Author Topic: Arise President Trump!  (Read 149488 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #495 on: November 21, 2016, 07:33:10 PM »
Tell me Alice, why are you defending someone who made sexual references about a 10 year old girl, whom he said he could be dating 10 years hence ?

Please show where I have defended that particular circumstance.
Please also explain which part of my comment "I am not too keen on some his antics myself" you fail to undestand.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfie

« Reply #496 on: November 21, 2016, 07:35:13 PM »
Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification.[1][2]

Of course NONE of this applies to St Donald of Trump Tower.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #497 on: November 21, 2016, 07:37:15 PM »
There insufficient staff to fulfill the NHS needs.

That has been the case for a long time, and it is undeniable that people go abroad, such as Nurses and Doctors, because of better pay and conditions.

Consultant from Pakistan ?

Where does that fit into Brexit exactly ?

As to pubs, people can buy alcohol cheaper from supermarkets, so what is your beef about takeaways then ?

Consultant from Pakistan brings over all his family 20 or so... strict islamic and cultural policy at play for some. 

so in a small village who needs 5 take aways with lots of different staff, who don't speak English?  remind me again about the plumbers and Electricians becuase most shops are now take aways in rural areas where very little or no customers can be seen to use these outlets. Not all immigrants are Good wholesome plumbers or electricians.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

stephen25000

« Reply #498 on: November 21, 2016, 07:42:22 PM »
Consultant from Pakistan brings over all his family 20 or so... strict islamic and cultural policy at play for some. 

so in a small village who needs 5 take aways with lots of different staff, who don't speak English?  remind me again about the plumbers and Electricians becuase most shops are now take aways in rural areas where very little or no customers can be seen to use these outlets. Not all immigrants are Good wholesome plumbers or electricians.

How many Muslims do you actually know  ?

How do you know how strictly they follow Islam at home ?

Some I've met are strict, others aren't.

If the shops you are referring to aren't financially viable, they will close, just like pubs.

Did I say all'good' immigrants are plumbers or electricians ?

I merely gave examples.

« Reply #499 on: November 21, 2016, 07:56:35 PM »
How many Muslims do you actually know  ?

How do you know how strictly they follow Islam at home ?

Some I've met are strict, others aren't.

If the shops you are referring to aren't financially viable, they will close, just like pubs.

Did I say all'good' immigrants are plumbers or electricians ?

I merely gave examples.

You know for someone who asks Alice about Trump saying a 10 year old could be his date in 10 years is strange, because you and Alfie are both in denial about what is really happening to British Born women in this country. You with many thousands of other are in denial about the scale of abuse by men on women and children.  You sacrifice them to show you are a libral and love everyone and ignore theor sufffering, says a lot about you and remainers. I find it rather funny you are insinuating I havesomething against muslims on a personal level. I use my voice on many muslim women and childrens behalf. But lets berate trump for being an idiot. At least he hasn#t murdered anyone, raped anyone, sought to encourage FGM and emotional, finacial, and physical abuse to women under the control of their MUSLIM husbands. You know those plumbers and electricians you speak so highly of.

stephen25000

« Reply #500 on: November 21, 2016, 08:03:23 PM »

You know for someone who asks Alice about Trump saying a 10 year old could be his date in 10 years is strange, because you and Alfie are both in denial about what is really happening to British Born women in this country. You with many thousands of other are in denial about the scale of abuse by men on women and children.  You sacrifice them to show you are a libral and love everyone and ignore theor sufffering, says a lot about you and remainers. I find it rather funny you are insinuating I havesomething against muslims on a personal level. I use my voice on many muslim women and childrens behalf. But lets berate trump for being an idiot. At least he hasn#t murdered anyone, raped anyone, sought to encourage FGM and emotional, finacial, and physical abuse to women under the control of their MUSLIM husbands. You know those plumbers and electricians you speak so highly of.

You really are talking utter cobblers.

Where am I excusing abuse to women ?

Perhaps you would like to educate us with your wisdom and state how you would stamp it out, and second why are you defending Trump.

By the way not all Muslim women are abused ?

You need to get out and meet people and not make assumptions.

« Reply #501 on: November 21, 2016, 08:17:17 PM »

Perhaps you would like to educate us with your wisdom and state how you would stamp it out, and second why are you defending Trump.

This is the trouble Stephen I am face to face with the uglier side to 'open door' policy- no plunbers or electricians here. I have never claimed all muslims are victims or perpretarators but feel free to put words into y posts which ft your agenda- there is a serious attempt to inflitrate and conrtol certain parts of the UK ( this is already, happening- but not in front of you- which is great). So my reasons for voting are totally not in keeping with your rehtoric about Nazis and racists being the only people concerned with open door policy.

stephen25000

« Reply #502 on: November 21, 2016, 08:25:19 PM »
This is the trouble Stephen I am face to face with the uglier side to 'open door' policy- no plunbers or electricians here. I have never claimed all muslims are victims or perpretarators but feel free to put words into y posts which ft your agenda- there is a serious attempt to inflitrate and conrtol certain parts of the UK ( this is already, happening- but not in front of you- which is great). So my reasons for voting are totally not in keeping with your rehtoric about Nazis and racists being the only people concerned with open door policy.

When did I mention Nazis ?

It it is you putting words in my mouth.

« Reply #503 on: November 21, 2016, 08:50:58 PM »

I have tried as many have to bring these things to the fore front for many years, it is only now these things are being talked about and culture is no longer a reason to ignore such things. Many poeple were witch hunted out of jobs for daring to speak up. so much for freedom of speech.

Can you direct me to posts where I am defending Trump.

Just so happens my Husband is 12 years younger than me but we didn't date when I was 12...does this make me a bad person?

stephen25000

« Reply #504 on: November 22, 2016, 08:03:02 AM »
I have tried as many have to bring these things to the fore front for many years, it is only now these things are being talked about and culture is no longer a reason to ignore such things. Many poeple were witch hunted out of jobs for daring to speak up. so much for freedom of speech.

Can you direct me to posts where I am defending Trump.

Just so happens my Husband is 12 years younger than me but we didn't date when I was 12...does this make me a bad person?

'Can you direct me to posts where I am defending Trump.

Just so happens my Husband is 12 years younger than me but we didn't date when I was 12...does this make me a bad person? '

You just did defend him in what you said. He said what he did when he was already 50 odd years old about a 10 year old girl. Have you likewise forgotten what hew said about about one of his daughters, let alone what he said about feeling p#ssy when he felt inclined ? 8)-)))
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 08:06:45 AM by stephen25000 »

Alfie

« Reply #505 on: November 22, 2016, 09:20:23 AM »

'Can you direct me to posts where I am defending Trump.

Just so happens my Husband is 12 years younger than me but we didn't date when I was 12...does this make me a bad person? '

You just did defend him in what you said. He said what he did when he was already 50 odd years old about a 10 year old girl. Have you likewise forgotten what hew said about about one of his daughters, let alone what he said about feeling p#ssy when he felt inclined ? 8)-)))
But of course all of this can be forgiven and forgotten as he hired a woman to help run his campaign a few months before election day.

It seems that some here believe  if you are a vile misogynist with a history of abusing women - mentally and even possibly physically - then the act of hiring a woman to work for you acts like some sort of absolution and you are transformed into a non-misogynist.   

That doesn't strike me as very rational thinking.

Offline John

« Reply #506 on: November 22, 2016, 12:52:51 PM »
Nigel Farage wants to be British ambassador to the US but Boris says there are no jobs vacancies. Shame...the poor luvvy needs a job!  At least now we know why he went to see Trump last week.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/22/donald-trump-recommends-nigel-farage-british-ambassador-united/
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 08:54:50 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #507 on: November 22, 2016, 12:54:39 PM »
But of course all of this can be forgiven and forgotten as he hired a woman to help run his campaign a few months before election day.

It seems that some here believe  if you are a vile misogynist with a history of abusing women - mentally and even possibly physically - then the act of hiring a woman to work for you acts like some sort of absolution and you are transformed into a non-misogynist.   

That doesn't strike me as very rational thinking.

Indeed Alfie.

It merely confirms that Trump uses people and we already know he sees women essentially as sex objects .

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #508 on: November 22, 2016, 02:12:46 PM »
President-elect Donald Trump makes further backtracks in that it has been announced that Hillary Clinton will not be pursued over the e-mails controversy.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/conway-no-clinton-charges-donald-trump/
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 02:16:28 PM by Mr Moderator »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #509 on: November 22, 2016, 02:32:31 PM »
President-elect Donald Trump makes further backtracks in that it has been announced that Hillary Clinton will not be pursued over the e-mails controversy.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/conway-no-clinton-charges-donald-trump/

Another two months before he even becomes President and his support will be waning if he keeps this up.  Could be he is going for the record of the shortest serving President but he will have to go some to beat William Henry Harrison who served as the ninth U.S. president for a brief period of 32 days in 1841.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 02:36:04 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!