Author Topic: So what's next in the libel trial saga?  (Read 260401 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: So what's next in the libel trial saga?
« Reply #1395 on: February 06, 2015, 04:07:58 PM »
How do you know he didn't ?

Has he ever said he did?  And why did The State nick a third of his Pension if he had?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1396 on: February 06, 2015, 04:15:28 PM »
But that is exactly what the judge did say.

Can I suggest if you have issues with her claim you take it up with her.

we don't know exactly what the judge said...it was in portuguese

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1397 on: February 06, 2015, 06:52:06 PM »
But that is exactly what the judge did say.

Can I suggest if you have issues with her claim you take it up with her.
Either she's a crap judge then or her words have been mistranslated or misunderstood.  Or maybe she's developed the Alan Sugar tactic of summing up his candidates prior to saying "Your Fired" - you never know til he points his finger who he's going to bin off!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1398 on: February 07, 2015, 12:26:17 AM »
Has he ever said he did?  And why did The State nick a third of his Pension if he had?

I'm sorry but do you really believe Amaral would think it was any of our business how he managed his debts ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline misty

« Reply #1399 on: February 07, 2015, 01:14:33 AM »
I'm sorry but do you really believe Amaral would think it was any of our business how he managed his debts ?
Amaral opened his whole life up for scrutiny when he published his book about "The Lie".
How he manages his debts may be of great significance if the McCanns are awarded damages. Which creditors(if any) would have precedence over the McCanns when the court eventually releases his assets?

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1400 on: February 07, 2015, 06:29:15 AM »
Amaral opened his whole life up for scrutiny when he published his book about "The Lie".
How he manages his debts may be of great significance if the McCanns are awarded damages. Which creditors(if any) would have precedence over the McCanns when the court eventually releases his assets?

One would assume you believe "Madeleine" did the same.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.