Author Topic: Feeling safe  (Read 5864 times)

Offline Real justice

Feeling safe
« on: May 04, 2018, 08:12:15 PM »
Hi
Big thanks for letting me join, been catching up for some while now and finally took the plunge to participate, I have some very good friends from the Jeremy Bamber forum who post on here so looking forward to debating again. 
 (ty6e[

Offline Caroline

Re: Feeling safe
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 07:34:28 PM »
Hi
Big thanks for letting me join, been catching up for some while now and finally took the plunge to participate, I have some very good friends from the Jeremy Bamber forum who post on here so looking forward to debating again. 
 (ty6e[

Glad to see you back online Justice!  (ty6e[

Offline puglove

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 11:48:27 PM »
Welcome, Justice. I'm a bit behind, but I gather that you had a bit of a bad do with Mike. I'm sorry if he upset you. Hopefully if you stay here a while, you'll realise that being attacked by Mike is akin to being savaged by a short, fat, unfulfilled hamster. With an ankle tag.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 08:26:59 AM »
Glad to see you back online Justice!  (ty6e[
Thanks Caroline.  8(>((

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 08:28:21 AM »
Welcome, Justice. I'm a bit behind, but I gather that you had a bit of a bad do with Mike. I'm sorry if he upset you. Hopefully if you stay here a while, you'll realise that being attacked by Mike is akin to being savaged by a short, fat, unfulfilled hamster. With an ankle tag.
Thanks Puglove, from a Boston terrier love  8((()*/

Offline APRIL

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 08:59:23 AM »
Ooops! Only just seen this, Justice. Welcome.

Offline puglove

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2018, 09:28:16 AM »
Thanks Puglove, from a Boston terrier love  8((()*/

Oh wow, have you got one? They are SUCH smart little dogs!!

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2018, 10:58:20 AM »
Oh wow, have you got one? They are SUCH smart little dogs!!
Yes, when I’m out with him everyone thinks he’s a Frenchie.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2018, 06:05:59 PM »
Ooops! Only just seen this, Justice. Welcome.
Thanks April, been with the Duke for the Earl Grey and Sandwiches, as one does

Offline APRIL

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2018, 06:26:52 PM »
Thanks April, been with the Duke for the Earl Grey and Sandwiches, as one does

So glad you enjoyed them. Earl Grey's not for me. Think I'd have had to ask his Grace for some fizz. I'd have made do with Prosecco if they couldn't lay their hands on the champagne.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2018, 06:46:08 PM »
So glad you enjoyed them. Earl Grey's not for me. Think I'd have had to ask his Grace for some fizz. I'd have made do with Prosecco if they couldn't lay their hands on the champagne.
Youve set me off, I bought and settling down with my Kick Kennedy

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=kick+kennedy&rlz=1C9BKJA_enGB677GB678&oq=kick+ke&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j69i60l3j0.3466j1j7&hl=en-GB&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=P66CvSfikY4KfM:

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2018, 07:57:31 PM »
Good to see you here, Justice!

Offline APRIL

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2018, 08:04:32 PM »
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 06:38:10 AM by APRIL »

Offline Real justice

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2018, 08:07:05 PM »
Good to see you here, Justice!
Thanks Matt

Offline Real justice

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2018, 07:57:38 AM »
I was more upset with the fact, someone can set up a forum collect your details and data, then whenever he is upset or challenged he can reveal this information online for all to see.  I think the most upsetting part, the backing you receive, doesn’t matter if you support or not, challenges and condemnation  to Tesko should have been made and made public not just posts removed, if you dont he  can do it again, I personally don’t think he should have access to any information if he can’t control his actions, everyone skirts around him, this was a serious breach of data.  If it wasn’t for Caroline and NGB, Jane was out all day so missed it,  the said posts would have stayed for a long time?  I wouldn’t and don’t want to be part of that.

The swearing, well you get used to it after ten years, it’s like being at the same school, with one topic to choose from,  the topic that Tesko wants to feed you.  I feel like I’ve won promotion to a better school with a diverse range of topics. 
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 08:36:59 AM by Real justice »