Author Topic: Arise President Trump!  (Read 147935 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #630 on: January 21, 2017, 03:55:23 PM »
And meanwhile the real financiers of terrorism from Bin Laden to Daesh, Saudi Arabia, keep schtum...
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #631 on: January 21, 2017, 04:10:42 PM »

Theresa May set to fly out next week to meet Donald Trump

Theresa May will fly out to meet Donald Trump next week in secret plans to make her the first foreign leader to hold talks with the new US President......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/20/revealed-theresa-may-set-fly-next-week-meet-donald-trump/
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #632 on: January 21, 2017, 04:13:15 PM »

Donald Trump returns Winston Churchill's bust to the Oval Office

Within hours of moving into the White House, Donald Trump has honoured his pledge to return the bust of Winston Churchill to the Oval Office.

The Jacob Epstein sculpture was given to President George W Bush by Tony Blair.

It was displayed in the Oval Office but was removed by President Barack Obama and replaced by a bust of Martin Luther King in 2009.

The former president's decision to send the bust back to the British embassy in Washington was greeted with outrage on both sides of the Atlantic.

Mr Obama sought to deflect the criticism by saying he had a second bust of Churchill which he kept in his private quarters.

“My private office is called the Treaty Room. Right outside the door of the Treaty Room so that I see it every day, including on weekends when I’m going into that office to watch a basketball game, the primary image I see is a bust of Winston Churchill,” he said.

But critics were unconvinced. Boris Johnson, who was London mayor at the time, said the move was a "snub to Britain". He suggested that the decision had been fuelled by what he described as Mr Obama's "ancestral dislike of the British Empire".

Mr Trump, who has a Scottish mother and is regarded as an Anglophile, had hinted that he was ready to return the bust to its pride of place in the Oval Office in a New York Times interview.

The case for returning the Epstein bust to the White House was pressed by Nigel Farage, the former UKIP leader, who forged a close relationship with Mr Trump.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/21/donald-trump-returns-winston-churchills-bust-oval-office/
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 04:17:39 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline John

« Reply #633 on: January 21, 2017, 05:01:14 PM »
Did everyone see the rioting s..m in New York yesterday smashing windows and burning cars?  I hope Donald means what he says and gives the police the resources to bring these morons to justice.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 05:07:53 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #634 on: January 21, 2017, 05:20:53 PM »

The peace loving democrats have been attacking Trump supporters all election long.....

June 3, 2016

Ugly, bloody scenes in San Jose as protesters attack Trump supporters outside rally

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/03/ugly-bloody-scenes-in-san-jose-as-protesters-attack-trump-supporters-outside-rally/?utm_term=.3575ff90c6e1

13 November 2016

Trump supporters under attack: Two arrested in Connecticut for 'beating up a man holding a Trump sign' while New York police hunt suspect who 'choked a subway passenger in MAGA hat'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3930834/Trump-supporters-attack-Wilson-Eschevarria-Anthony-Hobdy-arrested-Connecticut-New-York-police-hunt-suspect-choked-subway-passenger.html

« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 05:23:38 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #635 on: January 21, 2017, 05:24:53 PM »

Trump supporters getting beaten for put out the fire that DisruptJ20 started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT9CJtQSagw

stephen25000

« Reply #636 on: January 21, 2017, 07:31:43 PM »
I'm afraid Spam, that trying to imply violence is solely on one side won't wash.

As to May going down on bended knee to Trump is embarrassing.

You heard what he said yesterday, America first, which shows you his approach.

He doesn't give a flying fig about anyone else, and that includes the UK.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #637 on: January 21, 2017, 07:54:13 PM »
I'm afraid Spam, that trying to imply violence is solely on one side won't wash.

As to May going down on bended knee to Trump is embarrassing.

You heard what he said yesterday, America first, which shows you his approach.

He doesn't give a flying fig about anyone else, and that includes the UK.

Yes, I'm sure you must know of countless incidents of Trump supporters attacking Hillary supporters at her rallies.....

Why not share some?

stephen25000

« Reply #638 on: January 21, 2017, 08:04:05 PM »
Yes, I'm sure you must know of countless incidents of Trump supporters attacking Hillary supporters at her rallies.....

Why not share some?

If I recall correctly, that has already been done.

Have you forgotten what Trump himself said.................

'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters'

That is the mind set of Trump, and quite clearly some of those who support him.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #639 on: January 21, 2017, 08:09:03 PM »
If I recall correctly, that has already been done.

Have you forgotten what Trump himself said.................

'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters'

That is the mind set of Trump, and quite clearly some of those who support him.

By whom?    Not you obviously....

stephen25000

« Reply #640 on: January 21, 2017, 08:15:48 PM »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #641 on: January 21, 2017, 08:17:07 PM »
Did everyone see the rioting s..m in New York yesterday smashing windows and burning cars?  I hope Donald means what he says and gives the police the resources to bring these morons to justice.

The New York Police were too soft on those rioters, they should have shot every friggin one of them and not with a taser too.  There is only one language that s..m understand.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 08:19:56 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #642 on: January 21, 2017, 09:16:01 PM »
Does that apply to Trump supporters who have committed acts of violence and Trump himself, in his actions.

I see he is calling the media liars again for saying there was a sparse turnout for his inauguration.

He claims 1 and a half million..... *&*%£

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #643 on: January 21, 2017, 09:45:21 PM »
Does that apply to Trump supporters who have committed acts of violence and Trump himself, in his actions.

I see he is calling the media liars again for saying there was a sparse turnout for his inauguration.

He claims 1 and a half million..... *&*%£

Have you got a cite for Trump supporters destroying property?

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #644 on: January 21, 2017, 09:54:32 PM »
Have you got a cite for Trump supporters destroying property?

I'll have a look tomorrow Angelo.

However, tell me this , have Trump supporters attacked other people ?

What did Trump threaten, if he didn't win the election,  being the spoilt child he is ?