Author Topic: Corinne Mitchell refers to son Luke as normal?  (Read 27663 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Corinne Mitchell refers to son Luke as normal?
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2021, 03:32:07 PM »
Corinne refers to LM as normal? I guess that depends on our individual ideas of what normal is. LM doesn't seem normal to me but neither does CM.

Corinne Mitchell has never publicly spoken about childhood development and how or why her son Luke was like he was

Around 12:00 here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-m-zHEUOFR0

« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 03:34:09 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2021, 10:16:50 PM »
Corinne Mitchell has never publicly spoken about childhood development and how or why her son Luke was like he was

CM didn't ensure her child got the help his teachers thought he needed. Could her reason for avoidance be guilt?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2021, 11:02:59 PM »
CM didn't ensure her child got the help his teachers thought he needed. Could her reason for avoidance be guilt?

‘Have you ever asked Luke whether he killed Jodi’

CM: ‘No’

20:22 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-m-zHEUOFR0

There are many similarities in the Tristyn Bailey murder

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/07/15/tristyn-bailey-murder-what-aiden-fucci-said-about-their-last-moments-together/
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 11:06:40 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2021, 11:19:27 PM »
‘Have you ever asked Luke whether he killed Jodi’

CM: ‘No’

20:22 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-m-zHEUOFR0

There are many similarities in the Tristyn Bailey murder

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/07/15/tristyn-bailey-murder-what-aiden-fucci-said-about-their-last-moments-together/

None of us ever really know anyone else or what they're capable of. Some parents like to think they know their children so well they can answer for them. Did your parents know what you were doing at 13/14/15 etc.? Mine didn't know the half of it. Of course she should have asked Luke but I believe she already knew.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 08:31:45 AM by rulesapply »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2021, 12:55:43 PM »
I'm not perfect but every time one of my kids gets into any kind of trouble,  the first thing I say is, Did you do it? Tell me the truth because if you don't,  I can't help you. If you did, I'm still  going to do the right thing by you. Granted, they've never been accused of murder but none of us really know anyone else or what they're capable of. Some parents like to think they know their children so well they can answer for them. Rubbish! Did your parents know what you were doing at 13/14/15 etc.? Mine didn't know the half of it. Of course she should have asked but I believe she already knew.

I don't believe she knew (that is, if Luke did actually murder Jodi), and I don't believe she would have been expecting it. I do agree, however, that parents don't, as a rule, know their children as well as they think they do.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2021, 04:33:37 PM »
I don't believe she knew (that is, if Luke did actually murder Jodi), and I don't believe she would have been expecting it. I do agree, however, that parents don't, as a rule, know their children as well as they think they do.

I thought her answer was strange. I expected her to say, I didn't ask him because he was in the kitchen with me mashing tatties.

Offline Hawthorn

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2021, 05:15:54 PM »
I'm sure up all know the racket mashin tatties makes....
It's not a silent eloquent task especially with the typical teenage backround music playin.
Let ye all ponder on that said fact....

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2021, 06:33:31 PM »
I'm sure up all know the racket mashin tatties makes....
It's not a silent eloquent task especially with the typical teenage backround music playin.
Let ye all ponder on that said fact....

Apparently the music was playing in the dining room, Luke was listening  to it from the kitchenyet Shane didn't know anyone else was in the house.

Offline Hawthorn

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2021, 06:52:10 PM »
I knew Shane for a number of years and there was nothing wrong with his hearing.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2021, 07:47:39 PM »
I knew Shane for a number of years and there was nothing wrong with his hearing.

I don't know SM but I'm sure if he'd had a hearing problem we'd all have known about it.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2021, 11:12:10 PM »

But apparently she believes Luke was a normal. fourteen year old boy. He had a few supposed OCDs CM acknowledges though although the psychologists at the prison missed those we're told. No issues with Luke seemingly. Makes me wonder if some things that can't be explained very easily are brushed off as OCDs. Urinating in bottles, deleting phone data. I can't remember if there was anything else. As for the experts, if you ask a psychologist IF deleting phone data and/or peeing in bottles could be an OCD, of course these things COULD be but it doesn't mean they were. Ask a question in the correct way and there's your answer.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2021, 12:10:42 AM »
I cannot see how Luke Mitchell amassed 20 bottles of urine in his bedroom over 3 or so days following the murder and for them to be linked to some kind of alleged OCD?

I believe he had no such PTSD OCD. He'd been saving them up for a while. People with OCD don't p**s like racehorses because  they have an OCD as far as I'm aware. IMO

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2021, 02:16:17 AM »

I have no idea what story LM told his mum but I believe CM knew very quickly what had happened to poor Jodi. I don't know how or where LM's belongings were destroyed but there were garden fires in CM's garden on the 30th June 2003. Fires CM initially denied although there was more than one fire. Whether or not the fires were a distraction and LM's belongings were destroyed elsewhere, I have no idea but I do know CM lied about the burning in her garden. I know because Luke said so.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 02:20:51 AM by rulesapply »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2021, 02:17:32 AM »
I have no idea what story LM told his mum but I believe CM knew very quickly what had happened to poor Jodi. I don't know how or where LM's belongings were destroyed but there were garden fires in CM's garden on the 30th June 2003 and more than once. Whether or not the fires were a distraction and LM's belongings were destroyed elsewhere, I have no idea but I do know CM lied about the burning in her garden. I know because Luke said so.

Some of LM's neighbours said so too.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2021, 09:25:51 AM »
I thought her answer was strange. I expected her to say, I didn't ask him because he was in the kitchen with me mashing tatties.

I suspect if she’d have asked him and his answer was,

‘YES I murdered Jodi’ 

it would have understandably been all too much her to process and deal with

What would having a murderer as a son have done to Corinne Mitchell?

« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 09:56:32 AM by Nicholas »