases I have worked on, not one of them has been prepared to break ranks or really come out and support each other.

“After all this time and pressure, I cannot believe that nobody wants to speak.

“I have a real suspicion that we are not being told the whole truth. There is something else there, some issue that members of the party are embarrassed about”

You brought John Stalker into the equation without a true understanding of the opinions he held; just as John Stalker did not understand Portuguese judicial secrecy laws which prevented Kate and Gerry and anyone else connected to the live case speaking out.

Therefore his opinion was correct that something was preventing them from opening up; but it was wrong that it was anything to do with them ... it was the constraint of Portuguese law.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline xtina

« Reply #439 on: October 20, 2018, 05:08:18 PM »

It's not a case of hoping for the worst....that is only a put down opinion by you

Its a case of I believe maddie was not abducted ...and mccs involved imo

A trait that thousands of well meaning caring people believe also...  ....

Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #440 on: October 20, 2018, 05:15:25 PM »
You brought John Stalker into the equation without a true understanding of the opinions he held; just as John Stalker did not understand Portuguese judicial secrecy laws which prevented Kate and Gerry and anyone else connected to the live case speaking out.

Therefore his opinion was correct that something was preventing them from opening up; but it was wrong that it was anything to do with them ... it was the constraint of Portuguese law.

So much better than I could have said it.  I don't have your fineness.  A bit too rough and ready am I.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #441 on: October 20, 2018, 05:16:58 PM »

It's not a case of hoping for the worst....that is only a put down opinion by you

Its a case of I believe maddie was not abducted ...and mccs involved imo

A trait that thousands of well meaning caring people believe also...  ....

But you have no proof, so how can you do this?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #442 on: October 20, 2018, 05:22:29 PM »
In my opinion it is premature to discuss a theory of Mdeleine's death when not a scintilla of proof exists to support Amaral's conclusion that she is.
While IMO, discussing theories re Madeleine's death allows such theories to be evaluated/tested, and can lead to a greater understanding of what may have occurred.

The work I am doing on human body decomposition, and my Portelas Body Farm, investigates one potential theory.  And I already know a great deal more than when I started.
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #443 on: October 20, 2018, 05:34:14 PM »
While IMO, discussing theories re Madeleine's death allows such theories to be evaluated/tested, and can lead to a greater understanding of what may have occurred.

The work I am doing on human body decomposition, and my Portelas Body Farm, investigates one potential theory.  And I already know a great deal more than when I started.

I did not know you had a human body farm.  How does that work?  Are you begging placentas and stealing milk teeth from the fairies? do the neighbours know?  Serious questions.

However I do not think it is for amateurs to be trying to evaluate the circumstances on the ground over eleven years after the event.
In my opinion all that should have been done t the time of Madeleine's disappearance ... and I think it was ... with no evidence found pointing to Madeleine's death.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #444 on: October 20, 2018, 05:39:10 PM »
You may think the PJ didn't do a very food job, but you're not really qualified to judge, are you?
Who would be qualfied to judge on this then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #445 on: October 20, 2018, 05:42:28 PM »
I did not know you had a human body farm.  How does that work?  Are you begging placentas and stealing milk teeth from the fairies? do the neighbours know?  Serious questions.

However I do not think it is for amateurs to be trying to evaluate the circumstances on the ground over eleven years after the event.
In my opinion all that should have been done t the time of Madeleine's disappearance ... and I think it was ... with no evidence found pointing to Madeleine's death.
I have a non-human Body Farm, so it is perfectly legal.

And I have already made clear that I think that evaluating options is a method of making progress.  Much better than leaving Unturned Stones.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #446 on: October 20, 2018, 05:45:08 PM »
I have a non-human Body Farm, so it is perfectly legal.

And I have already made clear that I think that evaluating options is a method of making progress.  Much better than leaving Unturned Stones.

I really doubt you have.. or will...make any progress whatsoever

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #447 on: October 20, 2018, 05:50:19 PM »
Who would be qualfied to judge on this then?

Mark Harrison was an expert on searches. He was qualified.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #448 on: October 20, 2018, 05:53:55 PM »
I really doubt you have.. or will...make any progress whatsoever
Given that I have claimed I have already made progress, your post is either nonsense, or you are calling me a liar.

Which is it?
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #449 on: October 20, 2018, 05:57:48 PM »
Mark Harrison was an expert on searches. He was qualified.
Only him then?  No one else is qualified to give an opinion? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly