Author Topic: Arise President Trump!  (Read 149222 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #360 on: November 15, 2016, 11:36:38 AM »
And so the only democratic course of action is to sit back quietly, shut our mouths and let the White Supremacists take over.  We all know how that tends to play out...

Take to streets with M16s and Marlins why don't you? or better yet in Hummers bristling 50 calibres.
While your at it hang a few "good ol' boys" from the poplars.
I'll provide your air fare and kevalr jacket Alfie.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #361 on: November 15, 2016, 11:39:30 AM »
I think his pledge to built a wall. He has already clarified that this 'wall' could take several forms.  I also believe his threat to expel illegals will materialize.  Just yesterday I noted a question being asked on a radio programme about expelling Irish people who are in the US illegally.  The answer came back that hard working people who have contributed to the US economy will not be deported since Trump has pledged to go after illegals who are gangsters and criminals.

You should remember John, Trump is under investigation for criminal activities, including fraud.

He is also trying to delay court cases until after he is sworn in. I can't imagine why. 8(0(*

stephen25000

« Reply #362 on: November 15, 2016, 11:40:34 AM »
Take to streets with M16s and Marlins why don't you? or better yet in Hummers bristling 50 calibres.
While your at it hang a few "good ol' boys" from the poplars.
I'll provide your air fare and kevalr jacket Alfie.

What a prattish comment.

Offline John

« Reply #363 on: November 15, 2016, 11:41:16 AM »
You should remember John, Trump is under investigation for criminal activities, including fraud.

He is also trying to delay court cases until after he is sworn in. I can't imagine why. 8(0(*

Should make for an extremely interesting New Year.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 12:16:34 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #364 on: November 15, 2016, 11:41:55 AM »
Should make for an extremely interesting New Year.

Oh yes.

Alfie

« Reply #365 on: November 15, 2016, 11:49:53 AM »
I think his pledge to built a wall. He has already clarified that this 'wall' could take several forms.  I also believe his threat to expel illegals will materialize.  Just yesterday I noted a question being asked on a radio programme about expelling Irish people who are in the US illegally.  The answer came back that hard working people who have contributed to the US economy will not be deported since Trump has pledged to go after illegals who are gangsters and criminals.
Sorry, was he saying that illegal Irish migrants will not be deported?  What about hardworking any other nationality that's there illegally?

Alfie

« Reply #366 on: November 15, 2016, 11:51:13 AM »
What a prattish comment.
Alice never misses an opportunity for a cheap jibe at yours truly.  I should be flattered by the relentless attention really. @)(++(*

stephen25000

« Reply #367 on: November 15, 2016, 11:55:25 AM »
Alice never misses an opportunity for a cheap jibe at yours truly.  I should be flattered by the relentless attention really. @)(++(*

I've noticed that too.

I don't seem to be the flavour of the month either.  ?{)(**

I do get the impression with some posters, that if you agree with them in one subject/case, you have to agree with them per se.

Offline John

« Reply #368 on: November 15, 2016, 12:19:37 PM »
Sorry, was he saying that illegal Irish migrants will not be deported?  What about hardworking any other nationality that's there illegally?

The jist of it appears to be that hard working people of any nationality who have contributed to society will not be expelled.   It seems we now have two categories of illegal immigrants in America, the good ones and the bad ones.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 01:34:19 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Alfie

« Reply #369 on: November 15, 2016, 12:41:39 PM »
The jist of it appears to be that hard working people of any nationality who have contributed to society will not be expelled.   It seems we now have two categories of illegal immigrants in America, the good ones and the bad ones.
OK, so it's only the ones who have committed and been found guilty of crimes that will be deported?  Or those ones together with any that look a bit iffy?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #370 on: November 15, 2016, 01:12:45 PM »
Who knows what might happen.  If White Supremacists are to be in positions of power what might it mean for non-whites in the USA do you think?

Do you think blacks will be taking to the streets, rioting & looting ?.......FYI.... they've been doing that already for the past year BLM, despite the presidents skin colour,... can't imagine why the white majority voted against the violence.

Did anyone see Beyonce, the democrat celebrity figure head, dressed in a black panther outfit at the superbowl?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 01:35:32 PM by John »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Alfie

« Reply #371 on: November 15, 2016, 01:35:10 PM »
Do you think blacks will be taking to the streets, rioting & looting ?.......FYI.... they've been doing that already for the past year BLM, despite the presidents skin colour,... can't imagine why the white majority voted against the violence.

Did anyone see Beyonce, the democrat celebrity figure head, dressed in a black panther outfit at the superbowl...... race baiting bitch.
Well done for completely avoiding my question. 

Offline John

« Reply #372 on: November 15, 2016, 01:35:50 PM »

Did anyone see Beyonce, the democrat celebrity figure head, dressed in a black panther outfit at the superbowl?

Yes, very ugly.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 11:57:24 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #373 on: November 15, 2016, 01:46:41 PM »
Yes, very ugly.

Obama, along with Hillary, Sanders & the MSM,  have fueled the racial divide by supporting Black Lives Matter, ...despite this hate groups open calls for death to cops & whites.

They want dead pigs,  chant 'no justice, no peace' ..... advocating violence,  yet despite this, Obama invited their leaders to the Whitehouse, thus legitimizing a hate movement.

But Trump he's the bad one isn't he.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #374 on: November 15, 2016, 01:48:32 PM »
Well done for completely avoiding my question.

Will the KKK be terrorising communities?

They don't need to, the BLM mob have been doing it to themselves already.