Author Topic: Arise President Trump!  (Read 148194 times)

stephen25000

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #405 on: November 17, 2016, 01:17:16 PM »
Is shielding or incitement to shield illegal immigrants not a federal offence.  Mayor Ed Murray best watch out, he could end up sharing a cell with Hillary, Soros and a few more criminals. 

Come to think of it isn't the new Mayor of London doing the same thing albeit quietly?

So what will Trump do, if they don't cooperate ??

Perhaps try to impose martial law.

Alfie

« Reply #406 on: November 17, 2016, 02:23:51 PM »
As usual Alfie you are labouring and posting under several misapprehensions.
As usual Alice you attack the poster not the post.  Of course, if's more comfortable for you I'll put you back on ignore..?  Your call.

Alfie

« Reply #407 on: November 17, 2016, 02:25:53 PM »
Better late than never, maybe Theresa will do the same in places like Birmingham, Bradford, Leeds, London and Glasgow?  Let's purge the UK of this alien riffraff!!
"Alien Riff Raff" - good name for a band.

Alfie

« Reply #408 on: November 17, 2016, 02:27:26 PM »
Is shielding or incitement to shield illegal immigrants not a federal offence.  Mayor Ed Murray best watch out, he could end up sharing a cell with Hillary, Soros and a few more criminals. 

Come to think of it isn't the new Mayor of London doing the same thing albeit quietly?
Out of interest do you view "alien riff raff" as human beings, or some sort of revolting sub species that needs to be eradicated?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #409 on: November 17, 2016, 06:18:33 PM »
Out of interest do you view "alien riff raff" as human beings, or some sort of revolting sub species that needs to be eradicated?

alien riff raff is what I would describe ISIS.ISIL et el, supported and financed by Saudis.
Or anyone in general who feel that mutilating childrens genitals without anesthetic, many die from bleeding, forcing children age 6 up wards to marry and have sex with 50/60 yearold husbands, organised crime lords who bring misery in all shape and forms,drugs,sex slaves, workslaves etc... or should we only bang on and  on about the black slaves from back in the day 1700's and turn a blind eye to what is going on now? But I do appreciate those types are humans too and should have the freedom of movement to enjoy these beliefs and enterprises...Does this make me a rascist  well yes it probably does in some peoples eyes,  But I couldn't care less. Kill or be killed.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Alfie

« Reply #410 on: November 17, 2016, 06:21:48 PM »
alien riff raff is what I would describe ISIS.ISIL et el, supported and financed by Saudis.
Or anyone in general who feel that mutilating childrens genitals without anesthetic, many die from bleeding, forcing children age 6 up wards to marry and have sex with 50/60 yearold husbands, organised crime lords who bring misery in all shape and forms,drugs,sex slaves, workslaves etc... or should we only bang on and  on about the black slaves from back in the day 1700's and turn a blind eye to what is going on now? But I do appreciate those types are humans too and should have the freedom of movement to enjoy these beliefs and enterprises...Does this make me a rascist  well yes it probably does in some peoples eyes,  But I couldn't care less. Kill or be killed.
Erm...OK, thanks for your opinion, but we were talking about the rounding up and deportation of illegal immigrants in America the vast majority of whom are Catholics.

« Reply #411 on: November 17, 2016, 06:44:49 PM »
Erm...OK, thanks for your opinion, but we were talking about the rounding up and deportation of illegal immigrants in America the vast majority of whom are Catholics.

So why enter illegally? what are they up to? America has every right to remove people they don't want and some do have associaitons with terrorist groups. IRA and there was a relationship with IRA,and Libya during a difficult time.

stephen25000

« Reply #412 on: November 17, 2016, 07:10:36 PM »

Indeed, financed by Saudis, and we supply weapons which the Saudis use to kill civilians.

As to the rest, be careful what you wish for.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #413 on: November 17, 2016, 07:11:52 PM »
As usual Alice you attack the poster not the post.  Of course, if's more comfortable for you I'll put you back on ignore..? Your call.

Saying you are labouring under a misapprehension is hardly an ad hominem.
Rather your call I would have said.
I think you should do whatever you think is right but it's your decision not mine.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfie

« Reply #414 on: November 17, 2016, 07:14:10 PM »
Saying you are labouring under a misapprehension is hardly an ad hominem.
Rather your call I would have said.
I think you should do whatever you think is right but it's your decision not mine.
How about you list all the misapprehensions I am labouring under and I'll take it from there.

« Reply #415 on: November 17, 2016, 07:16:35 PM »
Indeed, financed by Saudis, and we supply weapons which the Saudis use to kill civilians.

As to the rest, be careful what you wish for.

Indeed Stephen, That is why we need to walk away from that 'great bond', we have blood on our hands.

riff raf would also include, Phony Tony, mandleson, campbel and new opposition Jeremy and his band of traitors.

stephen25000

« Reply #416 on: November 17, 2016, 07:18:19 PM »
Indeed Stephen, That is why we need to walk away from that 'great bond', we have blood on our hands.

riff raf would also include, Phony Tony, mandleson, campbel and new opposition Jeremy and his band of traitors.

The current government and previous Conservative administrations have willingly supplied the Saudis and others with arms.

However, when the oil has been exhausted.............

Alfie

« Reply #417 on: November 17, 2016, 07:22:37 PM »
So why enter illegally? what are they up to? America has every right to remove people they don't want and some do have associaitons with terrorist groups. IRA and there was a relationship with IRA,and Libya during a difficult time.
I'm not sure how many South Americans were associated with the IRA - that was mainly Irish Americans I think you'll find.  Not that many illegal Irish in the States now as far as I know.  But to answer "what are they up to?"  Well funnily enough it might surprise you but many of them are there to work in the low paid jobs that no one else wants to do, a bit like in this country.

Alfie

« Reply #418 on: November 18, 2016, 10:02:27 AM »
The perfect response to all those Trump fans who say to his critics that we should pipe down, get over it and accept the result, from Eugene Robinson Washington Post:

"The people chose Hillary Clinton. But it’s the electoral vote that counts, not the popular vote, so Donald Trump will be president. And no, I’m not over it.

No one should be over it. No one should pretend that Trump will be a normal president. No one should forget the bigotry and racism of his campaign, the naked appeals to white grievance, the stigmatizing of Mexicans and Muslims. No one should forget the jaw-dropping ignorance he showed about government policy both foreign and domestic. No one should forget the vile misogyny. No one should forget the mendacity, the vulgarity, the ugliness, the insanity. None of this should ever be normalized in our politics.

The big protests that have followed Trump’s election should be no surprise. You can’t spend all those months trashing our nation’s values and then expect everyone to join you in a group hug. Trump made the bed in which he now must lie.

If a normal Republican had been elected, I could say the polite and socially acceptable thing, something like “I didn’t support So-and-So, but he will be my president, too, and I wish him success.” But I cannot wish Trump success in rounding up and deporting millions of people or banning Muslims from entering the country or reinstituting torture as an instrument of U.S. policy. In these and other divisive, cruel, unwise initiatives, I wish him failure.

I do hope he succeeds in avoiding some kind of amateurish foreign policy blunder that puts American lives or vital national interests at risk. And let me be clear that I am not questioning his legitimacy as president. When the results are certified and the electoral college casts its votes, Trump will be the nation’s duly chosen leader, ridiculous though that may be.

But he has not earned our trust or hope. Rather, he has earned the demonstrations that have erupted in cities across the country. He has earned relentless scrutiny by journalists, whom he shamelessly made into scapegoats during the campaign, and he has earned the constant vigilance of the public he now must serve.

We must watch Trump, and judge him, every single inch of the way."

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #419 on: November 18, 2016, 10:23:43 AM »

The negro culture as do many others look upon slavery as an integral part of their heritage.  The more civilised whites had the sense to take advantage of those beliefs, the white man didn't invent slavery, he merely exploited it to his own financial ends.  Slavery is still practised in Africa and in many other countries, in fact wasn't there a case of slavery in the London courts not so long ago involving foreigners?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 10:27:03 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!