Author Topic: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary  (Read 44447 times)

Offline Myster

Re: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary
« Reply #330 on: September 27, 2021, 07:25:13 PM »
This is the same person isn’t it https://christinejoannahart.com/ - lots of ‘testimonials’ from journalists
For sure and according to her video, at one time wrote to and befriended Bamber, but now no longer does so and thinks he did it. Hard to make what she says unless you're wearing headphones... she apologised for having a cold.

But better than the tripe that those two deluded bootlickers are coming out with on Attwood's channel.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #331 on: September 27, 2021, 07:27:31 PM »
For sure and according to her video, at one time wrote to and befriended Bamber, but now no longer does so and thinks he did it. Hard to make what she says unless you're wearing headphones... she apologised for having a cold.

But better than the tripe that those two deluded bootlickers are coming out with on Attwood's channel.

Doesn’t she also refer to Bamber as a ‘nice guy’ ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #332 on: September 27, 2021, 07:28:37 PM »
I see the ‘White House Farm’ podcast is back up and running too

An investigative podcast that aims to reconsider the case against Jeremy Bamber.
I’ve been obsessed with the White House murders for over 10 years, long believing that Jeremy Bamber was innocent. But in January 2020, having watched the first episode of the drama, I decided to start a podcast.
At the time, I was angry about the drama itself and was surprised to see that there were no podcasts about this case. Since, there have been two in addition to mine, but back then there were only episodes and NO full series.
And so, I decided to create my own. It’s a mission that has proven harder than expected, thence the numerous stops and starts. But having finally exhausted all my research, the podcast is soon to relaunch.
Have a nosey around, engage with the blog content and thank you for stopping by.
(sic)
https://whfpod.co.uk/
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 07:32:31 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #333 on: September 27, 2021, 07:39:35 PM »

She’s promoting Shaun Attwood by the looks of it

Her Twitter bio reads,

Chris Hart is a highly experienced Private Investigator, Sunday Times best-selling Author.  Public Speaker. Clairvoyant and Medium.

One of her comments reads,

I corresponded with Jeremy for a while.  I believe he's guilty but his Mother abused her adopted children making both crazy. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fEf2WCKkT1M&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 07:48:37 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #334 on: September 27, 2021, 09:08:49 PM »

Here she is

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiya-e2qhxQ

James Weatherup, who was also in the Mindhouse TV doc is in the video too (The ex NOTW journo)

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #335 on: September 28, 2021, 07:41:07 AM »
I didn’t realise Yvonne and Philip were in the trailer 🙄

And turning a blind eye to Shaun Attwood’s behaviour

#daddygate ➡️ https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/daddygate

Both Philip and Yvonne sound extremely deluded

It’s sad these two appear to have been completely brainwashed

They seem to think everyone has lied apart from Bamber

Shaun Attwood states,

TV programmes can make anyone look innocent or guilty depending on how they want to slant it’

He didn’t say that when he interviewed Sandra Lean 

They say we can ask them any questions -

* Why did Anji Greaves pose as Bambers girlfriend for the Sun newspaper & how much was she paid and what did she do with the money 

* Did he spike the girl from the Chequers publics house drink and have non consensual ‘intercourse’ with her?

« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 08:02:49 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #336 on: September 28, 2021, 08:21:21 AM »
New blog from Gunfire Graffiti  ➡️ http://gunfire-graffiti.co.uk/the-white-house-farm-murders-caffel-or-bamber/

Excerpt:
‘Jeremy Bamber in written communication does not agree with my analogy. Whilst he concurs that the perpetrator would need to have completed some practise in magazine filling, loading and preparing the rifle to fire he considers the required technical dexterity to be more akin to mastering the use of a food mixer.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 08:48:06 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #337 on: September 28, 2021, 09:23:19 AM »
https://www.sky.com/watch/title/series/88834c5f-a6ab-4ef3-9922-98f9cb4708b3/the-bambers-murder-at-the-farm-88834c5f-a6ab-4ef3-9922-98f9cb4708b3/episodes/season-1/episode-4

1. Chris Bews obviously, but looking worryingly like Tesko in front of his Welsh Dresser...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V1BWtxcrzc

2. ?

3. A journalist from some red top... can't think which one though?

4. Which internet sleuths support him?!!!   *%87   Only Holy Godhead as far as I'm aware.

James Weatherup

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/guardian-pays-damages-former-now-news-editor-james-weatherup-over-nick-davies-book-extract-claims/

Offline Admin

« Reply #338 on: September 28, 2021, 10:16:56 AM »
New blog from Gunfire Graffiti  ➡️ http://gunfire-graffiti.co.uk/the-white-house-farm-murders-caffel-or-bamber/

Excerpt:
‘Jeremy Bamber in written communication does not agree with my analogy. Whilst he concurs that the perpetrator would need to have completed some practise in magazine filling, loading and preparing the rifle to fire he considers the required technical dexterity to be more akin to mastering the use of a food mixer.

Is there any evidence Jeremy Bamber ever used a food mixer?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #339 on: September 28, 2021, 11:07:36 AM »
Kay Page mentions Anji Greaves (& Julie Mugford) receiving ‘substantial sums of money’ for the fake newspaper article but Kay doesn’t appear to have asked Brett Collins how much money Anji Greaves was paid - At least if she did she didn’t include this in her final podcast

From around 42:40 here https://thewhitehousefarmmurders.buzzsprout.com/769913/8368829 Brett Collins describes some of what happened following his arrest

Kay Page hasn’t transcribed what she said in her podcast interview with Brett Collins - she’s only included what she’s edited down from her original conversation with Brett Collins

On page 8 of the transcript it states Brett Collins said,

The lady that I found the lawyer with, I think the newspapers paid her a lot of money..’

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz3kitv4d4xsh5i/Brett%20interview.pdf?dl=0

Does Kay Page still post here ?

If so, did Brett Collins tell her how much exactly Anji Greaves was paid for her fake news story

Kay said in the interview it was ‘substantial’

Did Brett Collins tell her how much exactly?

And did he tell her what Anji did with the money and whether or not she gave any to Bamber?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 11:44:38 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #340 on: September 28, 2021, 11:46:50 AM »
Kay Page mentions Anji Greaves (& Julie Mugford) receiving ‘substantial sums of money’ for the fake newspaper article but Kay doesn’t appear to have asked Brett Collins how much money Anji Greaves was paid - At least if she did she didn’t include this in her final podcast

Maybe she intends on including it in her new ‘re-recorded’ podcast?

White House Farm Podcast
@whfmurders
Just a reminder about what’s happening this week on the podcast.
- New episodes are launching
- And slowly, one by one, all previous episodes are being re-recorded and edited to ensure they are a much better quality
10:03 AM · Sep 27, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://mobile.twitter.com/whfmurders/status/1442414526486491138

White House Farm Podcast
@whfmurders
Replying to
@spaceace4stace
Ah thank you. I appreciate that. There’s a new episode going up this week and I’ve re-recorded and improved the old ones. Lots of topics coming soon. Documentaries do their best but I have hours of episodes coming Smiling face with smiling eyes the goal is to try and cover all the topics.
7:08 PM · Sep 27, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://mobile.twitter.com/whfmurders/status/1442551829116637188

Is the reason she’s decided to re-record and improve the old ones because she’s recognised the significance of some of the content she felt wasn’t relevant to include in the original episodes?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 12:06:45 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #341 on: September 28, 2021, 12:14:50 PM »

From around 42:40 here https://thewhitehousefarmmurders.buzzsprout.com/769913/8368829 Brett Collins describes some of what happened following his arrest

During her podcast, Kay Page describes Anji Greaves as Bamber’s ‘new lover’ seemingly completely missing the fact that Brett Collins has told her (Kay) that Bamber’s then girlfriend (Virginia Greaves) ‘older sister’ Anji went with him to find a lawyer for Bamber

Kay Page states,

Following his arrest while Jeremy sat in Chelmsford police station facing hours upon hours of questioning Brett and Jeremy’s new lover set out to find a new lawyer for their friend’

Kay Page has done what Bamber supporters appear to do a great deal of - attempted to re-write history

Kay Page goes on (At around 44:34)

At this point Brett touches on the role that the media played with both Anji and Julie Mugford having been paid  substantial sums of money for their version of the story and Brett too was offered a fee   

Brett Collins states,

‘The newspaper paid him quite a bit of money’

Was Brett referring to the money Anji Greaves received from the Sun newspaper from Anji’s fake news story?

Kay Page goes on to state,

‘….but Brett did have some interesting if entirely unprovable information related to this theory…’
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 12:46:13 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #342 on: September 28, 2021, 01:25:03 PM »
Brett Collins states,

‘The newspaper paid him quite a bit of money’

Was Brett referring to the money Anji Greaves received from the Sun newspaper from Anji’s fake news story?

Kay Page goes on to state,

‘….but Brett did have some interesting if entirely unprovable information related to this theory…’

What do the Sun newspapers records show in relation to Anji (Angela) Greaves ‘substantial’ payment for her fake news story?

How was Anji paid? Cash? Cheque?

Was ‘money hungry sexual predator’ Bamber involved in the negotiations with the Sun?

What do his prison records show in relation to his finances from around that time?

What or who motivated Anji to lie to the Sun newspaper and who was involved with the conspiracy?

Brett Collins to Kay Page (https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz3kitv4d4xsh5i/Brett%20interview.pdf?dl=0)

’The lady that came with me and we found the lawyer for Jeremy. What turned out was that her younger sister was having an affair at the same time with Jeremy and she’s the girl that was in London with us at his sisters flat when she’d died and been buried. She answered the phone one day and it was Julie ringing to talk to him and his mistress answered   the phone and that’s what set the whole thing off

About two weeks after this happening, the murders, she was about to get married to some guy she was engaged to but all that time she’d been having an affair with Jeremy. But they wanted to keep it from the press. So nobody actually knows this until now.

I knew her through Jeremy and I knew her younger sister because she came and stayed with us in London in the townhouse.

She posed as Jeremy’s sort of other girlfriend but it wasn’t her at all it was her younger sister and they all went to ground just so they wouldn’t bring any heat on the sister that who was getting married’
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 01:48:46 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #343 on: September 28, 2021, 02:02:56 PM »
What do the Sun newspapers records show in relation to Anji (Angela) Greaves ‘substantial’ payment for her fake news story?

How was Anji paid? Cash? Cheque?

Was ‘money hungry sexual predator’ Bamber involved in the negotiations with the Sun?

What do his prison records show in relation to his finances from around that time?

What or who motivated Anji to lie to the Sun newspaper and who was involved with the conspiracy?

Obtaining money by deception is a criminal offence

Brett Collins (April 2021) on Anji (Angela) Greaves

’She posed as Jeremy’s sort of other girlfriend but it wasn’t her at all it was her younger sister

‘Nobody knows this until now

For around 36 years Brett Collins has sat on this

Seemingly so has Bamber

What does Bamber tell his supporters?

What have Anji and Virginia Greaves said about this over the years? Who have they told?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 02:10:39 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #344 on: September 28, 2021, 02:34:45 PM »
Obtaining money by deception is a criminal offence

Brett Collins (April 2021) on Anji (Angela) Greaves

’She posed as Jeremy’s sort of other girlfriend but it wasn’t her at all it was her younger sister

‘Nobody knows this until now

For around 36 years Brett Collins has sat on this

Seemingly so has Bamber

What does Bamber tell his supporters?

What have Anji and Virginia Greaves said about this over the years? Who have they told?

Roger Wilkes stated in his updated 2020 edition of his book ‘Blood Relations’

’Jeremy himself had driven to London on his release from court to spend the weekend with Brett Collins, Virginia Greaves and her sister Anji at Sheila’s flat. The four spent the evening drinking in the West End. Some time after midnight Jeremy telephoned his old friend Michael Deckers in Colchester. ‘He sounded very drunk,’ Deckers reported. Jeremy had spent five days in custody and had hit the town in a big way as soon as he had the chance. He told Deckers that he’d been grilled for twelve hours a day ‘because the police think that I’ve committed murder’. In fact, Deckers already knew that Jeremy had spent the week being questioned. Anji Greaves had called him, saying that Jeremy’s arrest in London was splashed all over the papers. Charles Marsden had also called to say that he’d been interviewed by detectives no fewer than three times. Jeremy told Michael Deckers that he’d admitted burgling the caravan site office. Deckers said he couldn’t understand how the police could have kept him locked up all week just to be questioned about stealing some money. Jeremy explained that the police were quizzing him about the murders of his family, not just about a minor burglary. He insisted to Deckers that he was innocent, and said there was no evidence. Jeremy also expressed amazement at the number of people who were telling lies about him. Jeremy rang off saying he would call on Deckers in Colchester the following Monday, when he was due to pay another visit to his accountant and his solicitor.

The press, meanwhile, had scented dynamite. They knew that Jeremy was now considered a possible suspect in the White House Farm case, but it was plain that the case against him remained feeble and fragmentary. There were some half-hearted attempts to smother the dither and delay with a blanket of disinformation. Unofficial sources within the CID leaked a wholly spurious theory about Sheila being massively indebted to a London drugs ring, and rekindled the ‘hit man’ story to lend credence to it. On 15 September, two days after Jeremy’s release on bail, the Sunday Times reported a prediction from the assistant chief constable of Essex, Peter Simpson, that the reopened inquiry would take several weeks to complete. Simpson denied that the investigation had been hampered by the initial assumption that no outside person was involved, but admitted that the original assumption – that Sheila had been responsible – might have been mistaken.

Roger Wilkes goes on,

’From the moment he was arrested and charged on five counts of murder, Jeremy went to great lengths to see that his defence was as highly tuned as possible. He took the view that a local firm of solicitors, unused to assembling and running the defence in a high-profile murder trial, simply would not do. ‘Because of the seriousness of the charges,’ he wrote in a letter to Bruce Bowler, ‘the unusual – if not bizarre – circumstances surrounding this case and the fact of my entire innocence, I require a solicitor of immense skill and experience of complicated cases, and the backing of a very substantial team to support him, to secure my freedom.’ Bamber wanted a major player. He wanted Sir David Napley. In 1985, Sir David was probably the best-known solicitor in London, with a reputation for tackling tough defences. In 1979, he prepared the defence for the former Liberal Party leader, Jeremy Thorpe, when he was accused of conspiracy to murder. Jeremy Bamber approached Sir David two days after his first remand appearance, through his new girlfriend, Anji Greaves, sister of Virginia. According to Anji Greaves, Bamber had taken up with her two days after his parents’ funeral. They had been friends for years, but never lovers. But when Jeremy called at her London flat to ask her advice on getting rid of Julie Mugford, the couple ended up in bed. ‘I thought the poor guy needed affection, comfort and cuddles,’ Miss Greaves explained after the case in an interview with the Sun. The ‘twenty-five days of passion’ that followed, according to the newspaper, aroused jealous hatred in Bamber’s scorned former girlfriend, Julie Mugford. Anji described Julie as childish, possessive and a gold-digger. ‘I was giving him the love in bed she should have been giving him,’ she told the paper. ‘She was just giving him mouth.’ Anji Greaves appeared at Sir David Napley’s office in Covent Garden a few days after Bamber’s first remand appearance. Sir David received her with courtesy, but explained that he was personally unable to take the case on a legal aid basis. However, he did introduce her to one of his partners, a young solicitor called Paul Terzeon. Sir David explained that Terzeon would take the case on the firm’s behalf, and that he personally would review the papers before the proceedings to commit Jeremy Bamber for trial.

Brett Collins has confirmed ‘Miss Greaves’…….’interview with the Sun’ was fake

It was a fraudulent story

‘Nobody knows this until now’(Brett Collins 2021)

Roger Wilkes didn’t know this ⬇️

Brett Collins to Kay Page (https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz3kitv4d4xsh5i/Brett%20interview.pdf?dl=0)

’The lady that came with me and we found the lawyer for Jeremy. What turned out was that her younger sister was having an affair at the same time with Jeremy and she’s the girl that was in London with us at his sisters flat when she’d died and been buried. She answered the phone one day and it was Julie ringing to talk to him and his mistress answered   the phone and that’s what set the whole thing off

About two weeks after this happening, the murders, she was about to get married to some guy she was engaged to but all that time she’d been having an affair with Jeremy. But they wanted to keep it from the press. So nobody actually knows this until now.

I knew her through Jeremy and I knew her younger sister because she came and stayed with us in London in the townhouse.

She posed as Jeremy’s sort of other girlfriend but it wasn’t her at all it was her younger sister and they all went to ground just so they wouldn’t bring any heat on the sister that who was getting married’

Roger Wilkes was seemingly mislead by the fake news story

Roger Wilkes is a retired journalist. Born in North Wales in 1948, he was educated in Shropshire and joined the BBC in 1972. He worked in television and radio and is the author of several true crime books.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 03:03:25 PM by Nicholas »