Author Topic: UK MISSING Tourist- 8 arrests  (Read 2441 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

UK MISSING Tourist- 8 arrests
« on: August 15, 2019, 04:00:48 PM »
This seems to have gone under the radar of the 'abductions'

Police have arrested eight people in the hunt for a Vietnamese tourist who went missing in York.

Linh Le went missing from her tour group on Tuesday afternoon and was last seen with an Asian man near Station Rise at around 4.40pm.

Confirming the arrests, a police spokesperson said: “Following enquiries, eight people have been arrested in connection with her disappearance and remain in custody for questioning.

“Officers are growing increasingly concerned for Lihn Le’s safety and are appealing to the public for information as to her whereabouts.

“It is believed that she could be anywhere in the country.”

Le does not speak any english and was wearing an Ariana Grande jacket, denim shorts and carrying a white backpack. 

The man she was seen with is described as being aged around 20 and was wearing a dark top and baseball cap.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-49276599

This is Thursday and no go fund me page has been set up at all- no global concern I wonder why?

Edited:
 Apologies about the wrong link- thanks VS for highlighting this- I lost the link via 'copy and paste'.  this is a new link on the subject.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 06:54:43 PM by Miss Taken Identity »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: UK MISSING Tourist- 8 arrests
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 05:53:04 PM »
This seems to have gone under the radar of the 'abductions'

Police have arrested eight people in the hunt for a Vietnamese tourist who went missing in York.

Linh Le went missing from her tour group on Tuesday afternoon and was last seen with an Asian man near Station Rise at around 4.40pm.

Confirming the arrests, a police spokesperson said: “Following enquiries, eight people have been arrested in connection with her disappearance and remain in custody for questioning.

“Officers are growing increasingly concerned for Lihn Le’s safety and are appealing to the public for information as to her whereabouts.

“It is believed that she could be anywhere in the country.”

Le does not speak any english and was wearing an Ariana Grande jacket, denim shorts and carrying a white backpack. 

The man she was seen with is described as being aged around 20 and was wearing a dark top and baseball cap.

http://www.eatingdisorderexpert.co.uk/stomachproblemsforanorexicsandbulimics.html

This is Thursday and no go fund me page has been set up at all- no global concern I wonder why?
What is the significance of your link?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 06:57:55 PM »
What is the significance of your link?

New link added.

Don't you find it strange that this is not getting the same media attention as MBM and Nora? I certainly do. I wonder if they are playing it down due to the ethnenticity of the 8 arrested.  Strange!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 08:00:05 PM »
New link added.

Don't you find it strange that this is not getting the same media attention as MBM and Nora? I certainly do. I wonder if they are playing it down due to the ethnenticity of the 8 arrested.  Strange!
More down to the ethnicity of the victim I expect.  In racist Britain noone really cares if a Vietnamese woman goes missing, IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 08:13:18 PM »
More down to the ethnicity of the victim I expect.  In racist Britain noone really cares if a Vietnamese woman goes missing, IMO.

Well, if it is not a high priority in the media it is the media to blame not people who are rascist and don't want to know about Vietnamese girl. She is 15 not a woman!

if it is an 'asian grooming gang'this will be well hidden like it was for years.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2020, 12:19:41 AM »
A Vietnamese teenager who disappeared last week on a day trip to York has been found safe and well.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/13/vietnamese-teenager-vanished-york-found-safe-well-police
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2020, 02:15:27 AM »
A Vietnamese teenager who disappeared last week on a day trip to York has been found safe and well.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/13/vietnamese-teenager-vanished-york-found-safe-well-police

Thanks Rob.  Not so unconcerned after all.  And that report is seven months old.  All it took to find it was a bit of effort on your part.