Author Topic: Arise President Trump!  (Read 147941 times)

stephen25000

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #795 on: August 17, 2017, 08:37:26 AM »
Spot the differences. @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #796 on: August 26, 2017, 08:56:15 PM »

A few words about Trump's transgender military ban.

You'll notice some liberal media outrage at this decision.

Well,  I support the ban entirely, & here's why....

Transgenderism is also known as Gender Dysphoria

Gender Dysphoria is, by definition, a mental disorder.

The mentally ill require... hospitals & treatment.....Not machine guns & handgrenades.

The end.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/26/transgender-troops-trump-order-complete-inequality-in-military

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #797 on: August 26, 2017, 09:16:06 PM »

A few words about Trump's transgender military ban.

You'll notice some liberal media outrage at this decision.

Well,  I support the ban entirely, & here's why....

Transgenderism is also known as Gender Dysphoria

Gender Dysphoria is, by definition, a mental disorder.

The mentally ill require... hospitals & treatment.....Not machine guns & handgrenades.

The end.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/26/transgender-troops-trump-order-complete-inequality-in-military

They spent years trying to 'cure' homosexuals, didn't they? The only reason 'they' did that was because 'they' saw it as a mental illness.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline misty

« Reply #798 on: August 26, 2017, 09:17:54 PM »
Isn't paedophilia a mental illness too?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #799 on: August 26, 2017, 10:32:03 PM »
They spent years trying to 'cure' homosexuals, didn't they? The only reason 'they' did that was because 'they' saw it as a mental illness.

Homosexuality is quite different to gender dsyphoria.

Homosexuals know which sex they are, only their sexual preference is different.

Whereas changing gender is biologically impossible.

Endless hormone therapy & surgical procedures doesn't change a persons gender, their chromosomes remain the same, no matter what gets added or taken away.

Transgender people believe they are the opposite sex, & they are mistaken, just like anorexics who think they're fat.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #800 on: August 27, 2017, 09:44:23 AM »

Endless hormone therapy & surgical procedures doesn't change a persons gender, their chromosomes remain the same, no matter what gets added or taken away.

Transgender people believe they are the opposite sex, & they are mistaken, just like anorexics who think they're fat.

The similarities lie in who does the deciding, diagnosing and curing. Both homosexuals and transgender people have existed historically before psychiatrists were invented. They were accepted or not. Among some native american tribes it was not unusual for biological women to be warriors and biological men to fill women's roles, so transgender individuals taking part in battles is not a new idea.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #801 on: August 27, 2017, 11:10:05 AM »
The similarities lie in who does the deciding, diagnosing and curing. Both homosexuals and transgender people have existed historically before psychiatrists were invented. They were accepted or not. Among some native american tribes it was not unusual for biological women to be warriors and biological men to fill women's roles, so transgender individuals taking part in battles is not a new idea.

Trans people already do serve in the military, Obama lifted the ban (to win democrat votes) at the end of 2016 & a few thousand troops came out as being unsure which bathroom to pee in.

Serving trans troops won't be booted out. Just no more new admissions. Which is sensible.

If I do the hoovering & washing up, wear a dress & makeup while I do it, It won't make me a woman.

Nor if I have surgery, I'll still be a man, only, mutilated ....so I won't be able to do the housework for sometime after.....& I'll need to keep taking hormones & have counselling for the rest of my life.

Trans people have a high instance of mental health issues, depression, anxiety etc, both pre & post op.

The military isn't the place for bizarre & expensive liberal social experiment.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #802 on: August 27, 2017, 01:05:42 PM »
Isn't paedophilia a mental illness too?

No!  it isn't but some in the NHS along with some legal eagles are trying to make it so.. This will enable paedophiles lean mental hospital sentences in stead of prison sentences!

And we are not short of paedophiles in ALL walks of life., including both afore mentioned.

Paedophilia is a sexual preference, like rape. would you class a rapist as a mental ill patient?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

« Reply #803 on: August 27, 2017, 01:20:16 PM »

Just a couple of points on the post spammy,

I agree that the acute mental illness sufferer would not be a  suitable candidate to join the military. They are tortured souls indeed.
I also concur that homosexuality, although was and still is in some ignorant quarters seen as a mental illness. It really isn't and so homosexuals served their country in 'the closet so to speak'.

People who suffer from Atypical Anorexia do not think they are fat, this is also a self harm illness leading to death by starvation in many cases. This acute mental illness can lead to suicidal thoughts and therefore such would not be suitable for military service either.

This has nothing to do with discrimination it has to do with looking after the stressed military personnel who are placed in a war zone, they don't need added burdens. The military wouldn't employ a blind tank driver. All things have to be considered for the safety of the masses.

I have no personal issues with transgenders, and appreciate their condition is real to them and that must be torture to live like that.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #804 on: August 27, 2017, 02:14:59 PM »
Not all transgender people cause problems. Some have served in secret in the Forces for years and done as good a job as their colleagues.

You can't group people together, they are individuals with different strengths and weaknesses. I'm a woman and joining the Armed Forces is my idea of hell, but other women love it. Judge people on their willingness and fitness to do the job I say.
Result = happy posting.

« Reply #805 on: August 27, 2017, 03:15:46 PM »
Not all transgender people cause problems. Some have served in secret in the Forces for years and done as good a job as their colleagues.

You can't group people together, they are individuals with different strengths and weaknesses. I'm a woman and joining the Armed Forces is my idea of hell, but other women love it. Judge people on their willingness and fitness to do the job I say.

I understand what you say G and in most instances agree as I hate discrimination of any kind- including positive discrimination.

However, we must now look at certain situations and deal with them. Bullying in the services is rampant- some  people for various reasons kill themselves, due to underlying mental illness. Not all mental illness can be treated or cured, and it is one of the most difficult of illnesses to diagnose correctly.

In most recent times people who have gender dysmorphia can have other underlying serious issues.  Gender re alignment and the medication required can cause a serious mental breakdown due to rejection of chemicals etc, this is unpredictable and this is where the issues lies.

It is not the first time a person has been cleared of suffering from depression to go on and kill themselves, a few days/weeks later.

People with serious mental health issues should not be cleared to join the military, and I can say We are becoming a cruel country when we have to start raiding hospitals and clinics to fill our  military shortfall. Also, we can't all do jobs we want due to ill health and or disability.

watch the film- Full Metal Jacket...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #806 on: August 27, 2017, 11:04:13 PM »

I understand what you say G and in most instances agree as I hate discrimination of any kind- including positive discrimination.

However, we must now look at certain situations and deal with them. Bullying in the services is rampant- some  people for various reasons kill themselves, due to underlying mental illness. Not all mental illness can be treated or cured, and it is one of the most difficult of illnesses to diagnose correctly.

In most recent times people who have gender dysmorphia can have other underlying serious issues.  Gender re alignment and the medication required can cause a serious mental breakdown due to rejection of chemicals etc, this is unpredictable and this is where the issues lies.

It is not the first time a person has been cleared of suffering from depression to go on and kill themselves, a few days/weeks later.

People with serious mental health issues should not be cleared to join the military, and I can say We are becoming a cruel country when we have to start raiding hospitals and clinics to fill our  military shortfall. Also, we can't all do jobs we want due to ill health and or disability.

watch the film- Full Metal Jacket...

Not all trnsgender people have been in hospitals or clinics. How do you suggest they sniff them out?
Result = happy posting.

« Reply #807 on: August 29, 2017, 06:08:23 PM »
Not all trnsgender people have been in hospitals or clinics. How do you suggest they sniff them out?

By asking!  8(0(* If there is any hint of this condition then it should be based on that. I would feel that non disclosure could be used as blackmail and this should be pointed out to ALL recruits.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation