Author Topic: Establishing Their Roles.....  (Read 21430 times)

Offline [...]

Re: Establishing Their Roles.....
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2017, 03:28:02 PM »
(31); AMANDA HIRST, Head of Corporate Communications at Avon and Somerset

Who you are and a brief summary of your career history
Response: I am Amanda Hirst, Head of Corporate Communications
for Avon and Somerset Police since April 2009. My responsibilities
span media and public relations~ marketing and communications,
web, social and other digital media...

This is the role of said Amanda Hirst.... But she does make some interesting statements in regards the media... I don't think she is a fan of Mark William- Thomas.... (IMO)

Our decision to exclude ITN from a press briefing was underpinned by
what we believed to be irresponsible and ill-conceived use of a so

called ’expert’ in a substantial prime Lime news programme to which
we were given scant opportunity to respond prior to the piece being
aired, being asked only whether we had done vehicle stops and not
mentioning the views of the ’expert’.

It's the Vehicle stops comment that brings me to the conclusion she is refering to "Mark Williams-Thomas"...

’The public have a right to know’; There is a view amongst some
journalists that detailed information should be made available on the
basis that the public have a right to know. This expectation is
unrealistic and creates another focus for tension between the media
and police media relations teams.
Following the investigation I reviewed the media contact for the 34
days from the first missing person appeal on 20 December 2010 until
22 January 2011 when Vincent Tabak was charged with Joanna
Yeates’ murder. I produced a summary of that contact entitled "The
murder of Joanna Yeates - the inside story" to illustrate the nature of
media interest which I have submitted with this statement.

Now I wasn't aware that they had decided as early as the 20th December 2010... that it had been in the "Media" that "Joanna Yeates" was A "Missing Person"....

How is that possible...  Because "Monday was the 20th January 2010.... and only in the early hours of that morning did they get a Phone Call from Greg Reardon, that his Girlfriend was indeed Missing....

What would make them jump straight to "The Media" on the 20th January 2010 to report her as A missing person... when the could have hardly had a chance to interview the neighbours and establish a course of inquiry....

There more to fill in with her role.... I'll come back to it....

Offline [...]

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2017, 03:31:36 PM »
(34): ACC Hansen, the Chief Constable and the Head of CCD  ( as reported by DCI Phil Jones in the Leveson
         Inquiry) (Gold Commander )

This is a role that needs more looking into.... I had just discovered that he was "The Gold Commander from Amanda Hirst's "Leveson Inquiry Statement"...

Who set this strategy?

Response: The SIO set the media strategy and we continued to
review and develop it throughout the investigation with my
assistance with oversight from ACC Rod Hansen as Gold Commander.

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140122145147/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Witness-Statement-of-Amanda-Hirst.pdf

Offline [...]

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2017, 04:32:34 PM »
(31): Amanda Hirst:

Again at "The Leveson Inquiry" Amanda Hirst list this example...

Example 2: On 4 January 2011 we were contacted by the crime
editor of the Sun who had heard that three items of clothing - a
sock, a shoe and something else - were missing when Joanna’s body
was found. This was information that the SIO did not want in the
public domain as it may have been a matter which he wanted to put
to any possible offender. However it was clear that the Sun would
run the story on a ’scoop’ basis regardfess of our view. As a result
the decision was taken to hold a press conference the following day
when the Sun story broke.

Now if memory serves me correctly I remember Rebecca Scott had revealed this Inforamtion....

”There doesn’t seem to be anything missing from the house at all – even her coat and keys are there. I know Jo, and she takes these kind of things with her.

The date of this article is : 22nd December 2010

You would have thought that well before the 5th January 2011 a press conference would have been held.... seeing as it was Joanna Yeates best friend who "Knew " that the "Coat " was still in the flat....

http://swns.com/news/last-person-to-speak-to-joanna-yeates-tells-of-missing-bristol-womans-christmas-plans-12636/

Offline [...]

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2017, 06:56:53 PM »
(5): Forensics Officer  Martin Faithfull.

Now I've learnt something new... But it makes sense... Because I believe That Officer Martin Faithful was always a beat Cop....

He was shown the body by "The Birches ..

So... why would he need to stop a body from Snowing if it was covered in snow????

http://live-news.sky.com/Event/Live_Updates_Vincent_Tabak_Trial2

Offline [...]

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2017, 09:55:43 AM »
I'm going back to "The Twin Track Investigation"..... and when this because Offically a "Twin Track Investigation"..

The only way I can work it out.... which I will do as I find out... Is The media reports and more Importantly The "Missing Person" Posters..  I think the Missing Person posters are a clue to the timing of "Operation Braid"....  (IMO)...

So I have attached some pics that I found on "Anorak" of the early posters when Joanna Yeates was first reported "Missing".... I believe it's either the 22nd or The 23rd of December 2010 when This became "Operation Braid" and "The Twin Track Investigation" started really working on "The Killer" or Killers plural as the Police often have said...Of Joanna Yeates .... (IMO)...

Offline [...]

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2017, 06:39:37 PM »
I think there is something in this "Twin Track Investigation idea I believe happened during the Joanna Yeates case.... But it's establishing, which the Investigations were.....

I have so far gone with the idea, that The "Twin Track Investigation" was...

(A): The Missing Person's Inquiry Team...

(B): The Murder Inquiry Team.....

But the more I look at the Media reports of the time, to me it doesn't ring true....

Take this quote.....By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 4:48 PM on 23rd December 2010 The Online newspaper is different But it is the correct article....

Detective Chief Inspector Gareth Bevan said she bought a Tesco Finest tomato, mozzarella and basil pesto pizza.

'I believe on the night in question Joanna got back to her flat and this would have been shortly after 8.30pm,' he said.

'We know from CCTV she went into Tesco's in Clifton Village at 8.30pm and when she was in Tesco she bought a pizza.

Same date but the guardian this time: 
Jo visited the Ram pub in Park Street, Bristol for a drink on Friday, leaving at 8pm. She then stopped in Waitrose and then carried on to the Tesco Express on Regent Street at about 8.40pm. Police know she got home because receipts for the shopping were found in the flat.

Gareth Bevan goes on to say:

Detective Chief Inspector Gareth Bevan, from Avon and Somerset police, said: "We believe Jo reached her home address shortly after 8.30pm on Friday evening.

Again Another report..... You'll have to stay with me on this one....
Det Chief Ins Gareth Bevan, from Avon and Somerset Police, said: "We believe Jo reached her home address shortly after 8.30pm on Friday evening.

Then later.......

Known as Jo to friends, Miss Yeates was last seen leaving the Ram pub in Park Street , Bristol , at about 8pm , walking up the street.
She stopped in Waitrose and then carried on to the Tesco Express on Regent Street at about 8.40pm

I Think I have been Looking at "This TwinTrack Investigation"  completely wrong...... After the other day when Andrew Mott finally revealed himself to be wearing a Forensic suit and "Not His Police Uniform that I had been looking for..... I thought I'd go back to the Reports from the papers in the early days of the Investigation... And I remembered That Gareth Bevan... Wasn't part of The "Joanna Yeates Investigation.... Yet he appears across many many Newspapers on line and in Paper form....  He was part of the Melanie Hall Investigation Team...

It threw me.... I couldn't understand why they would use him... But The next Article reveals a little more... I think the Clever Use Of The Media.. whilst this investigation was taking place... Probably slipped most people by... It did me... But know I see things differently

Mr Stratford said he was unaware of any contact between the detectives investigating Miss Yeates' disappearance and the murder of Melanie Hall in Bath in 1996.

."Gareth Bevan is The Detective holding "The Pizza " (see attached image )and appealing for information... And The next quote demonstrates How the above quote is  Inaccurate.......(IMO)

"I am not aware of any contact between the two teams and at the current time I am not aware of anything to connect the disappearance of Melanie Hall with this disappearance," Mr Stratford said.

However, Det Chief Insp Gareth Bevan, who appealed for information about the whereabouts of the Tesco pizza, is part of Melanie Hall investigation team and has spoken publicly about that inquiry.

This brings me back to my "Twin Track Investigation"....  I now believe "The Twin Track Investigations" that were happening at the same time as "The Joanna Yeates "Missing Persons Inquiry".... are the following

(1): The "Missing Person's Inquiry" of Joanna Yeates

(2): A Complex Cold Case Inquiry" with possible links to a "Serial Killer"..  (IMO)

I feel confident in saying this... I feel that all along there has been confusion and "Double Meaning" in every Newspaper Report that had reported on "The Joanna Yeates Case"....

It's like when I understood That "Joanna Yeates" and "The Ground" where  seperate... she wasn't frozen to the "Ground"...  But It's the use of language and the ability to report in such a way that they information seems Irrelevant Or... we as the public have "Misunderstood"...  But I haven't I think I can see the wood for the trees...

Another quote from the Independant..

The officer did confirm that the force had spoken to officers leading the inquiry into missing chef Claudia Lawrence in York.
Thirty detectives are working full time on the investigation and are being assisted by another 40 staff, including uniformed officers, forensic experts and search teams.

You have to decipher what they are saying in virtually every paragraph of every media publication and "Press Conference"

I'll say this is part of both "The "Missing Person's Inquiry" of Joanna Yeates" and "Cold Case Inquiry" with possible links to a "Serial Killer".. 

It's working out which part of each paragraph pertain to which Investigation....  Take The last  quote.... I'll split it..

"Thirty detectives are working full time on the investigation " Which Investigation is this from ?? Number (1) Or Number (2)??

The paragraph is split into Two Different Investigations... (IMO)... The second part of the paragraph says....
"40 staff, including uniformed officers, forensic experts and search teams."  ...

Now I'm re-reading the media reports I can clearly see that The Two Investigation's are "Running" side by side....

So I need to establish... whether the 40 staff and Forensics are for the  :The Joanna Yeates Case" Or ""Cold Case Inquiry" with possible links to a "Serial Killer"... (IMO)

Or Am I reading it wrong again.... I think I am.... We need to establish "How many Detectives and staff etc... were for each case... Because (IMO).. I now don't believe that all of Those Detectives and Staff were working on "The Joanna Yeates Case"...

They tell us themselves in this quote from a Newspaper Article....
"I am not aware of any contact between the two teams and at the current time I am not aware of anything to connect the disappearance of Melanie Hall with this disappearance," Mr Stratford said.

However, Det Chief Insp Gareth Bevan, who appealed for information about the whereabouts of the Tesco pizza, is part of Melanie Hall investigation team and has spoken publicly about that inquiry.

They were appealing for Information... Not only for "The Joanna Yeates Case"... But I believe they were at the same time Looking for someone else That They suspected was a "Possible" ... "Serial Killer"....

It may sound a little far fetched... but I can assure you I do not believe it is... (IMO).... There are certain aspect of "The Case of Joanna Yeates"... That has never added up.... And Physical Evidence that should have been "Produced at Trial That wasn't".... I will give you an example after I post this because my post will be too Long...

If I am on the correct track here... I believe we see a Forensic Team working on the "Outside of Joanna Yeates Building... dusting for Prints.... "Before her body has even been discovered"... So for all intense and Purposes... At this time "Joanna Yeates is simply "classed as "A Missing Person"...

I'm thinking out loud on this next bit..... "When  I first mentioned "Ray Palmer"... I thought they had brought him in for the Joanna Yeates Case"..... He gave his expert Opinion In various Newspapers at the time, so it surprised me he was part of "The Joanna Yeates Case".... But thinking back on his expert opinion... maybe he was part of "The Cold Case" team... which would make sense... I do not know this as fact.... it's just (IMO)...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/pizza-key-in-search-for-missing-architect-2169048.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-joanna-yeates-pizza-may-hold-793506

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/dec/23/missing-joanna-yeates-parents-appeal

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/world/64358-distraught-parents-of-jo-yeates-plead-for-help-in-finding-their-missing-architect-daughter.html#ixzz4hdHf0sYM

Offline [...]

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2017, 06:44:19 PM »
As I was writting my above post and about to post it onto the forum I just had a flash of Inspiration.....
(2): A Complex Cold Case Inquiry" with possible links to a "Serial Killer"..  (IMO)

Now that Rings a bell with me....
Ann Reddrop, Head of the Crown Prosecution Service South West Complex Casework Unit said:“Vincent Tabak was a cunning, dishonest and manipulative man who knew exactly what he was doing when he killed Joanna Yeates. Today he has been convicted by a jury in Bristol of her murder last year, despite claiming he meant her no harm.

I'm sure I am NOT Imagining This.... It makes more sense day by day..... And my purpose All Along is to "Prove" with the information available to me, and what I have always believed that Dr Vincent Tabak Is Innocent... (IMO).....

http://blog.cps.gov.uk/2011/10/

Offline [...]

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2017, 07:36:34 PM »
Mr Stratford said he was unaware of any contact between the detectives investigating Miss Yeates' disappearance and the murder of Melanie Hall in Bath in 1996.

Jon Stratford is saying he is un aware of any contact between the 2 Teams.... My question Is as follows....
When Gareth Bevan shows "The "Pizza"... It is described as "Like The One Joanna Yeates bought"....

And that is "TRUE".... It's like it.... It's Not It.....When we look at The video of Joanna Yeates in Tesco buy her Pizza, we cannot clearly see The Flavour of "Pizza" she bought... And a while ago I remember Mrswah saying that it was basically a "Margarita", when I pointed out the difference in The image of the Pizza and The description on "Helpfindjo" word press...

n the Tesco store purchasing a Tesco Finest mozzarella, tomato and basil pesto pizza from a self-service checkout.

On the word press it says the "Pizza" is "Margarita" and could show Tesco did in sell  the said type of "Pizza" in their "Fineset Range"

So who is Gareth Bevan... Really aiming his "Pizza" publicity video at? when we are all looking out to help "The Joanna Yeates Inquiry"....

They admit in there interviews with the Press... The 2 Investigations are seperate... Which in Logical turn... means "That Gareth Bevan" appearance across The Media.... Was aimed at someone who had "Nothing To do with "The Joanna Yeates Missing Person Inquiry"  And in my opinion he should not have sat there with a Pizza trying to imply to the public that "It was related to The Joanna Yeates Missing Person Inquiry"... (IMO)

Obviously hampering the investigation when it need complete commitment from everyone who appeared in the media as part of This Investigation to find Joanna Yeates.... (IMO)

I believe I need to apply this approach to a lot more of the Media stories and press Interviews... Because again... If this "Twin Track Investigation"... is about 2 Seperate Cases and 2 Seperate Investigations ... Then Gareth Bevan advertising "a Pizza " that really has "No" baring on "The Joanna Yeates Inquiry"... Is misleading (IMO)...

DCI Gareth Bevan holding a Tesco Finest tomato, mozzarella and basil pesto pizza. Joanna Yeates bought a pizza like this prior to her disappearance but there was no trace of the pizza, the wrapping or the box in her flat

I will split that sentence...... DCI Gareth Bevan Is Indeed "Holding a Tesco Finest, tomato, mozzarella and basil pesto pizza...
There is no Untruth in that Part of the statement... there is an image to support this....
But we have a 'Fullstop"... Then the next sentence says:
"Joanna Yeates bought a pizza like this prior to her disappearance but there was no trace of the pizza, the wrapping or the box in her flat"
No untruth is said in that statement either.... But it doesn't emphasise the word Like.. It slips by us (IMO)...

But by putting the two sentences together our brain takes in the information as a whole.... And we believe what the picture is telling us... Is that "Joanna Yeates purchased a " Tesco Finest, tomato, mozzarella and basil pesto pizza..."  Any any minor difference we dismiss...

The next quote is from helpfindjo wordpress ....
Police have released new CCTV showing Joanna Yeates shopping in Tesco’s on her way home. Detectives know she left the Ram Pub on Park Street at around 8pm on Friday 17th December. On her way home she stopped at Tesco’s on Regent Street where she bought a Tesco Finest Margherita Pizza. However there is no trace of this pizza or its packaging in her home.
The video has been released by detectives hoping people in the area at the time will remember seeing Joanna and contact the police.

So it is easy to see that the two sentences I have pointed out are accurate as Individual sentences that relate to 2 different "Investigations"... (IMO)

And if "The Pizza" Gareth Bevan is so happy to display  to be photographed holding a Pizza  that could apply to another Investigation..(IMO) and is some kind of visual aid ... Then I'm now questioning.....

How on earth could Dr Vincent Tabak.... dispose of a "Pizza" that really didn't belong to The Joanna Yeates Investigation.... Not In the way it Had been Implied... (IMO)

So if The Famous "Pizza Angle is a Ruse".... That in turn proves (IMO)... That Dr Vincent Tabak is Innocent..

What other visual aids did they use in this Investigation that were possibly related to another case??

https://helpfindjo.wordpress.com/page/3/

Offline [...]

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2017, 08:12:40 PM »
I will split that sentence...... DCI Gareth Bevan Is Indeed "Holding a Tesco Finest, tomato, mozzarella and basil pesto pizza...
There is no Untruth in that Part of the statement... there is an image to support this....
But we have a 'Fullstop"... Then the next sentence says:
"Joanna Yeates bought a pizza like this prior to her disappearance but there was no trace of the pizza, the wrapping or the box in her flat"
No untruth is said in that statement either.... But it doesn't emphasise the word Like.. It slips by us (IMO)...

But by putting the two sentences together our brain takes in the information as a whole.... And we believe what the picture is telling us... Is that "Joanna Yeates purchased a " Tesco Finest, tomato, mozzarella and basil pesto pizza..."  Any any minor difference we dismiss...

This is from my above post..... I am really taking this info on board... And i hope it rings true to other people... And if what I believe is "Correct" and "The Twin Track Investiagtion"which I believe happened in this instance and a "Cold Case Investigation".. was running along side 'The Joanna Yeates case"... Then I have another one of my moments coming right about "Now.....

Why did The Avon and Somerset get the public to be looking for a "Tesco Finest mozzarella, tomato and basil pesto pizza "....

We remember the:.....

At Line 368 of the prosecution chart
Tabak searched for the Press release about
‘domestic rubbish’
‘Yeates’

And this also from the trial....

‘Clifton Road rubbish’
‘393 tons of rubbish trawled through’
‘household collections- Bristol City Council’
‘recycling’
At Line 369 of the prosecution search
Tabak searched for the words
‘amounts of rubbish seized’

Now it "The Pizza" "Tesco Finest mozzarella, tomato and basil pesto pizza" that DCI gareth Bevan is seen holding.. so the public know what type of Pizza to find.... "Why wouldn't  Dr Vincent Tabak's so called searches indicate the exact type of "Pizza" Joanna Yeates bought...

And why would he be worried that the are searching Tonnes of Rubbish... looking for what is essentially is "The Wrong Flavour Of Pizza"... If they say he is this "cunning, dishonest and manipulative man who knew exactly what he was doing when he killed Joanna Yeates. " according to Ann Reddrop on the government web page...

If he was that ""cunning, dishonest and manipulative"... I would have Imagined he wouldn't have even been doing any direct search in regards to "The Pizza"... and "Amounts of "Rubbish seized"..... If DCI Gareth Bevan is telling the world that he is "Holding up a Pizza"... but it not the flavour of "Pizza" that Joanna Yeates actually purchased....(IMO)..

If Dr Vincent Tabak was the real killer... And I do not believe he is.... (IMO)... Then he shouldn't have been searching for anything to do with The "Pizza" of The Flavour that DCI Garteth Bevan was Holding.... But rubbing his hands with "Glee"... That  the Police have informed "The Public" about The "Wrong" flavour of Pizza Joanna Yeates purchased... And in turn... It is my belief that they wouldn't appear in these supposed searches of Dr Vincent Tabak.. That were used at trial...!!

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

At Line 372 of the prosecution chart
Tabak Googled the words
‘BCC household rubbish collections’

According to "The searches " Dr Vincent Tabak is obsessed with this "Pizza"..... why would he be so concerned..........
It doesn't make sense in the light of my last few posts....(IMO)

And if "The Pizza" isn't as relevant to "The Joanna Yeates Case" as we have been made to believe....'Then Dr Vincent Tabak whisking the "Pizza" away.. is as made up as the rest of his trial testimony (IMO)

Edit..... Dr Vincent Tabak does not need to use "Google" to search for this illusive "Pizza"... when every "News Article at The time would have had it on their "Front Page"

And searching Just for the word "Pizza" wouldn't give him the Flavour of "Pizza" that Joanna Yeates purchased....

I would have believed these searches more.... If Dr Vincent Tabak had actually "Searched for".. "Margherita Pizza"... In his many searches about "Pizza".... As the rest of The Public were looking for "TTesco Finest tomato, mozzarella and basil pesto pizza"...

Now That search would have been "Evidence he knew about the Pizza",....(IMO)

At Line 340 of the prosecution chart
Tabak Googled on 26 Dec 2010
‘Yeates’
At 3.00 pm he search the Telegraph Newspaper online
This search shows it's pointles Dr Vincent Tabak searching for the "Word PIZZA"... It wouldn't help him follow the investigation... when here it shows he is already reading online "Newspaper" And his "Pizza searches come after this date... " Gareth Bevan was Holding The "Pizza on 2:22PM GMT 23 Dec 2010...
So Again (IMO).. The Searches are pointless!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8221880/Police-search-for-pizza-bought-by-missing-architect-Joanna-Yeates.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2017, 01:18:24 PM »
Detective Superintendant Mark Saunders was the public face of Operation Braid for only two days - 21st & 22nd December 2010. DCI Gareth Bevan with his pizza became the public face on 23rd December 2010, as I now believe, to signal that Joanna Yeates's disappearance might be linked to the murder of Melanie Hall. From 24th to 27th December, Chief Superintendant Jon Stratford was the public face of Operation Braid.

I don't believe DCI Jones acted as a real SIO at all. I believe it was Anne Reddrop who was really running the case, perhaps from as early as 20th December 2010. She was the mastermind of the twin-track inquiry. There are two officers in this case whose formidable intelligence stands out, and she is one of them. The other is William Clegg QC.

(19): http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8051.msg415537#msg415537

I've attached a link to a post I have just done... So if Detective Superintendant Mark Saunders was the public face of Operation Braid for only two days - 21st & 22nd December 2010. 

And I believe he is the head of MCRT.... Then what was he doing in those first few days ???  And why throughout this whole Investigation do we get different Police Officers from Cold Cases popping up all over the Joanna Yeates Investigation????

What did the Police Know early on in this Investigation??

Offline Leonora

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2017, 11:51:04 AM »
(31); AMANDA HIRST, Head of Corporate Communications at Avon and Somerset

Who you are and a brief summary of your career history
Response: I am Amanda Hirst, Head of Corporate Communications
for Avon and Somerset Police since April 2009. My responsibilities
span media and public relations~ marketing and communications,
web, social and other digital media...

This is the role of said Amanda Hirst.... But she does make some interesting statements in regards the media... I don't think she is a fan of Mark William- Thomas.... (IMO)

It's the Vehicle stops comment that brings me to the conclusion she is refering to "Mark Williams-Thomas"...

Now I wasn't aware that they had decided as early as the 20th December 2010... that it had been in the "Media" that "Joanna Yeates" was A "Missing Person"....

How is that possible...  Because "Monday was the 20th January 2010.... and only in the early hours of that morning did they get a Phone Call from Greg Reardon, that his Girlfriend was indeed Missing....

What would make them jump straight to "The Media" on the 20th January 2010 to report her as A missing person... when the could have hardly had a chance to interview the neighbours and establish a course of inquiry....

There more to fill in with her role.... I'll come back to it....
You mean "20th December 2010" (not January). That a landscape architect had been reported missing and that police were searching the slopes of the gorge was made public during the same day as Greg Reardon had telephoned his emergency call soon after midnight. The earliest reports that are still available online, however, date from the following day.

Amanda Hirst's job title was very revealing: Director of Corporation Communications, Avon & Somerset Constabulary. How many other UK constabularies have an equivalent post?

Offline John

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2017, 02:16:07 PM »
Given the amount of thread cleaning which has been required recently, posters should ensure that their comments are relevant to the thread they intend to post on.  A single comment can take a thread off at a tangent so please bear this in mind.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline [...]

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2017, 08:36:44 AM »
(39):  Lyndsey Farmery....

Lyndsey Farmery???? IT Expert ???? Power Point Pointer Expert ???? or real Job Title Criminal Intelligence Analyst..

It's been really difficult to Pin Point where Lynsdey Farmery sits in this complicated Case... Notice I said Complicated and not complex... The Police appear to have "Complicated" the Case ... which for all intense and purposes is a "Simple Murder Case ...

Ok... Back to Lyndsey Farmery....   I have joked about Lyndsey farmery's command of the "Dutch" language... And to be fair to her ... maybe she can speak Dutch...  It got me questioning... Something else too...

At Dr Vincent Tabak's  First appearance... He had apparently a "DUTCH" Interpreter along side him who he didn't need to use ....

My question is..... "WHO IS THE DUTCH INTERPRETER????" When looking for images of Lynsdey Farmery... The Image of Dr Vincent Tabak's appearance at Bristol Court... popped up... 'The Court Drawing.... And I wondered why....

Then I looked at it again.....and thought the images of "The Female Dutch Interpreter" next to Dr Vincent Tabak at Bristol Court ... didn't look too dissimilar to Lyndsey Farmery.... 

A Dutch interpreter was present but Tabak did not appear to have any difficulty understanding proceedings during the two-minute hearing.

Now we have never been given the name of this "Dutch" Interpreter... And like most things innocuous details fly under the radar.... But I do not know how you would verify the name of The Dutch Interpreter " who attended court with Dr Vincent Tabak...The same "Dutch Interpreter who's services were not needed .... But somewhere .. there must be a record of this "Dutch Interpreter"... but I wouldn't know how to go about finding out... I think it is really important, to be honest...

So we have Lyndsey Farmery... The Presenter of Power Point at the Trial of Dr Vincent Tabak... The same presenter of power point whom apparently had analysed Dr Vincent Tabak's laptops to present to the court her findings on Dr Vincent Tabak's apparent searches...

So... Question.... Is Lyndsey Farmery an IT EXPERT??? Well finding out her role at Avon and Somerset Police doesn't support her credentials as being an IT EXPERT....

When looking at the role she has and finding out what this role entails i can across a Police college page.. Explaining The said role of a "Criminal Intelligence Analyst:

Who can apply for data – this is usually carried out by an SIO, investigating officer or intelligence officer, and is not the analyst’s role. The analyst will provide supporting detail for the application.
The impact of the grading of enquiries and what effect this has on how quickly the data may be returned.

So according to the quote.. SIO would give Lyndsey Farmery access to the "Computer Data" and as you can see it is not normally The Criminal Intelligence Anaylyst role to be doing this ...!!!!

To be a "Criminal Intelligence Analyst" the following requirement are needed :

2. Skills required

You'll need:

excellent communication and presentation skills
the ability to build good relationships with people
excellent research skills and the ability to pay attention to detail
analytical skills to write and understand complex data
planning and organisational skills
excellent IT skills for using databases, spreadsheets and specialist software

So we can now see what skills were afforded Lyndsey Farmery"... And she was employed by the Police.... and in NO-WAY would she have access to the "Laptops" of Dr Vincent Tabak" to Anaylise all of the sensetive data which was supposed to be upon them..... (IMO)...  The Police already had an E-Service employed... so why allow Lyndsey Farmery to tinker with these laptops, which had The Supposed Evidence They used to bury Dr Vincent Tabak...???

Looking at the role of a "Criminal Intelligence Analyst.... I find this interesting article ..
Your role as an intelligence analyst is to protect UK national security and economic well-being, as well as to detect and prevent serious organised crime, such as drug trafficking.

Which is Interesting... with The head Of The Complex Crime Units Involvement not forgetting court room 2 at The Old Bailey...and Now Lyndsey Farmerys job title being established.... what were they actually looking at???

Because It cannot be "A Simple Murder Case "..... (IMO)...  But suddenly the roles change... And Ann Reddrop behave as if she is just a simple CPS lady.... and Lyndsey Farmery suddenly becomes an IT EXPERT!!!..

Where they actually Investigating someone else ??????

The first link below... shows a slide show presentation which desribes Lyndsey Farmery as a Criminal Intelligence Analyst... The correct title for her I believe... and not IT EXPERT....!!!! She could have worked in the SCAS

The NCA's Serious Crime Analysis Section (SCAS) works to identify the potential emergence of serial killers and serial rapists at the earliest stage of their offending.

Which makes sense... Because we come back to 'Serial Killers"... An option that keeps raising it's head with this case .... So we have...

(A): Ann Reddropp Head Of The Complex Crime Unit

(B): Lyndsey Farmery  becomes a SCSA.. when the crime being detected is:

The role of the analyst in major incidents

This reference material applies to researchers and analysts, irrespective of the nature of their task. However, in major incident analysis, there are unique considerations that need to be taken into account. Considerations:

In order to synthesise intelligence with other material gathered during the enquiry and afford communication between the analyst, SIO and other staff, the analyst should sit in the major incident room (MIR).  Where this is not possible, the impact on the analyst’s task and outputs should be considered.
In order to work effectively within a HOLMES 2 environment, the analyst should: 
be aware of the processes, structures and governance of major incidents as detailed in the major incident room standardised administrative procedures (MIRSAP) and APP on investigation
be able to search and retrieve material from HOLMES 2
maintain close liaison with the researcher(s) and any external analytical services (such as those employed by the Serious Crime Analysis Section (SCAS))
maintain an awareness of the force and basic command unit intelligence requirements, informing the SIO of issues in the investigation that may impact on these (and vice versa).

This next quote helps to establish what role Anlysts play in "Serious Crimes"..

SCAS analyst
These analysts are specifically trained in the behavioural analysis of serious and sexual crime. The remit of the SCAS analyst includes:

searching the national database to identify potentially linked offences
conducting QUEST/VODS searches to identify potential nominals of interest
liaising with force analysts to offer advice on the relevant importance of the offender’s behaviour to assist searching in-force systems
production of comparative case charts and analysis of these – in linked enquiries it is good practice for SCAS to take the lead on this

I believe a clearer picture is taking shape... And Lyndsey Farmery... Is now also adding to 'The use Of The Complex Crime Unit"....  Also casting doubt as to 'Lyndsey Farmerys" Computer Knowledge.... and her attending court to claim that the slide show... was indeed the searches of Dr Vincent Tabak...!!! (IMO)...

Again once more... supporting evidence that they saw this "Murder of Joanna yeates as part of A Complex Crimes which An Reddrop and Lyndsey Farmery were apart of...

The role of the analyst in major incidents be able to search and retrieve material from HOLMES 2

Below is what Holmes 2 is used for !!!!!

HOLMES 2 is an investigation management system to assist law enforcement organisations in their management of the complex process of investigating serious crimes. It enables them to improve effectiveness and productivity in crime investigations, helping to solve crimes more quickly and improve detection rates.
In 1986, UK Police Forces started to employ the original Home Office Large Major Enquiry System (HOLMES) in all major incidents including serial murders, multi-million pound fraud cases and major disasters.

So I believe that "Lyndsey Farmery" was originally employed to look into A Serial Murderer".... (IMO)... With no light at the end of the TUNNEl to find this "SERIAL KILLER"... And with little time available once they arrested Dr Vincent Tabak.. I personally believe that they employed her ability to make slide shows to then become the "IT EXPERT" at the trial of Dr Vincent Tabak..... (IMO)...

Edit..

The Present
The success of HOLMES 2 continues to
be proved:- • A number of unresolved murders, originally
entered on HOLMES, have been transferred
to HOLMES 2. The use of HOLMES 2 has
led to some of these cases reaching court.

So we have another proof of evidence that the "Cold Cases" were being looked at as being connected..... (IMO)....

http://www.holmes2.com/holmes2/whatish2/HOLMES2.pdf

http://www.holmes2.com/holmes2/whatish2/

http://slidegur.com/doc/5830427/presentation

https://www.app.college.police.uk/app-content/intelligence-management/analysis/

https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/job-profiles/criminal-intelligence-analyst

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-yeates-vincent-tabak-in-court-174288

http://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/careers/a-day-in-the-life/serious-crime-analysis

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline nina

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2017, 10:50:16 AM »
Is Lyndsey Farmery a police woman? I had her down as a civilian helping the police.

Offline [...]

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2017, 11:10:09 AM »
Is Lyndsey Farmery a police woman? I had her down as a civilian helping the police.

I think she works inside Avon and Somerset Police...