Author Topic: The boxes ticked by prime suspect Brueckner  (Read 30160 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: The boxes ticked by prime suspect Brueckner
« Reply #990 on: April 02, 2022, 10:41:30 AM »
It is understood German police were shown photos or video of Maddie's body or given a graphic account of how she died.

Covered all bases, also at that meeting OG told them there was no evidence Madeleine was dead. That , 21 months on is still the case.

The McCanns have apparently seen the evidence & aren't convinced.

Why anyone else should be?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #991 on: April 02, 2022, 11:03:16 AM »
Yes there are;  almost all emanating from the source who put it on record that he started with them before breakfast on the morning after Madeleine's disappearance.  Which incidentally dictated the direction of travel for the rest of the investigation with the short diversion afforded to Murat.

It is interesting that two likely suspects did not receive the attention they perhaps merited until many years after the event.
They were not eliminated from the inquiry or even looked for apparently.
Montiero - a man with a record whose name did not appear on the list of former employees and which wasn't picked up upon until the Portuguese reopened the case in 2013.
Brueckner - a known paedophile and a man who fitted descriptions of persons seen around 5A prior to the abduction, who seems to have been ignored until Operation Grange picked up on him initially at around the same time.

It is interesting that Amaral is assiduously pursuing more lies and conspiracy theories while attempting to slot Brueckner into the 'patsy' box formerly reserved for Monteiro.

I wasn't thinking of him, actually, but of those who think members of the PJ were involved in some kind of conspiracy or even that some posters here should have their phone calls at the time scrutinised. Not to mention the idiots (imo) who think other forums are instructing people what to post on here.

People who make such suggestions tick boxes imo, but not those related to criminal behaviour.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #992 on: April 02, 2022, 11:49:31 AM »
It is understood German police were shown photos or video of Maddie's body or given a graphic account of how she died.

Covered all bases, also at that meeting OG told them there was no evidence Madeleine was dead. That , 21 months on is still the case.

You need to think about context. The fact Maddies hasn't been seen for 15 yrs is evidence of death

Offline barrier

« Reply #993 on: April 02, 2022, 11:55:22 AM »
You need to think about context. The fact Maddies hasn't been seen for 15 yrs is evidence of death

Sadie in convinced she has been.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #994 on: April 02, 2022, 12:02:56 PM »

What are you talking about?

Thousands of people have seen her, many certain it was her & have made official reports to the police (given evidence) stating as much.

There's plenty of evidence Maddie is alive.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #995 on: April 02, 2022, 01:19:18 PM »
I wasn't thinking of him, actually, but of those who think members of the PJ were involved in some kind of conspiracy or even that some posters here should have their phone calls at the time scrutinised. Not to mention the idiots (imo) who think other forums are instructing people what to post on here.

People who make such suggestions tick boxes imo, but not those related to criminal behaviour.

I can only judge from what is posted on this forum and although a prolific 'borrower' of information posted elsewhere I always acknowledge my source when I do that.

One of those whose phone calls it was suggested might have benefitted from scrutiny was an ex inspector who is now a convicted serial criminal presently serving what passes for a sentence in Portugal if you are ex job.

Fair comment about checking him out as he has of course written books on Madeleine and other missing children and has taken a proactive interest in her case then and since.

If you put yourself in the firing line - expect to be shot at.

There is a concerted effort afoot - instigated and encouraged by Amaral who instigated the original conspiracies  - to keep the conspiracy theories extant in all concerning Madeleine.

All that is required is a little help from his friends.

But when he comes out with all guns blazing in support of a paedophile and rapist utilising no evidence but falsehoods, that sure ticks a box for me.

You may disagree that a look at his phone record back then might have proven interesting - me?  I tend to think it could have been interesting - but his recent behaviour certainly does warrant exciting even more puzzlement.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #996 on: April 02, 2022, 03:57:13 PM »

My mind still goes blank when I try to consider Brueckner.  I don't know why.  He is a truly awful individual.

But speculation simply won't do for me.