Author Topic: Arise President Trump!  (Read 148175 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #480 on: November 21, 2016, 06:21:43 PM »

What is it that we don't understand about Brexit Won and Trump Won?

stephen25000

« Reply #481 on: November 21, 2016, 06:25:08 PM »

What have they won exactly ?

Brexit is in chaos ?

As to Trump ?

I presume Eleanor, you know what he has done and is capable of ?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #482 on: November 21, 2016, 06:25:18 PM »
"Conway has run her polling firm, The Polling Company/WomanTrend, for more than two decades, advising corporate clients and top Republican officeholders like former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz and Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, who Trump tapped as his running mate. Much of her work has focused on how to reach out to women, and she is the co-author of a 2005 book, What Women Really Want, with Democratic pollster Celinda Lake."

http://time.com/4462283/donald-trump-kellyanne-conway-campaign-manager/

Would an apology for the insulting rant really be too much to hope for Miss Taken (appropriate name btw)?

Oh she runs a polling thingy how wrong did they get things? oh don't tell me. They do guessing hahaha.

The thing is you seem to think she was targetted for her gender. it really doesn't matter how many books she writes, how about some stats to back up your claim that she was brought because she was a woman to get women votes. Numbers darling , numbers. So how many women have voted for Trump as a direct result of KellyAnn being the campaign manager? thousands? millions? Yawn...  well of course you can't give numbers unless you ask every voting female in America. AND providing they answer truthfully. So, sadly, no apology forthcoming Alfie aw.

My non de plume is Miss Taken IDENTITY... some one trying to convince me I was someone else, oh the very thought of it.

Don't you hate it when you tell people they are on ignore and then start ranting at them again... hahaha
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Alfie

« Reply #483 on: November 21, 2016, 06:26:17 PM »
We understand it.  Doesn't mean we have to now agree with it, or like it.  BTW - I've been called a racist, sexist misogynist by MissTaken - I don't think those are fair accusations, I am not Donald Trump FGS!!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #484 on: November 21, 2016, 06:30:22 PM »
We understand it.  Doesn't mean we have to now agree with it, or like it.  BTW - I've been called a racist, sexist misogynist by MissTaken - I don't think those are fair accusations, I am not Donald Trump FGS!!

I agree that you are not a racist, sexist misogynist.

However, I am looking at the whole thing from a different angle to most of you.

« Reply #485 on: November 21, 2016, 06:37:20 PM »
The fact is , often the brexit votes were higher in areas with a low number of immigrants.

Second, whether from EU or Non-EU countries,  the migrants are net contributors to the Treasury.

Did I mention Geldorf ?

No.

What I see in your reply is a rant, and no more.

It is the same rampant illogic I have seen in many brexit supporters.

You say what right do I have to say how the country should be run. Well clearly as much as you.

I meet and work with people from Europe and further afield, and quite frankly, some are a lot more civilized than some people I have debates with over here, on Brexit and Trump.

Stephen stop trying that old word play. Immigrants who come here having already sought employment which does not include tax credits for part time work, can speak English well enough to intigrate, are not an issue so stop confusing it.

It is the illegal immigrants and so called refugees, the criminals, the war lords and Mafia types from all over the EU and beyond who are a burden and fine well you know it, or you should be able to see it. and open door policy breeds contempt for hosts, enacts slavery of different sorts, and leads to war lords controlling areas which In my view is wholly unacceptable, it is not freedom- which are being eroded daily due to one culture issues or another. PS they are not all hard working, part time chip shop worker claiming child benefit and tax credits is hardly a post that coudn't be filled by someone from the local community.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 12:59:53 PM by John »

stephen25000

« Reply #486 on: November 21, 2016, 06:49:15 PM »
Stephen stop trying that old word play. Immigrants who come here having already sought employment which does not include tax credits for part time work, can speak English well enough to intigrate, are not an issue so stop confusing it.

It is the illegal immigrants and so called refugees, the criminals, the war lords and Mafia types from all over the EU and beyond who are a burden and fine well you know it, or you should be able to see it. and open door policy breeds contempt for hosts, enacts slavery of different sorts, and leads to war lords controlling areas which In my view is wholly unacceptable, it is not freedom- which are being eroded daily due to one culture issues or another. PS they are not all hard working, part time chip shop worker claiming child benefit and tax credits is hardly a post that coudn't be filled by someone from the local community.

Let's have some facts and figures then.

Then what of the home grown criminals, crime lords, spongers off the state etc.  ???

If you actually took the time and ask businesses in this country as to what they want, it's people with skills, and that is why they recruit from abroad, because they can't get them here. Also, too many of the home grown businesses such as plumbers, electricians , etc., have been over charging consumers for years. Then when people come in from Europe who work for less, work harder and don't try to con customers, out comes the brexit whinging.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 01:00:13 PM by John »

Alfie

« Reply #487 on: November 21, 2016, 06:50:10 PM »
Oh she runs a polling thingy how wrong did they get things? oh don't tell me. They do guessing hahaha.

The thing is you seem to think she was targetted for her gender. it really doesn't matter how many books she writes, how about some stats to back up your claim that she was brought because she was a woman to get women votes. Numbers darling , numbers. So how many women have voted for Trump as a direct result of KellyAnn being the campaign manager? thousands? millions? Yawn...  well of course you can't give numbers unless you ask every voting female in America. AND providing they answer truthfully. So, sadly, no apology forthcoming Alfie aw.

My non de plume is Miss Taken IDENTITY... some one trying to convince me I was someone else, oh the very thought of it.

Don't you hate it when you tell people they are on ignore and then start ranting at them again... hahaha
It is a known fact that PRIOR to the election, Donald Trump's poll rating with women was poor, and that is why KellyAnne Conway was brought in largely to try and turn that around.  It is not sexist, misogynist or racist to say so. Conway is obviously very good at her job and it was an astute move on Trump's part to get her into his team to address his perceived lack of reach out to women voters. 

"Lake, her Democratic co-author, says Conway is “a real expert on women voters” who knows how to target key groups who will be receptive to his message. “In our book, we identified religious women, senior survivors, suburban caretakers, and waitress moms, among others, that I would think would be targets for Trump,” Lake told TIME. “She could be a great help to Trump if he listens to her. She has an 11-year-old, so she can use some of the techniques she uses with her.”
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 01:01:10 PM by John »

« Reply #488 on: November 21, 2016, 07:05:15 PM »
Let's have some facts and figures then.

Then what of the home grown criminals, crime lords, spongers off the state etc.  ???

If you actually took the time and ask businesses in this country as to what they want, it's people with skills, and that is why they recruit from abroad, because they can't get them here. Al;so, too many of the home grown businesses such as plumbers, electricians , etc., have been over charging consumers for years. Then when people come in from Europe who work for less, work harder and don't try to con customers, out comes the brexit whinging.

The home grown crims and spongers are easy to know and find. we don't need to add to them do we?

Facts and figures... well Stephen there in lies the whole big picture. WE DON'T KNOW who is in this country and what they are up to. IF we had some kind of control- not much to ask- then I could probably tell you. but open door means well too many to count as many don't come in legally anyway.

Stephen you obviously do not know my kind of work or my knowledge on these  matters, I can assure you we have a brain drain here,many NHS staff have moved abroad.  Do you know how we check if a consultant from Pakistan is really a consultant?  or GP, mmmm

And what I can tell you is this  in a very small village with 5 outlets for shops there are 3 Chinese take aways and two Indian kebab shops, no pubs at all, no clubs either, they have a lot of different staff.many don't speak English. This village really really needs a post office....  A rise in crime has been recorded- no arrests.

« Reply #489 on: November 21, 2016, 07:13:18 PM »
It is a known fact that PRIOR to the election, Donald Trump's poll rating with women was poor, and that is why KellyAnne Conway was brought in largely to try and turn that around.  It is not sexist, misogynist or racist to say so, so please grow up.  Conway is obviously very good at her job and it was an astute move on Trump's part to get her into his team to address his perceived lack of reach out to women voters. 

"Lake, her Democratic co-author, says Conway is “a real expert on women voters” who knows how to target key groups who will be receptive to his message. “In our book, we identified religious women, senior survivors, suburban caretakers, and waitress moms, among others, that I would think would be targets for Trump,” Lake told TIME. “She could be a great help to Trump if he listens to her. She has an 11-year-old, so she can use some of the techniques she uses with her.”

It is NOT a known fact at all. to have that FACT would require actual knowledge of how women were voting, which they didn't have.They still don't have. This is part of the polling selling pitch. hahaha. Sir we estimate that some women won't vote for you, here is our expert.... some time later oh look women voted for Trump it must be down to KellyAnn... A lot of men also have this type job. You insinuated that she got the job because she was a woman. To make him look like a non mysogynist.

and there is no such person as an expert who never gets things wrong.

And for the record I never supported Trump or Clinton... I said Trump was the best of both 'evils' lol
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 01:02:01 PM by John »

stephen25000

« Reply #490 on: November 21, 2016, 07:14:41 PM »
The home grown crims and spongers are easy to know and find. we don't need to add to them do we?

Facts and figures... well Stephen there in lies the whole big picture. WE DON'T KNOW who is in this country and what they are up to. IF we had some kind of control- not much to ask- then I could probably tell you. but open door means well too many to count as many don't come in legally anyway.

Stephen you obviously do not know my kind of work or my knowledge on these  matters, I can assure you we have a brain drain here,many NHS staff have moved abroad.  Do you know how we check if a consultant from Pakistan is really a consultant?  or GP, mmmm

And what I can tell you is this  in a very small village with 5 outlets for shops there are 3 Chinese take aways and two Indian kebab shops, no pubs at all, no clubs either, they have a lot of different staff.many don't speak English. This village really really needs a post office....  A rise in crime has been recorded- no arrests.

There insufficient staff to fulfill the NHS needs.

That has been the case for a long time, and it is undeniable that people go abroad, such as Nurses and Doctors, because of better pay and conditions.

Consultant from Pakistan ?

Where does that fit into Brexit exactly ?

As to pubs, people can buy alcohol cheaper from supermarkets, so what is your beef about takeaways then ?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #491 on: November 21, 2016, 07:15:01 PM »
Well do tell us what point you were attempting to make when you wrote:

"Donald John Trump misogynist of the parish had a ????? as his campaign manager?"

and

"We are faced with the paradox of the man portrayed by some as a card carrying misogynist appointing a woman as his campaign leader.
Maybe he appointed her because said lady is kin good at what she does and  pretty bleedin' bright to boot".

Is the man Trump a misogynist or not in your view?  Or don't you give the matter much care or thought as long as you can continue to make provocative posts without having the Eds to state what you actually think and believe about anything?

Misogynist: a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.
Were he a true misogynist he would not have countenanced Ms Conway's appointment.
Therefore I think he is not a card carrying misogynist.
It was bleedin' obvious what I was driving at so why play the dumbass unless it was just to start a flame war?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 01:02:42 PM by John »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #492 on: November 21, 2016, 07:19:39 PM »
Misogynist: a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.
Were he a true misogynist he would not have countenanced Ms Conway's appointment.
Therefore I think he is not a card carrying misogynist.
It was bleedin' obvious what I was driving at so why play the dumbass unless it was just to start a flame war?

Tell me Alice, why are you defending someone who made sexual references about a 10 year old girl, whom he said he could be dating 10 years hence ?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 01:02:56 PM by John »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #493 on: November 21, 2016, 07:23:13 PM »

It ranks with "did Geoff Hurst's ball cross the line".
No matter how clever we get with lasers and slomo modern reruns that ball crossed the line cos the ref said it did and that in the context of the time was all that mattered.
So in the context of the time and according to the rules of engagement Brexit Won and Trump Won, as you say.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfie

« Reply #494 on: November 21, 2016, 07:30:02 PM »
Someone better tell Wikipedia that Trump ain't a misogynist (see also)... @)(++(*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misogyny#Charles_Darwin