Author Topic: Ann Eaton's statements point to Jeremy's innocence.  (Read 12237 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Ann Eaton's statements point to Jeremy's innocence.
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2020, 11:23:56 PM »

This is the huge danger of finding oneself fascinated by an event which happened thousands of miles away, years after it happened. We could form opinions on cases which occurred in Oz, but if we didn't know the area, or anything of those involved, or how local policing worked it would be difficult to give a true assessment, but I think, out of interest, we'd all like to feel we could contribute something 'extra' which may, originally been missed.
There are some internationally well known cases.  Holly has commented on the Bain case (NZ) and the Chamberlain case(Australia). 
Just last night on the news was a comment about the Scott Watson case, the one I worked on for 10 years, and his last appeal was on a point I raised with his parents while they were still alive all to do with the hair samples that were part of the case.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300043462/sounds-murders-scott-watsons-case-sent-to-court-of-appeal

"All of Watson's previous appeals have been rejected. His latest application for the Royal Prerogative of Mercy saw aspects of the case reviewed by retired High Court judge Sir Graham Panckhurst, whose advice was then sent to the justice minister and Governor General.

At the heart of Watson's application was the reliability of two hairs police say were found on his yacht, which were likely to have come from Hope. However the discovery and testing of these two hairs, has always been extremely controversial.

Little said the Governor General had accepted his advice that the case should be reconsidered by the Court of Appeal.

Chisnall said he "whooped" when he heard the news.

"I'm as excited about this as anything in the law I've ever been involved with. It's been a long time coming."

Chisnall said he had no doubt Watson had been the victim of a miscarriage of justice."

So do not get too sure that I couldn't have some effect on the Bamber case too.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2020, 11:31:56 PM »
I'm a little emotional now seeing that Chris is still alive.

'IT'S PRETTY GOOD'

Watson's father, Chris Watson, heard the news when it was announced publicly on Friday. He has stood by his son since he was arrested, adamant he was innocent.
He said it was the first time in 22 years they had managed "a win with the justice system".

"It's pretty good. We just have to get past the Court of Appeal now. We're not home free. But this is pretty much magnificent."

He had spoken to Watson earlier on Friday, though that was before the minister's announcement, but he expected to hear from his son as soon as he was able to ring from prison."

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2020, 12:11:00 PM »
There are some internationally well known cases.  Holly has commented on the Bain case (NZ) and the Chamberlain case(Australia). 
Just last night on the news was a comment about the Scott Watson case, the one I worked on for 10 years, and his last appeal was on a point I raised with his parents while they were still alive all to do with the hair samples that were part of the case.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300043462/sounds-murders-scott-watsons-case-sent-to-court-of-appeal

"All of Watson's previous appeals have been rejected. His latest application for the Royal Prerogative of Mercy saw aspects of the case reviewed by retired High Court judge Sir Graham Panckhurst, whose advice was then sent to the justice minister and Governor General.

At the heart of Watson's application was the reliability of two hairs police say were found on his yacht, which were likely to have come from Hope. However the discovery and testing of these two hairs, has always been extremely controversial.

Little said the Governor General had accepted his advice that the case should be reconsidered by the Court of Appeal.

"I'm as excited about this as anything in the law I've ever been involved with. It's been a long time coming."

Chisnall said he had no doubt Watson had been the victim of a miscarriage of justice."

You won't and I  find it hard to  believe you have been involved in any case.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2020, 12:25:23 PM »
You won't and I  find it hard to  believe you have been involved in any case.
Well that is your problem, because I have been involved, very deeply involved. 
Moderation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2020, 12:40:49 PM »

Quickly looking at the link it says the two hairs were always controversial.

Cite:

“At the heart of Watson's application was the reliability of two hairs police say were found on his yacht, which were likely to have come from Hope. However the discovery and testing of these two hairs, has always been extremely controversial”

Where do you figure in this, Bob? And why did you spend 10 years on it all for free?

Did he win his appeal?

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 12:46:02 PM by Ispywithmybigeye »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2020, 12:45:21 PM »

You also said there were possibly TWO dead children in the Madeleine McCann case...

And New Scotland Yard didn’t respond to you
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2020, 01:05:36 PM »

Quickly looking at the link it says the two hairs were always controversial.

Cite:

“At the heart of Watson's application was the reliability of two hairs police say were found on his yacht, which were likely to have come from Hope. However the discovery and testing of these two hairs, has always been extremely controversial”

Where do you figure in this, Bob? And why did you spend 10 years on it all for free?

Did he win his appeal?

l

Was the Scott Watson case in any way like the Bamber case?  In a way, it was the local police didn't have the manpower to handle a major investigation so they handed it to the Christchurch police.

Like the London police getting involved with the Bamber case.

I got hold of the police file and I was able to cross-reference some 10,000 files (it was all on one CD) and after 10 years of cross-checking each and every person I figured out a possible solution.

I find with the Bamber case there are very few records released and those that are, aren't computerised and very hard to read in many cases.

In the file, the detective that went to collect hairs (comparative samples from Olivia Hope's house) said in his statement how many hairs he picked up, he said "between 5 and 50".

I thought that was poor.  The bag that contained the hair had a slit in it and the hairs were examined on the same table as the blanket.   There was a strong possibility the hairs had got there from the bag with the slit.

None of the hairs were able to be tested nuclear DNA but just mitochondrial DNA.  Thousands of people will have the same Mitochondrial DNA profile.

Same sort of thing as the blood grouping in the silencer (Bamber case)  Sheila and Robert Boutflour had identical blood results.

Why did I do it for free?  Well, it was part-time then, I was working and that analysis was done in the evenings.
Often I would travel to the Sounds to be fully familiar with the area and to meet the people mentioned in the books written about the case.   I stayed at the Watson's house, on one night and even slept in the bed they said Scott would normally sleep in.

As I said earlier to the forum it was a request from the Lord Jesus that I investigate the Scott Watson case.  "Go help Scott for is being convicted of a crime he did not do."  I was told this twice and only after 2 years delay did I begin the investigation.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 01:12:21 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2020, 01:14:40 PM »
You also said there were possibly TWO dead children in the Madeleine McCann case...

And New Scotland Yard didn’t respond to you

They might understand my theory a bit better now that they are investigating Christian B.  Could he have swapped the dead child for Madeleine?  They hardly ever respond to someone writing to them.
Moderation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2020, 01:17:11 PM »
Was the Scott Watson case in any way like the Bamber case?  In a way, it was the local police didn't have the manpower to handle a major investigation so they handed it to the Christchurch police.

Like the London police getting involved with the Bamber case.

I got hold of the police file and I was able to cross-reference some 10,000 files (it was all on one CD) and after 10 years of cross-checking each and every person I figured out a possible solution.

I find with the Bamber case there are very few records released and those that are, aren't computerised and very hard to read in many cases.

In the file, the detective that went to collect hairs (comparative samples from Olivia Hope's house) said in his statement how many hairs he picked up, he said "between 5 and 50".

I thought that was poor.  The bag that contained the hair had a slit in it and the hairs were examined on the same table as the blanket.   There was a strong possibility the hairs had got there from the bag with the slit.

None of the hairs were able to be tested nuclear DNA but just mitochondrial DNA.  Thousands of people will have the same Mitochondrial DNA profile.

Same sort of thing as the blood grouping in the silencer (Bamber case)  Sheila and Robert Boutflour had identical blood results.

Why did I do it for free?  Well, it was part-time then, I was working and that analysis was done in the evenings.
Often I would travel to the Sounds to be fully familiar with the area and to meet the people mentioned in the books written about the case.   I stayed at the Watson's house, on one night and even slept in the bed they said Scott would normally sleep in.

As I said earlier to the forum it was a request from the Lord Jesus that I investigate the Scott Watson case.  "Go help Scott for is being convicted of a crime he did not do."  I was told this twice and only after 2 years delay did I begin the investigation.

Sheila and Robert Boutflour did NOT have the IDENTICAL blood results! They had the same blood GROUP. BIG, BIG DIFFERENCE. RB did NOT have the SAME IDENTICAL 17 markers Sheila had, and hwich were in the silencer.

Your quote:

“Same sort of thing as the blood grouping in the silencer (Bamber case)  Sheila and Robert Boutflour had identical blood results”

That’s WRONG.

Ask the Lord Jesus Christ why he keep talking to you...

Psychiatrists have a name for that

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2020, 01:18:26 PM »
They might understand my theory a bit better now that they are investigating Christian B.  Could he have swapped the dead child for Madeleine?  They hardly ever respond to someone writing to them.

Email them again, then...

See how far you get

Your imagination is abnormal

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2020, 01:22:10 PM »

Sheila and Robert Boutflour did NOT have the IDENTICAL blood results! They had the same blood GROUP. BIG, BIG DIFFERENCE. RB did NOT have the SAME IDENTICAL 17 markers Sheila had, and hwich were in the silencer.

Your quote:

“Same sort of thing as the blood grouping in the silencer (Bamber case)  Sheila and Robert Boutflour had identical blood results”

That’s WRONG.

Ask the Lord Jesus Christ why he keep talking to you...

Psychiatrists have a name for that
Once again you change the subject.  I'm talking blood group analysis and then you introduce DNA analysis.

You are so wrong. 
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2020, 01:28:34 PM »

Email them again, then...

See how far you get

Your imagination is abnormal
I don't have to now that I think they might be on the right track.
Moderation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2020, 04:30:22 PM »

But you’re not a detective or in the police, so you’ve never been involved in any cases. You work on a farm.

You’ve called yourself a scientist; a doctor; a pathologist...and when I questioned you, you said you were joking.

Maybe you like to joke on forums that are meant to take things seriously?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 05:26:13 PM by mrswah »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2020, 07:20:04 PM »
But you’re not a detective or in the police, so you’ve never been involved in any cases. You work on a farm.

You’ve called yourself a scientist; a doctor; a pathologist...and when I questioned you, you said you were joking.

Maybe you like to joke on forums that are meant to take things seriously?
I highlighted forensic pathologist to divert your attention away from the proper answer.  What is the career that covers all of these "You work on a farm. You’ve called yourself a scientist; a doctor; a pathologist."
I do like to joke as well.  But this is not a joke.
And remember I know the effects of the graveyard shift.
And just for a laugh, I rewrote Genesis.  "Life started on Mercury".
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 07:24:31 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2020, 07:33:36 PM »

It's not a problem and I don't believe you.