Author Topic: Was the PJ right to decide that Madeleine had died so early on?  (Read 35378 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Was the PJ right to decide that Madeleine had died so early on?
« Reply #345 on: October 17, 2018, 04:55:46 PM »
Perhaps sticking to the thread topic of the PJ misdirection of Madeleine's case by basing their investigation on speculation of her death without supporting evidence might help you with that.

That seems to be at variance with the archiving documents.... *%87
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #346 on: October 17, 2018, 05:00:29 PM »
Critical thinking? I don't think you'd recognise critical thinking if it sneaked up and bit you on the bum.
On the contrary, I am forever being bitten on the bum by Critical Thinking (slightly annoying habit admittedly)and never fail to recognise his smiling face and big gnashers.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #347 on: October 17, 2018, 05:07:08 PM »
Of course it's not going to make any difference, I just find it interesting that some people seem quite convinced of something which actually would make little sense if they were to actually try and provide a theory or explanation for it.

So just for the record what in your considered opinion are the pinch points that conclusively preclude parental involvement?. Always being cognisant of the statements by Leicestershire ACC and the Portuguese Supreme Court.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

« Reply #348 on: October 17, 2018, 05:07:50 PM »

That seems to be at variance with the archiving documents.... *%87

What about the 'half time score' document? covering the early days ... not the 'final result' document resulting from a competent investigation..
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #349 on: October 17, 2018, 05:14:43 PM »
So just for the record what in your considered opinion are the pinch points that conclusively preclude parental involvement?. Always being cognisant of the statements by Leicestershire ACC and the Portuguese Supreme Court.

Was she really 'done' if she made a mistaken identification and not a malicious one?  Do you have a cite for that?
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10257.msg496434#msg496434

If you must interject my posts ... please be able to provide cites when requested 🤪
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #350 on: October 17, 2018, 05:30:52 PM »
Was she really 'done' if she made a mistaken identification and not a malicious one?  Do you have a cite for that?

It turned out to be "romancing"!
No! I don't care if the 20 or so active members on here believe me or not, it happened. Neither do I have a cite for the women of Littleport beating up the press gang to free a local farm labourer but that happened too!
You were the one who raised the case like you were expert on it I am surprised you are unaware of it.
It wasn't a "mistake" it was deliberate hence being "done".
Delete the posts if you like it will not change what happened.... ?{)(**
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 05:37:14 PM by Alice Purjorick »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #351 on: October 17, 2018, 05:45:09 PM »

I thought you claimed to know something about the law then you quote those two... Are those two points, supposed in someway to imply guilt... What absolute rubbish... Both statements wouldn't be allowed anywhere near the scales of justice...

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #352 on: October 17, 2018, 07:33:40 PM »
1)I thought you claimed to know something about the law then you quote those two... 2)Are those two points, supposed in someway to imply guilt... What absolute rubbish... 3)Both statements wouldn't be allowed anywhere near the scales of justice...

1) Where did I claim that? and to which branch of the law do you refer?.
2) No
3) Where did I say or even imply they would be? 

So maybe you would like to answer the question I posed to VertigoSwirl?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #353 on: October 17, 2018, 07:56:38 PM »
1) Where did I claim that? and to which branch of the law do you refer?.
2) No
3) Where did I say or even imply they would be? 

So maybe you would like to answer the question I posed to VertigoSwirl?

The question  where you are basically asking for proof of innocence.   ...that's an insult to justice too

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #354 on: October 17, 2018, 08:06:11 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10257.msg496434#msg496434

If you must interject my posts ... please be able to provide cites when requested 🤪
The woman’s name was Tina-Marie Earley and there is no cite on the internet that I can find of her being prosecuted for wasting police time.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #355 on: October 17, 2018, 08:34:38 PM »
The question  where you are basically asking for proof of innocence.   ...that's an insult to justice too

No such thing old stick.
I requested that VS tell us what in his/her opinion are the pinch points which preclude parental involvement.
He/she declined to do so.
I asked you the same question. You have declined to do so.
Options:
1)Neither of you have a clue or
2)  you are having a collective bottle job...frippeny bit, 'arf crown, man'ole cover.
It is uncharacteristic for there to be such reticence to be displayed.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #356 on: October 17, 2018, 08:55:52 PM »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #357 on: October 17, 2018, 09:07:09 PM »

No such thing old stick.
I requested that VS tell us what in his/her opinion are the pinch points which preclude parental involvement.
Options:
2)  you are having a collective bottle job...frippeny bit, 'arf crown, man'ole cover.

You are, wrong again read back.... You didn't say preclude you said conclusively preclude..... Which equates to proof of innocence.... There are lots of facts that preclude

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #358 on: October 17, 2018, 10:41:49 PM »

No such thing old stick.
Options:
There is one other option which I have spelt out and which you have failed to add to your little list.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #359 on: October 18, 2018, 07:27:36 AM »
Perhaps sticking to the thread topic of the PJ misdirection of Madeleine's case by basing their investigation on speculation of her death without supporting evidence might help you with that.

As the subject is “were the PJ right” my posts were on topic.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.