Author Topic: C4 Documentary 2007 : Did Barry George Kill Jill Dando?  (Read 4807 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

Re: C4 Documentary 2007 : Did Barry George Kill Jill Dando?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 11:18:40 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iJGmjFqFdE

A really good docu imo.

Seems the video is no longer available however there were many aspects of its content that were telling
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 11:20:09 AM »
Why did Barry George defecate on his bed?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 07:47:56 AM »
Why did Barry George defecate on his bed?

Possibly connected to his mental and physical disabilities.

https://www.epilepsysociety.org.uk/managing-toilet-needs-or-incontinence#.XOOeSshKi70

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 11:34:25 AM »
Possibly connected to his mental and physical disabilities.

https://www.epilepsysociety.org.uk/managing-toilet-needs-or-incontinence#.XOOeSshKi70

Barry George wasn’t diagnosed with mild epilepsy until after he was arrested!

What physical disabilities are you referring to?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 12:16:55 PM »
Barry George wasn’t diagnosed with mild epilepsy until after he was arrested!

What physical disabilities are you referring to?

I thought he was born with epilepsy?  His older sister, Susan, died of epilepsy aged 28.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 12:23:31 PM »
I thought he was born with epilepsy?

Diagnosed with mild epilepsy after his arrest. Was also assessed to be of average intelligence.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2019, 12:47:46 PM »
Diagnosed with mild epilepsy after his arrest. Was also assessed to be of average intelligence.

Please provide your source as to when BG was diagnosed with epilepsy.

William Clegg QC arranged all sorts of tests pre 2nd trial and Prof Koleman from Kings College, London put his iq at 75 placing him in the bottom 5% of the population.  To my mind on the verbal front he seems 'normal'/average but an iq test will obviously measure a lot more than just verbal ability. 

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2019, 02:10:03 PM »

William Clegg QC arranged all sorts of tests pre 2nd trial

Some 8 years after the murder?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2019, 08:04:48 PM »
Some 8 years after the murder?

Yes, but numerous tests were carried out pre first trial too.

Have you got the source for when BG was first diagnosed with epilepsy? 

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2019, 01:38:06 PM »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2019, 01:43:30 PM »
Wonder why this account was shut down?

No idea but imo it gave a balanced view and was neither pro or against BG. 

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2019, 11:48:25 PM »
Yes, but numerous tests were carried out pre first trial too.

Have you got the source for when BG was first diagnosed with epilepsy?

Barry, too, suffers from epilepsy, and the condition - which was not properly diagnosed until shortly before the trial - may have contributed to the mental problems he seems to have developed.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/jul/03/jilldando.media5

“It is now accepted that George does suffer from a mild form of epilepsy, though the experts are divided about its effects. Some believe George deliberately exaggerates the condition, others claim it has caused "severe brain dysfunction"
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8126.msg384497.html#msg384497