Author Topic: Arise President Trump!  (Read 148007 times)

stephen25000

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2016, 12:27:20 PM »
Let's face it Stephen you really can pick losers.

if you had bothered to read what I said Angelo, which you clearly hadn't, I didn't want either of them.

Likewise, the Republican Party loathe Trump.

So, what exactly do you like about the sociopathic Trump ?

Is it his fondness for believing he can touch any woman's p###y, when he feels like it ?

stephen25000

« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2016, 12:28:58 PM »
Let's face it Angelo, you really do make a terrible mod with goading comments like that.  Shame on you.

Maybe he shares Trump's beliefs, and I mean that in a broad sense.

..and that is extremely sad.

Offline John

« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2016, 12:50:27 PM »
Following on from Donald Trump's promise that if elected he would instruct his Attorney General to prosecute Hillary Clinton, a spokesman for the President Elect has just announced that a Special Prosecutor could be tasked with the job.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 12:57:40 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2016, 01:08:46 PM »
Following on from Donald Trump's promise that if elected he would instruct his Attorney General to prosecute Hillary Clinton, a spokesman for the President Elect has just announced that a Special Prosecutor could be tasked with the job.

Trump himself, has court appearances pending, including of course, the one involving the Trump University'.

Then of course, he has nothing to worry about,does he. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/us/politics/trump-university-case.html
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 01:14:23 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline John

« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2016, 01:17:05 PM »
Trump himself, has court appearances pending, including of course, the one involving the Trump University'.

Then of course, he has nothing to worry about,does he. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/us/politics/trump-university-case.html

Should make for interesting times ahead as the US President faces rape, fraud and conspiracy charges.  Still, he's a popular guy if last nights vote is anything to go by.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2016, 01:23:56 PM »
Should make for interesting times ahead as the US President faces rape, fraud and conspiracy charges.  Still, he's a popular guy if last nights vote is anything to go by.

...and there is so much more.

A member of the Republican Party appeared on BBC this morning at approx 10.30 am.

He stated quite openly, ' a Trump presidency would be bad for America, and a disaster for the world '.

P.S. There is a link available to show the full extent of his activities................

Read at your peril.

The rape charge has been dropped apparently, after the woman involved claimed, she has received threats. More of that in the following link.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

As to why a large number of Americans voted for him, I can give a one word description of them... 8**8:/:

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2016, 01:41:58 PM »

...and there is so much more.

A member of the Republican Party appeared on BBC this morning at approx 10.30 am.

He stated quite openly, ' a Trump presidency would be bad for America, and a disaster for the world '.

P.S. There is a link available to show the full extent of his activities................

Read at your peril.

The rape charge has been dropped apparently, after the woman involved claimed, she has received threats. More of that in the following link.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

As to why a large number of Americans voted for him, I can give a one word description of them... 8**8:/:

I look forward to all his promises coming to fruition starting with the wall and deportation of illegals.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2016, 01:43:34 PM »
I look forward to all his promises coming to fruition starting with the wall.

Of course you do Angelo.

How about his attitude to women, which i note you have yet to answer. Is that acceptable ?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2016, 01:54:32 PM »
Of course you do Angelo.

How about his attitude to women, which i note you have yet to answer. Is that acceptable ?

Fact: More white women voted for Trump than they did for Clinton. White women voted 53% for Trump and 43% for Clinton, they just love him!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/white-voters-victory-donald-trump-exit-polls
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 02:02:12 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2016, 02:05:11 PM »
Fact: More white women voted for Trump than they did for Clinton. White women voted 53% for Trump and 43% for Clinton, they just love him!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/white-voters-victory-donald-trump-exit-polls

Why not answer my question Angelo ?

He is clearly a sex pest at the very least . Would you not agree ?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 02:07:41 PM by stephen25000 »

Alfie

« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2016, 02:05:54 PM »
I look forward to all his promises coming to fruition starting with the wall and deportation of illegals.
Why do you look forward to it?  Are you an American living in America?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2016, 02:09:21 PM »
Why do you look forward to it?  Are you an American living in America?

Just like Brexit, time for change, time to take back our country from those who would destroy it.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2016, 02:10:36 PM »
Why not answer my question Angelo ?

He is clearly a sex pest at the very least . Would you not agree ?

Hardly but you keep on thinking it if it makes you happy.

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2016, 02:14:25 PM »
Hardly but you keep on thinking it if it makes you happy.

It doesn't make me happy Angelo.

I just can't comprehend why people would vote in a moron such as Trump for President.

Can you.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2016, 02:16:05 PM »
It doesn't make me happy Angelo.

I just can't comprehend why people would vote in a moron such as Trump for President.

Can you.

He's a highly intelligent guy and Americans love him so get over it.  He won!!

Je ne regrette rien!!