Author Topic: The Earlier Reports Made about the case  (Read 44802 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Earlier Reports Made about the case
« Reply #210 on: July 30, 2017, 07:54:53 PM »
Chris Jefferies to my knowledge has never lived in any flat but Flat 3. It was only when he inherited from his mother or aunt that he bought the basements as they became available. It was a tad before my time so I don't know whether he bought them together or one at a time.

Chris Jefferies lived in Flat 3 the one with the large bay window by the front door. So logic says that the window to the right of the door is Flat 4. I've always had the impression that the top floor was all one flat. Flat 6 is above Flat 3. Those two have been sold since 2010 but both parties still remain active directors of the management company for no.44.

You can put whatever number or letter on your door so long as the house remains no.44 on the outside. So how it is numbered you can only guess. I'm certainly not walking up and taking a look at the door plate!!

Does The Flat known as Flat 2 at the back of the building have access through the main house.... This will cut out a lot of problems....

Offline [...]

« Reply #211 on: July 30, 2017, 08:01:39 PM »
Maria Ester Clark become a Director on the 24th January 2001 on the same day as Flat 3 sells.

This is why I thought that Maria Esther Clark owned flat 3, but when you said CJ owned Flat 3.. I thought there must have been an error somewhere ...

So does CJ just live in Maria Esther Clarks Flat????

Offline nina

« Reply #212 on: July 30, 2017, 09:56:40 PM »
Does The Flat known as Flat 2 at the back of the building have access through the main house.... This will cut out a lot of problems....

No, the front door to Flat 2 is at the back of the building, the same as Flat 1 has its own front door. Access to the front door is for the owners living in the main house. Hope this has cleared things up a bit for you.

Offline nina

« Reply #213 on: July 30, 2017, 09:59:21 PM »
Maria Ester Clark become a Director on the 24th January 2001 on the same day as Flat 3 sells.

This is why I thought that Maria Esther Clark owned flat 3, but when you said CJ owned Flat 3.. I thought there must have been an error somewhere ...

So does CJ just live in Maria Esther Clarks Flat????

Chris Jefferies lived and owned and sold Flat 3 and had nothing to do with Mrs Clark, flatwise, apart from the Management Company.

Offline [...]

« Reply #214 on: July 31, 2017, 01:15:54 AM »
You've thrown me a little Nina... So I'll start from the begining so everyone can see who originally lived in the house

1970: CJ

Now the date of Incorporation is 1st August 1990..

I believe lots of people lived in and shared that house... But it's not until 1991 that names appear as directors that I can see... So I'll list those who are directors in 1991

1991: 1st August 1991 Directors

Geoffrey Peter Rendle
CJ
Phillipa Jane Cullen & Oliver James Graham Cullen
Denise Lynnette Spence
Mark Shannon Hazell & Suzanne Hazell
Stephen Richard Johnson
Geoffrey Vernon Hardyman

Now this is why I get confused.... I have 7 lots who could fit in 7 properties...  I need to know when The Ground Floor Flat gets split...

On the 11th May 1993 Steven Richard Johnson is no longer listed as a owner/director, but in his place on the 11th May 1993 Clifton College becomes a director... But I do not know if any house sale took place at this time... Or whether it has something to do with the basement flat...

1995:...  The Hazell No longer are Directors and Roger Wyatt Wakeham becomes a director...

Mark Shannon Hazell resigns on the  17th November 1995

Roger Wyatt Shannon becomes a Director on the  17th November 1995

A Ground Floor Flat is bought on 17th November 1995

Making me conclude that Roger Wyatt Wakeham buys from Mark Hazzell Shannon on the 17th November 1995

Before I list the directors for 1996... on 8th May 1996 Clifton College Ceased to be a director.. It goes on to say... No New Director Appointed ..(Image 1:)
 I feel I need to point out that Companies House Doesn't List who is The Secretary or Directors before 1995...

But a few bits of info I have gleaned....

In 1992 a Director particulars changed... Now this must be when Suzane Hazell leaves 44 Canygne Road which I know is the 1st July 1992... (I'll add images so you can see how)...

There is some Elective Resolution made 2nd March 1993

By the 6th July 1993 A Director resigns and a new Director is appointed

On The 12th November 1993 a Directors particulars Change Could be telling us someone retired..

Again on the 5th August 1994 a Directors particulars change Same again...

Which brings us full circle back to Mark Shannon Hazell and Roger Wyatt Wakeham buying and selling A Ground Floor Flat....

Another thing of note.. Is CJ is often listed twice.. A as A Director and B as A Secretary I can see this from 1995.. But this could have been the case sooner....

Does this mean CJ owned or part owned more than one flat early on??

So the Directors listed for 1996 are:The returns date signed is 1st August 1996

CJ
Oliver James Graham Cullen &  Phillipa Jane Cullen
Geoffrey Vernon Hardyman
Geoffrey Peter Rendle
Denise Lynnette Spence
Roger Wyatt Wakeham

Then we have the Sale of A Ground Floor Flat, 44, Canynge Road, Bristol, BS8 3LQ 30th September 1996   £61,500

This then brings you to who the Directors are in 1997...

Directors for 1997 as of 1st August 1997

CJ
Oliver james Cullen & Phillipa Jane Cullen
Denise Lynette Spence
Geoffrey Hardyman
Geofrey Vernon Rendle
Roger Wyatt Wakeham

So in my mind... Roger Wyatt Wakeham must have split the ground floor flat into 2 as he is still a director...and one of the above bought it... which one I am not sure... 
Roger Wyatt Wakeham bought the Ground Floor Flat on 17th November 1995.. £ 73,500

AGround Floor Flat is sold on 30th September 1996 for £ 61,500 Who buys it???

If the Directors are the same in 1997 as 1996.... I'm stumped who bought the flat

1998: The Directors listed for 1st August 1998 are:

CJ
Geoffrey Hardyman
Geoffrey Peter Rendle
Roger Wyatt Wakeham
Oliver James Graham Cullen & Phillipa Jane Cullen
Denise Lynette Spence

Now on the 23rd February 1999 Flat 3 is sold for £143,000 .. Then a week later on the:....

5th March 1999 A Ground Floor Flat is sold for £97,500

But we also have a new director appointed on 23rd February 1999 Nicholas Anthony Baldwin (Property Consultant Of Rosewood Construction LTD)

Roger Wyatt Wakeham.. Is listed as Not being an Official Director on 1st March 1999
And it's on the 29th November 1998 that... MarK Cullen & Pippa Cullen cease to be directors

So we have our Directors for 1st August 1999 are:

CJ
Denise Lynnette Spence
Geoffrey Vernon Hardyman
Geoffrey Peter Rendle
Nicholas  Anthony Baldwin ( Rosewood Construction Bristol LTD)

So now we have 5 Directors....

In 9th August 2000 the directors are listed as:

CJ
Geoffrey Vernon Hardyman
Denise Lynette Spence
Geoffrey Peter Rendle
Nicholas Anthony Baldwin

When Flat 3 Sells on 24th February 2001 There is a change in Directorship;

Nicholas Anthony Baldwin resigns and Maria Esther Clark becomes a Director

Directors in 24th August 2001
CJ
Geoffrey Vernon Hardyman
Geoffrey Peter Rendle
Denise Lynette Spence
Maria Esther Clark

This is whats been cabbaging my head all day.... It's with the sale of Flat 3 that a New Director happens.. But I do not think that they own Flat 3... So what am I missing????

CJ must buy the majority share of Flat 3... But theres apart of it that belongs to what??

In 1999 Flat 3 and A Ground Floor Flat are sold in a week of each other.... But Nicholas Baldwin appears as Director when Flat 3 is sold...

And when Flat 3 is sold in 2001 Maria Esther Clark become a Director..... So if Nina says CJ owns flat 3... what am I missing????? Does Maria Esther Clark actually own a property??? Why is she a Director???

It's sending me mad.... Who else owns more than one flat??

2002 CJ retires

Then nothing happens until 3rd August 2010 when Something to do with Directors Particulars Changing and this is for ...
Geoffrey Vernon Hardyman
Geoffrey Peter Rendle
Denise Lynn Spence.
CJ
Marie Esther Clark

But I don't know what it is.. because they are still listed as Directors on 6th August 2015

What changed on 3rd August 2010??? (More to the point... who actually lived in the building then???)

And if we have the same directors in 2015 .......what am I missing???

Image 2 shows sales from 1995 to 2001 of the flats....

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/02526918/filing-history

Offline [...]

« Reply #215 on: July 31, 2017, 01:17:07 AM »
Chris Jefferies lived and owned and sold Flat 3 and had nothing to do with Mrs Clark, flatwise, apart from the Management Company.

So when did he sell flat 3???

Did he live in it in 2010 ???

Offline Leonora

« Reply #216 on: July 31, 2017, 10:59:11 AM »
...2002 CJ retires

Then nothing happens until 3rd August 2010 when Something to do with Directors Particulars Changing and this is for ...
Geoffrey Vernon Hardyman
Geoffrey Peter Rendle
Denise Lynn Spence.
CJ
Marie Esther Clark

But I don't know what it is.. because they are still listed as Directors on 6th August 2015

What changed on 3rd August 2010??? (More to the point... who actually lived in the building then???)
Nothing happened between 2002 and August 2010. Then something happened behind closed doors. Something nasty in the woodshed? Because, just 4½ months later, Joanna Yeates was murdered. Coincidence, or cause and effect?

Offline nina

« Reply #217 on: July 31, 2017, 12:37:06 PM »
Nine you need to stop investigating people who have lived at no.44, what do they have to do with the murder of Joanna Yeates, nothing IMO.

I thought that this was all about the murder of Joanna and that VT was innocent, not about people who have lived at the address and then putting the data you have found online. These people and their flats have nothing to do with the murder IMO and you are invading their privacy.

Offline [...]

« Reply #218 on: July 31, 2017, 12:58:54 PM »
Nine you need to stop investigating people who have lived at no.44, what do they have to do with the murder of Joanna Yeates, nothing IMO.

I thought that this was all about the murder of Joanna and that VT was innocent, not about people who have lived at the address and then putting the data you have found online. These people and their flats have nothing to do with the murder IMO and you are invading their privacy.

I am trying to establish whether or not all of the Flats in 44, Canygne Road are 'occupied" by the people who own them firstly...

Whilst establishing the possibility that someone may or may not have stayed at Canygne Road over that time period who doesn't officially live at the residents...

Because we always have the names on the door... Yet other than Dr Vincent Tabak and Greg Reardon.... Nobody from that residence appeared at trial....

Geoffrey Hardyman didn't appear... his statement was read out....

We have videoed evidence from ITN that Denise Spence was there ... where are her statements and observations....???

And by establishing how the house works... I can therefore submit it is possible for other people who were in or around the residence at the time to give 'Evidence".... (IMO)...

I'm sorry if you see it as an invasion of "Privacy"... All the information I have put forward is available at 'Companies House and elsewhere on the net....

I do "NOT" know who bought which house"...  Maybe someone else can deduce who did....

Unless I have the paperwork in front of me saying... This Individual bought this house on this certain day... I do not know who bought which Flat in the property...

And with that cannot agree with you that CJ definatley owned Flat 1 ... Flat 2 and Flat 3..... Unless you have seen evidence of this... I have to try and work out what happened at that residence over that period of time... And how that residence may be layed out...

I keep saying... Does Flat 2 at the back of the building have access to the main house within the building????

That question I believe is extremely important personally....

Offline nina

« Reply #219 on: July 31, 2017, 01:24:58 PM »
I am trying to establish whether or not all of the Flats in 44, Canygne Road are 'occupied" by the people who own them firstly...

Whilst establishing the possibility that someone may or may not have stayed at Canygne Road over that time period who doesn't officially live at the residents...

Because we always have the names on the door... Yet other than Dr Vincent Tabak and Greg Reardon.... Nobody from that residence appeared at trial....

Geoffrey Hardyman didn't appear... his statement was read out....

We have videoed evidence from ITN that Denise Spence was there ... where are her statements and observations....???

And by establishing how the house works... I can therefore submit it is possible for other people who were in or around the residence at the time to give 'Evidence".... (IMO)...

I'm sorry if you see it as an invasion of "Privacy"... All the information I have put forward is available at 'Companies House and elsewhere on the net....

I do "NOT" know who bought which house"...  Maybe someone else can deduce who did....

Unless I have the paperwork in front of me saying... This Individual bought this house on this certain day... I do not know who bought which Flat in the property...

And with that cannot agree with you that CJ definatley owned Flat 1 ... Flat 2 and Flat 3..... Unless you have seen evidence of this... I have to try and work out what happened at that residence over that period of time... And how that residence may be layed out...

I keep saying... Does Flat 2 at the back of the building have access to the main house within the building????

That question I believe is extremely important personally....

Okay Nine, of course I cannot prove that Chris Jefferies purchased flats 1,2 & 3, thank heavens some things are still private.

What you have to realise about these types of houses is that the basements were originally places for the kitchen & laundry, the main house being owned and occupied by one family. Usually money made from tobacco and slaves in Bristol, but rich they were. In the 20-21st century these spaces were usually very gradually done up and sold. I'm living in one myself, a basement, lucky me I have the garden! 

So there would be no interior door from either basement flat to the main house. Absolutely no need. Coal was usually kept in an outhouse.

I know that all or most of the things you have put online is already online, but how would you feel if it was you? Just the mere fact that someone has been following your paper trail and putting it online and discussing it, would make me very mad and upset. Perhaps you could keep some of your findings offline and just give us the deduction. That's not going to work is it!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #220 on: July 31, 2017, 01:36:44 PM »
Okay Nine, of course I cannot prove that Chris Jefferies purchased flats 1,2 & 3, thank heavens some things are still private.

What you have to realise about these types of houses is that the basements were originally places for the kitchen & laundry, the main house being owned and occupied by one family. Usually money made from tobacco and slaves in Bristol, but rich they were. In the 20-21st century these spaces were usually very gradually done up and sold. I'm living in one myself, a basement, lucky me I have the garden! 

So there would be no interior door from either basement flat to the main house. Absolutely no need. Coal was usually kept in an outhouse.

I know that all or most of the things you have put online is already online, but how would you feel if it was you? Just the mere fact that someone has been following your paper trail and putting it online and discussing it, would make me very mad and upset. Perhaps you could keep some of your findings offline and just give us the deduction. That's not going to work is it!!

People are obviously in agreement with you Nina.... So I will stick to my original statement...

Oh... What do I know.... I seem to be banging my head against a brick wall...

All is fair in LOVE AND WAR... But not in "JUSTICE" it appears to me.... I am just a citizen who believes a Placid Dutchman is Innocent... And feel that his rights were violated.... And The Evidence doesn't add up...

But I can waffle on until the cows come home...
No-one as far as I can tell is going to do anything about this... And seeing as I don't live next to the farm anymore I don't think they will know where to find me.... And I've probably bent everyones ears enough by now...

I don't know what more I can add... Unless I find something new ...

And God help anyone who finds themselves the subject of A Miscarriage of Justice

Edit... Just want to say... let "John" remove that offending post anything else he deems I have been inappropriate with... "Lord have Mercy".... I Bid You Good Night !

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #221 on: July 31, 2017, 02:08:32 PM »
Nine..again isn't out of order by lining a few ducks up. It is important to have some feel for who may or may not have been present at 44 Canynge Rd at the point the attack took place on Yeates. However, there is only an assumption that a Yeates actually made it back inside her flat. This is where my question lies. Would she have been inclined to open the door to her flat to a stranger, in the dark, when she was alone?

I don't think so.

This leads me back to my inquiry quite nicely. once the killer had Yeates's keys all he had to do was drop some things back, misleading trail complete.
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline nina

« Reply #222 on: July 31, 2017, 02:55:43 PM »
Nine..again isn't out of order by lining a few ducks up. It is important to have some feel for who may or may not have been present at 44 Canynge Rd at the point the attack took place on Yeates. However, there is only an assumption that a Yeates actually made it back inside her flat. This is where my question lies. Would she have been inclined to open the door to her flat to a stranger, in the dark, when she was alone?

I don't think so.

This leads me back to my inquiry quite nicely. once the killer had Yeates's keys all he had to do was drop some things back, misleading trail complete.

We have VT's word that Joanna made it back to her flat.

Offline nina

« Reply #223 on: July 31, 2017, 03:47:31 PM »
We have VT's word that Joanna made it back to her flat.

"No answer came the loud reply"

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #224 on: July 31, 2017, 05:23:02 PM »
"No answer came the loud reply"

Sorry, been offline for a few hours. If you want to take that line then we also have VTs word that he caused her death so you're wasting your time on here.

AH
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.