Author Topic: Forensics  (Read 46060 times)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: Forensics
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2017, 03:28:06 PM »
CJ said that he heard and saw people on his front path when he was parking his car at around 9pm on Friday 17th December, having been to the gym.

I know "The Lost Honour" is partly fictional, but it shows CJ at the gym---there is no reason to suspect he was not a gym goer. I will investigate further! 

Offline [...]

« Reply #121 on: June 12, 2017, 09:35:13 AM »
Two Forensic Officers... or so they would have us believe ....(IMO).. Coming out of Canygne Road carrying Forensic bags... Neither officer is wearing "Protective Gloves"... The Officer in front is actually hiding her hands within her suit... (IMO)..

Is this yet another "media" exercise ???  These items are supposed to be from Joanna Yeates Flat...  I'd of expected a little more care and 'Protocol"... personally!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #122 on: June 15, 2017, 01:05:50 PM »
How Can a "Post Mortem" be carried out as early as "Boxing Day"... Reports state that the "Post mortem was started on "Boxing Day"...

Saturday 25 December 2010 21.21 GMT
Chief Superintendent Jon Stratford said that a postmortem examination would be conducted on Sunday.

That quote is from "The 26th December 2010" How frozen was she ????

This quote is "Fasinating".....

Steven Morris
@stevenmorris20
Sunday 26 December 2010 22.11 GMT First published on Sunday 26 December 2010 22.11 GMT
Police are expected to formally launch a murder hunt tomorrow after officers said that the body of a young woman found on a roadside verge on Christmas morning was that of Joanna Yeates, the missing landscape architect.

How if it was not "POSSIBLE" to conduct a "POST MORTEM"  can the "POLICE" tell the media that they were going to "LAUNCH" A Murder Enquiry ??????

They would have to know that she was murdered before hand !!!! They would have "NO" Evidence ....(IMO)... To beable to even suggest that it had been a death caused by "Foul Play"....

This Case gets weirder..... i was actually looking for how long it to to "THAW A BODY" and how long it would take before a "Post Mortem' could be carried out.... I came across this "French Chef" in 2010....

Mr Poinard's body was hidden in a chest freezer in the foetal position and covered with plastic bags.
A police spokesman said: "An initial examination suggests it could have been there for up to two years.
"A full post mortem examination will be carried out to discover the precise cause of death."

By the 16th August 2010... "The Post Mortem still hasn't been carried out ...

For if the autopsy report found a broken rib probably resulting from a blow received at the plexus, he also reported the victim's cardiac impairment. Several experts have to look at the personality of this woman who c

So I'll ask again.... "How did they do "Joanna Yeates Autopsy" so quickly... If she was as Frozen as they have lead us to believe !!!

And how did they manage to exclaim that it was "A MURDER ENQUIRY"as early as "BOXING DAY!!!!!!

How could they possibiliy say THIS:....  Police are expected to formally launch a murder hunt tomorrow after officers said that the body of a young woman found on a roadside verge on Christmas morning was that of Joanna Yeates,

http://www.leprogres.fr/faits-divers/2011/08/16/l-ex-restaurateur-avait-ete-retrouve-congele-chez-sa-concubine

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/body-of-famous-french-chef-found-1066922

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/dec/25/joanna-yeates-a-body-found

Offline [...]

« Reply #123 on: June 15, 2017, 02:19:58 PM »
Post-mortem examination pictures showed her lying on her right side with her jeans still intact but her pink top pulled up over her head, exposing her navel and her grey bra.
A picture of her right foot with the sock removed was also shown.

Notice it doesn't say exposing her "Breast" !!!

How was this T shirt pulled up over her head ???

How did they identify her so early on if she had her Pink Top Pulled up over her head ???

Was it the bottom of the t -shirt pulled up over her head ???

Was if possible to see Joanna Yeates Face??

I'm sat here pulling my T-shirt up over my head ....  And it brought a thought to me.... I believe it is extremely important as to how this Pink T- shirt was pulled up over Joanna Yeates head ...

If Joanna Yeates head was inside the T-shirt ..That could suggest her being attacked when she was getting dressed ... But I don't think that's the was it  ... It has to be the bottom of the T-shirt coming over the head of Joanna Yeates ...(IMO)...

As just by lifting Joanna Yeates over the wall wouldn't make the "TOP" of her T-Shirt cover her head... the troubling thing is "The Court Drawing"... it doesn't show the T-Shirt over her head ... So I don't know at what stage that picture is from.... But until I re-read this article... Her T-shirt coming over her head hadn't even been in my mind!!!!

Which brings me to another idea.... (IMO).. If her face has been covered up... it is more likely to be someone that Joanna Yeates Knew Who killed her that Dr Vincent Tabak....

It is known that people who know the victim often cover the victims face...

I'm thinking that her face had to be covered up as her T-shirt being pulled up exposed her Bra and Navel... I also think it must have been from the bottom of the T-shirt....  Or else her whole head would have been inside the T-shirt... And if pulled up from the back... Her Bra and Navel wouldn't be exposed ...(IMO)...

Her right arm was bent around her head while her left was resting straight across her body.

Her right arm was placed there (IMO)... I believe it was placed there to stop the T-shirt from falling down... Again suggesting (IMO).. It had to be someone who knew Joanna yeates who had killed her .... !!!!!

Why was a photo taken of Joanna Yeates right foot with the "sock removed"???? surely the sock should still be in place ???

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/killer-weeps-over-images-of-joanna-yeates-body-2370602.html

EDIT........ Were the Jury ever shown images of Joanna Yeates with the "T-shirt" pulled up over her head ??

Because if "NOT" why "NOT!!....  Did anyone in court ever see any images of Joanna Yeates with her T-shirt pulled up over her head ???

Were these images of the T-shirt over Joanna Yeates head left out of the Court proceedings ??

If the Independant Newspaper  hadn't twice brought to my attention relevant information in this case ..I don't think anyone would be any the wiser...

An extremely Important detail..... left out of Dr Vincent Tabak's statement...

Offline [...]

« Reply #124 on: June 15, 2017, 04:13:15 PM »
A picture of her right foot with the sock removed was also shown.

Were there ever any pictures taken of Joanna Yeates with the sock in place....??

I find it perplexing that the Defence never brought this "Missing Sock" "Missing" from Joanna Yeates Picture to the attention of the Jury.....

Close-up shots of her face from post-mortem examinations showed her with blood-stained short blonde hair.

See... The images of her face are when she's in the mortuary... and not when she is found !!!

Why has this detail never really been mentioned before ????

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/killer-weeps-over-images-of-joanna-yeates-body-2370602.html

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2017, 08:13:53 AM »
Joanna Yeates was identified partly as a result of  the "distinctive" watch and necklace she was wearing when she was found, I believe.

Offline Leonora

« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2017, 01:38:55 PM »
If Joanna Yeates head was inside the T-shirt ..That could suggest her being attacked when she was getting dressed ... But I don't think that's the was it  ... It has to be the bottom of the T-shirt coming over the head of Joanna Yeates ...(IMO)...

As just by lifting Joanna Yeates over the wall wouldn't make the "TOP" of her T-Shirt cover her head... the troubling thing is "The Court Drawing"... it doesn't show the T-Shirt over her head ... So I don't know at what stage that picture is from.... But until I re-read this article... Her T-shirt coming over her head hadn't even been in my mind!!!!

Which brings me to another idea.... (IMO).. If her face has been covered up... it is more likely to be someone that Joanna Yeates Knew Who killed her that Dr Vincent Tabak....

It is known that people who know the victim often cover the victims face...

I'm thinking that her face had to be covered up as her T-shirt being pulled up exposed her Bra and Navel... I also think it must have been from the bottom of the T-shirt....  Or else her whole head would have been inside the T-shirt... And if pulled up from the back... Her Bra and Navel wouldn't be exposed ...(IMO)...

Her right arm was placed there (IMO)... I believe it was placed there to stop the T-shirt from falling down... Again suggesting (IMO).. It had to be someone who knew Joanna yeates who had killed her .... !!!!!

Why was a photo taken of Joanna Yeates right foot with the "sock removed"???? surely the sock should still be in place ???

EDIT........ Were the Jury ever shown images of Joanna Yeates with the "T-shirt" pulled up over her head ??

Because if "NOT" why "NOT!!....  Did anyone in court ever see any images of Joanna Yeates with her T-shirt pulled up over her head ???

Were these images of the T-shirt over Joanna Yeates head left out of the Court proceedings ??

If the Independant Newspaper  hadn't twice brought to my attention relevant information in this case ..I don't think anyone would be any the wiser...

An extremely Important detail..... left out of Dr Vincent Tabak's statement...
It was journalist Tom Morgan, writing in The Independent newspaper, who used the word "removed" in connection with Joanna's right sock. He made the freudian assumption, unsupported by any actually testimony, that a sock matching the one actually found on Joanna's left foot had been removed in the course of the events leading up to her death. It is only guesswork that she ever had such a sock on her right foot - especially as one newspaper at the time suggested that the grey sock that was found on her left foot actually belonged to Greg Reardon. In between her wearing tights, stockings or ankle socks for her evening in the Ram pub, the only justified assumption is that she had had two bare feet before putting on the one grey sock that was found.

That she herself most probably pulled her pink T-shirt up or down over her own head in the presence of someone she knew well is an important conclusion from the description of the photo shown to the court.

Offline [...]

« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2017, 12:25:21 AM »
 You know when you keep on finding descriptions of 'Joanna Yeates ' clothing she was wearing on the night of the 17th December and her Clothing change....

Well I appear to have found another description of what Joanna Yeates was wearing in 'The Ram Pub"...

Footage of Miss Yeates at The Bristol Ram showed her in a long-sleeved pink top and jeans, with a white watch

OMG... what is going on..... 

Is the CCTV footage of Joanna Yeates in... "The Bristol Ram" that we have come to rely upon... taken from Friday 17th December 2010?

Or is it different footage of Joanna Yeates... and the footage that was shown to the Jury the correct footage of Joanna Yeates in 'The Bristol Ram" on 17th December 2010 wearing a Long-Sleeved Pink top ????

If journalist whom I am under the impression are in court at the time of the showing of this CCTV clip describe her top as Long Sleeved.. Then we have more evidence that "Joanna Yeates " ...changed her clothes ...

From... A long sleeved Pink Top with grey jeans.... To a short sleeved pink flower patterned top with blue jeans.....

I think someone really needs to look at the original CCTV footage for the dates in questions.... Things just don't add up (IMO)...

Edit.... I have attached two images from 'The Bristol Ram footage that we all know.... her arms are clearly bare !!!

So what was "SHOWN" to the JURY????

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-press-and-journal-aberdeenshire/20111011/281930244737718

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline John

« Reply #128 on: June 27, 2017, 02:43:58 PM »
And how did they manage to exclaim that it was "A MURDER ENQUIRY"as early as "BOXING DAY!!!!!!

How could they possibility say THIS:....  Police are expected to formally launch a murder hunt tomorrow after officers said that the body of a young woman found on a roadside verge on Christmas morning was that of Joanna Yeates,

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/dec/25/joanna-yeates-a-body-found

A young woman disappears from her flat in suspicious circumstances leaving her personal effect behind.  She is found a week later in a dishevelled state lying on a roadside verge and you wonder why police immediately announce a murder investigation? 
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 03:03:53 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #129 on: June 27, 2017, 03:00:52 PM »
You know when you keep on finding descriptions of 'Joanna Yeates ' clothing she was wearing on the night of the 17th December and her Clothing change....

Well I appear to have found another description of what Joanna Yeates was wearing in 'The Ram Pub"...

OMG... what is going on..... 

Is the CCTV footage of Joanna Yeates in... "The Bristol Ram" that we have come to rely upon... taken from Friday 17th December 2010?

Or is it different footage of Joanna Yeates... and the footage that was shown to the Jury the correct footage of Joanna Yeates in 'The Bristol Ram" on 17th December 2010 wearing a Long-Sleeved Pink top ????

If journalist whom I am under the impression are in court at the time of the showing of this CCTV clip describe her top as Long Sleeved.. Then we have more evidence that "Joanna Yeates " ...changed her clothes ...

From... A long sleeved Pink Top with grey jeans.... To a short sleeved pink flower patterned top with blue jeans.....

I think someone really needs to look at the original CCTV footage for the dates in questions.... Things just don't add up (IMO)...

Edit.... I have attached two images from 'The Bristol Ram footage that we all know.... her arms are clearly bare !!!

So what was "SHOWN" to the JURY????

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-press-and-journal-aberdeenshire/20111011/281930244737718

Well spotted, she did have a short sleeved pink top on so the report is inaccurate.

Image below taken from the Ram Pub video shows the victim at bottom wearing short sleeved pink top and white watch.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 04:05:05 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline [...]

« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2017, 03:33:12 PM »
Well spotted, she did have a short sleeved pink top on so the report is inaccurate.

Image below taken from the Ram Pub video shows the victim at bottom wearing short sleeved pink top and white watch.

Agreed John... but I was wondering if the report was accurate... was the footage from a different date other than the 17th Decmber 2010

Offline John

« Reply #131 on: June 27, 2017, 04:04:56 PM »
Agreed John... but I was wondering if the report was accurate... was the footage from a different date other than the 17th Decmber 2010

I suppose it could have been.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 01:29:26 AM by John »

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #132 on: June 27, 2017, 07:46:12 PM »

I think the colleagues she was with would be too much of a risk if you tried to pull the wool with a video clip from another day, they would easily verify this video.
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline Leonora

« Reply #133 on: June 27, 2017, 09:31:02 PM »
I think the colleagues she was with would be too much of a risk if you tried to pull the wool with a video clip from another day, they would easily verify this video.
Although witness statements from several of those colleagues were read out in court, only one of them - Darragh Bellew - testified in person. He  testified that Joanna had bought him a pint that evening. He was cross-examined briefly by junior prosecuting counsel Nicholas Rowland: “Did she leave before the other drinkers?”

Darragh Bellew explained: “She would always leave before most of us – when we would go on drinking she would go to be with Greg (her boyfriend) really.”

Nicholas Rowland: “Was she drunk?”

Darragh Bellew: “Not at all, just jovial – her usual self.” He told the court that he had asked her what she had planned for the weekend, and gathered that she was going to bake some cakes and bread “– because Greg was away”. She had joked and said she was going to bring them in to the office on the Monday morning. Darragh Bellew told the court how he first began to fear something might have happened to Jo when Greg called him at midnight on the Sunday 19th December 2010. He said: “Greg said he had got back to the flat and found it strange that all Jo’s belongings were there.” He was subsequently called by the police at 3.00 a.m. on Monday 20th December 2010.

He was not asked about the clothes she was wearing.

Offline [...]

« Reply #134 on: June 28, 2017, 12:02:01 PM »

There is "NO" Risk AH.... where's the Risk????

Darragh Bewell is the only physical presence in court out of all the people sat at "The Table" in "The Bristol Ram Pub".. out of the 7 people sat at the table along with Joanna Yeates ... That is 6 men and 1 woman did all these people give witness statements ??

Three i can find: Darragh Bewell
                        Elizabeth Chandler
                        Micheal Brow

A few things first.... I cannot imagine anyone of Joanna Yeates friends or associates sitting through a trial and looking at pictures of her which are shown to the jury, of her dead.... No-one is going to attend court..

No-one who gave a witness statement of her friends/ associates is going to be sat in the public gallery.
Everyone whom she worked with would be at work when this trial took place....

Which leaves you with one person and one person only, who may be able to shed light on the CCTV footage at "The Bristol Ram"..

Here is where the wool can be pulled over anyones eyes....

The only person who could verify what Joanna Yeates was wearing in "The Bristol Ram" on Friday 17th December 2010 is Darragh Bewell..

Greg Reardon also would have been aware of what clothing Joanna Yeates was wearing on Friday 17th December 2010.. But we do not know at what point he definatley knew that the clothes she was discovered in differed from the clothes she wore on Friday 17th December 2010..

The only hint I have read that Greg could have known the clothes were different is when he says he was looking and tidying up to se what her plans may have been....

There were clothing, boots and shoes and general paraphernalia.' He
told jurors he paced around the flat, tidying as he went, and trying to piece together what
may have happened’. There were clothing, boots and shoes and general paraphernalia. I
was wandering about. I didn't really think there was a big problem. I thought she may well
have gone away visiting friends.

That suggests the clothes she wore at on Friday 17th December 2010 where still in the flat.... if she was in the same clothes he would have panicked a lot sooner.... (IMO)...

But also... Greg didn't give his witness statement in court until the 17th October 2011... he did not identify Joanna Yeates body at the mortuary... He would not be aware of what clothes she was found in until court or after maybe not at all... He may not have seen the photographs that were shown to the court...

The Pathology photographs were shown on Friday the 14th October 2011
Tanja Nickson shows her photographs on the 18th October 2011

Was Greg Reardon in Court on the 18th October 2011??  as a witness or sat with the family??

So literally no-one who gave evidence could say what Joanna Yeates was wearing when she was found  other than Dr Delaney...

Witness's do not sit in the court whilst the trial is taking place until after they have been called as you are aware AH... So looking at the dates of these events we can see how it was possible for a different CCTV Footage of Joanna Yeates in "The Bristol Ram Pub" to be shown to the jury... And Greg or Darragh not seeing this CCTV footage...

(1): 11th October 2011.. Is when the Jury view the CCTV footage of Joanna Yeates in "The Bristol Ram Pub" wearing
       a "Long Sleeved Pink Top" as described in The Press reader Article dated 11th October 2011

(2): Darragh Bewell is called to give evidence on the on the 13th October 2011

(3): Greg Reardon is called to give evidence on the 17th October 2011

So I have found an article that suggests that this footage could have been shown again... but is this the case ???

5:33PM BST 13 Oct 2011
The CCTV footage shows Joanna Yeates sitting and chatting with work colleagues before putting her coat on and leaving the Ram pub.
Friends of Miss Yeates who were also at the pub on December 17 2010 have given evidence to the court.
Darragh Bellew, a landscape architect colleague of Miss Yeates, said she bought him a pint during post-work festive drinks.

Do we know for sure that the prosecution played the CCTV Footage again for Darragh Bewell to comfirm that they were all sat having a drink on Friday 17th December 2010??

I don't personally think that it matters.....
If by magic Darragh Bewell had seen the CCTV Footage from The Ram before he went to court... would he be 100% sure that the particular footage was from Friday 17th December 2010... without thinking about it.... he'd have no real reason to question the footage (IMO)....

Was he only shown a clip of them sat around a table ??? we don't know ... The Footage we know is in three sections...

(1): Joanna Yeates exiting the toilet

(2): Joanna Yeates sitting with friends around a table

(3): Joanna Yeates leaving "The Bristol Ram Pub"..

No questions were put forward as to whether Joanna Yeates used the bathroom on that evening...  No clarification of who was sat at the table that evening was put forward...

Simple question were posed as to Joanna Yeates mood and what she had planned for that evening.... If everyone of Joanna Yeates friends and family believe that the man who has admitted manslaughter is guilty of her death... They're not suddenly going to be questioning any CCTV Footage put in front of them at all..... (IMO)...

It really is quite easy to confuse with the CCTV Footage.... we all believed that the Tesco's CCTV that we see on the internet is shown in court with that ridiculous massive writing across it... So why not Confuse with "The Bristol Ram" CCTV Footage ???

Who normally can remember what a person wore the last time they saw them.... I can't... I wouldn't remeber what my husband wore yesterday if you asked me... I could hazzard a guess.. but I wouldn't know for sure... and if the CCTV footage isn't available for viewing till possibly 10 months later, I don't believe anyone could remember what she wore... or what they wore for that matter... (IMO).. (10 Days Later would be just as difficult)..(IMO)

When was this footage of Joanna Yeates at "The Bristol Ram first released ???

If it's at court then you are talking 10 months before Darragh Bewell was at the Ram with Joanna Yeates and you are expecting that he would remember what all the people around the table wore that evening... Also who was around the table that evening.... Darragh Bewell was only at court to clarify he was in "The Bristol Ram" on Friday 17th December 2010 and the conversation he had with Joanna Yeates on the 17th December 2010... and no other reason....

Which makes it plausable that the CCTV Footage shown to the Jury of "The Bristol Ram Pub" was with Joanna Yeates wearing a Long Sleeved Top... And The Footage that we are used to seeing is from a different time altogether as these people regularly visited "The Bristol Ram Pub" for drinks after work... (IMO)....

It's also possible the only CCTV evidence Darragh Bewell saw in court is of him and Joanna Yeates going to the ATM.... You really need someone who attended court on the day Darragh Bewell gave evidence to clarify what CCTV Footage was shown to Darragh Bewell...

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8825277/Court-shown-Joanna-Yeates-bar-CCTV.html