Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 592938 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1455 on: May 07, 2018, 10:04:45 AM »
Part2............

From The BBC...
Even in the pre-Twitter age, people who had been in court could have revealed restricted information using forums, chatrooms and blogs they had set up. But there were conscious barriers to publishing sensitive information.

There is no doubt Twitter has narrowed the gap between merely thinking something, and publishing it to a global audience.

Lord Judge has been consulting on the impact of Twitter in English and Welsh courts. A report is due to be published later this year.

A very high profile case, where the Nation was watching and we have to believe that the tweets were allowed from this trial... we have to believe that a Judge wanted to be the first in a Crown Prosecution to allow such a form of media in a court room... That nothing would be divulged that shouldn't be divulged... That nothing prejudical would find its way to the public domain.....

Jane Onyanga-Omara

@janeomara
Follow Follow @janeomara
More
#Tabak lied to police and "cynically implicated" his landlord Christopher Jefferies, the judge says.

12:01 PM - 26 Oct 2011

The mentioning not only of Christopher Jefferies at trial by tweets but also mentioning Tanja Morson, who didn't attend the trial.. proves that the tweets went beyond what should be expected...

steven morris

@stevenmorris20
Follow Follow @stevenmorris20
More
Judge says Vincent Tabak accepts he "cynically deceived" girlfriend Tanja Morson after killing Jo Yeates. And told police "calculated lies"

11:58 AM - 26 Oct 2011

Either of these two people realistically should have been witness's in court... But we know they never attended... Therefore they should not have been named in the tweets from the trial.... Or mentioned in a court of law... which The Judge is all too well aware ,....(imo)

You cannot have 20 hearsay statements read out at court... But no-one questions this.... You cannot name people who are not witness's in the case.... But we know that they are....

All in all I believe that this was a joke and not a very funny one....  I have posted numerous problems with the case from start to finish... And I believe that this case was a test case.... And it's hard to know if it was even real....

The public believe what they want to believe and a monster is always good fodder for the press... But what about true Justice... What about a system we can all believe in knowing that a trial will be fair.....

Was the idea of using twitter one step closer to allowing TV's in the court room??? Was that what people were hoping for as a result of this trial??

I have even got to the point of believing that the jury were actually the media who tweeted this case.... And the evidence we know of is a script....

I find myself completely confused by this whole affair, that makes no-sense from start to finish... where random people make tweets as early as 29th January 2011.. about being carrying dead weights, when we had no idea as to whether or not Joanna Yeates as a victim was actually walked to the scene of Crime at longwood lane and killed there or not....

Colonel Juan

@ColonelJuan
Follow Follow @ColonelJuan
More
"Vincent Tabak Can't Lift Dead Weights,"  Claims Tanja Morson Gym Pal http://thespoof.com/NyG  #police #murder

11:33 AM - 29 Jan 2011

And of course when you go to the page  you get this:

Sorry, that news story could not be found
We're very sorry, but the news item you're looking for appears to have vanished. But don't worry, here's a selection of funny news stories we think you might be interested in instead.

I don't even believe that the story was there in the first place.... But the tweet was.....

Her followers include Kaz Stevens... The very same Kaz Steven who is on The facebook group about Joanna Yeates Missing...

Kaz Stevens
24 December 2010
Perhaps if people put up posters along the route Jo took home from the Ram, to try and jog the minds of people who use the same route on a regular basis, you may get some leads?

And we get the Sun popping posters along the route home that Joanna Yeates apparently took...

I do not believe that these connection are coincidence...

The whole case from start to finish is  a farce... (imo)...

We have been lead down the garden path and we have been allowed to believe the information we have been given is true... We have been allowed to believe that this type of conduct in a court of law is permissible.... We have been allowed to believe that Invisible detectives in the shape of DC Mark Luther were in charge of this case....

We have been allowed to believe that a trial can be conducted in this way.... And no-one will say a word.... No-one will speak of this travesty....

Well I believe it is time that the British Public were made aware of what happened in this case and how they were fooled....  Were it is plain for all to see that Flat 1 Canygne Road was a staged crime scene and blatantly so....

Where any real witness's failed to be called to trial....

Is this the biggest HOAX ever??? Is everyone happy to continue with this sham??

Was it just a parody ?? Mark Gibbings- Jones TV reviewer for The Guardian....

Mark Gibbings-Jones

@brokentv
Follow Follow @brokentv
More
Almost beyond parody. RT @RobKH: The Daily Express finds perhaps the most tragic aspect of the Joanna Yeates case. http://twitpic.com/776mv7

10:02 PM - 28 Oct 2011

There is plenty of evidence to show it cannot be real..... Was this a real murder trial??? `i don't believe it was... I don't believe it could have been....

The real question has to be why allow the British public to believe it was!!

Edit.........
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9448.msg460318#msg460318

https://twitter.com/ColonelJuan/status/31314036700225536
https://leveson.sayit.mysociety.org/hearing-27-march-2012/mr-philip-jones
https://www.thespoof.com/spoof-news/uk/90506/
https://twitter.com/brokentv/status/130026710497366016

https://www.theguardian.com/profile/mark-gibbings-jones

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #1456 on: May 07, 2018, 01:58:23 PM »
In all honesty.. I don't know what to say anymore.... This case is ridiculous....

And even if i keep searching the web, nothing will change....

But for simplicities sake... Or for those who believe that Dr Vincent Tabak is guilty

Presumption of Innocence... Is what everyone should have at the start of any trial....  Not being Guilty until found even Guiltier....

Offline [...]

« Reply #1457 on: May 08, 2018, 10:55:45 AM »
This is a transcript of the MP3 available from the link below.... (which you can download) I have covered posts that people had made so I thought seeing as Caroll Everett had featured in the papers at the time.. i would see what she had to say....

____________________________________________________________________________________________

My name is Carol Everett, I'm doing a special download and remote viewing on the situation on Jo Yeates who went missing December the 17th in Bristol.
I've got no idea whats coming out and I'm just going to give it as it comes.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Who was the last person she saw before she died ?  What does he look like ??
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The last person that Jo saw before she actually passed out was a man leaning over her with a longish neck dark short hair rather big ears and tall and thin looking, looks to be about twenty two, twenty four. In the background was another man fair haired cut really short, innocent looking, baby faced.  The fair haired man was a lot shorter and seemed to be more scared than really taking part in anything.

Both of these men were youngish men but only one had his hands or anything to do with Jo... Next question.

Why did the person come from?

The dark haired man was from another county, he was not a local man the fair haired shorter guy was the baby faced, however was a local lad. It's possible that this local lad will come forward because he was really scared. Things got out of hand. What started as a joke and a laugh turned out nasty.

OK, What did you think was the motive originally?

The motive originally was a laugh and maybe a bit of sex. But Jo was not having any of that in the end. The.. because of the joking round they maybe thought she did.

Where do you think these people are now??

One has legged it, and one is still around he is fairly local

Any car involved?

There was a light coloured grey car fairly shiny looking,

Did she get into the car?
________________________________________________________________________________________

She did get into the car because she thought because she thought they were friendly.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Did she know them?

She didn't know them properly.. no..

Right the question is were are they now?

The fair haired man lives on an estate with other members of his family he isn't a criminal type person at all, the place is not that far away from where the night club was..... What night club?

Dunno, where's the other guy?

The other guy lives about 50 miles away, So he must have been visiting relatives..

And they might have been to a club and seen her... But she's just come out of an off License didn't she..

Yer..

Can you see any more of where the men are now?

The men now, the dark haired man has gone towards the North, 50 miles away looks like he was staying with friends more than relatives. We see a group of five men originally ,in a night club not that far away. The men disperse, then they are two and the two were the ones that spotted Jo and offered her a lift, originally she said No..  But then they followed in a car not by foot. Watched her go into a gate looks like a back alley somewhere were theres also a way to get into her place, it looks very narrow and with not much lighting in it. Thee  wo- man went to the door the other stayed out asked her if she wanted to go and have another drink from were were they knew.  She actually said Yes.. Initially. But then things went wrong when they tried to get too familiar with what they were saying. I can see the two men will try to draw them its not easy, but would suggest that the Police look at CT cameras in nearby night clubs, this one was not that far away from where Jo was with friends, looks like the place begins with an "L" or "F"  down the side street, but wide street, not that far in fact from the Police station

Can you see what actually happened to her after she was taken away, a timescale because they had 8 days now and they don't know what happened during those 8 days from her going and being found

There was a short period of time where her body was left in a car.. It was in the car and at the time not long after she had left her flat that she was killed, but she wasn't left there, straight away, but where ever she was she was always cold, so its very difficult because of time of year. too establish by the Police when she died, but she did not live long after she left her flat , but was kept somewhere really really cold, outside, then left where she was found, other people had walked there and hadn't seen her, so she couldn't have been there all that time ...

(end)

The newspaper article that appeared on the 7th January 2011 talks of some aspects of what is in the recording... But the most interesting aspect for me is her mentioning a Nightclub... i do remember seeing a post on something .. don't know if it was facebook.. think it was more a comment on a site of some description , but that was about seeing her in a nightclub... And i have always wondered where I saw it... And wished i had kept it... There was a response from someene else about it if I remember correctly...

Whether or not we set any store in what this person does for a living.. I thought seeing as i have posted other things then whether this lady is correct or not... may have an affect on the person/persons involved in Joanna Yeates murder...

I find the most disappointing aspect of what she claims, is that when Dr Vincent Tabak has been sentenced her description changes.. and her drawings do too.... there are no mention of glasses and she changes the fact that the dark haired man came from a different County to a different Country...

ORIGINAL RECORDING INFORMATION EXTRACTS. (This Case Audio file is available HERE)
From the mp3 recording that went to the agency 5thJan2011 and then from them to the Police included these following details.
1.  A light grey coloured shiny car that Jo's body was in, she was in the car and placed somewhere else cold. She went to two places.
2.  The perpetrator was a local man, he wanted sex with Jo but she was having none of it.
3.  Last person she saw before she died, was man looking over her with long neck, rather big ears, dark short hair, tall thin, youngish looking about 24.
4.  That he was connected to an alley at the back of Jo's house, looks very narrow not much lighting.
5.  I said that he was seen on local CCT camera footage not far away.
6.  He had links with another country and had gone there.
7.  The drawing I did and provided put a Tabak look alike at the scene of the crime.
8.  Jo was not dead when she left her flat she died shortly after this.
9.  She did not know him properly.
10. When the drawings were done on 5th Jan 2011,who ever did this was or had been away visiting relatives.

Nb. I did think there was more than one man that went to Jo's place that night or saw what was happening..
So. if you had all that information and a drawing, do you think as an inspector cludo, that if you went round with the drawing you would as a policeman have been able to get help from what I said. I did the best I could with no information at all, just plucking it out of the air.
I'm really sorry for Jo's mum and dad and what they are and have been going through.

Did the Police set any store by what this lady had said or not????

When she describes the nightclub does anyone know where she means?/ Does it make sense to any locals??

When she speaks of the joking around i wondered if the idea that the flirting that Dr vincent tabak was supposed to have done came from that idea??

I do not know if Caroll herself approached the papers or the papers were told of her tape... But they appear to have left out the bit about the Nightclub... I wonder why that was ??

Does anything she says about an estate make anyone think they know what she is talking about??

Or where 50 miles north maybe??

edit.. Caroll did send her tape to Apex new agency.... It says on her web site..

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/170741/I-KNOW-WHO-KILLED-JO
http://www.caroleverett.com/video/joyeates-carol-05jan2001.mp3
http://www.caroleverett.com/ce-crime/joyeates.htm

Offline [...]

« Reply #1458 on: May 09, 2018, 11:02:30 PM »
Isabel Webster

Verified account

@SunriseIsabel
Follow Follow @SunriseIsabel
More
Now the Officer In Charge of the case, DC Mark Luther is in the witness box - talking through pictures of Vincent Tabak's flat.

12:10 PM - 19 Oct 2011

Was there another case going on at the same time as what we have been lead to believe is the trial of Dr Vincent Tabak???

We may have been given tweets and reports in newspapers about a trial that made no sense in law, but was there something else actually taking place at Bristol Crown Court??

This Case still leaves more questions than answers.... Is that why Dr Vincent Tabak had a unique number at the Old Bailey.. U20110387 ???

Was that for a different case altogether?? There makes no sense for an apparent simple murder to have 2 trial numbers... unless they were for 2 different cases that maybe were connected in someway.... (imo)

So a 20 second strangulation of an apparent stranger has caused everyone to behave in this odd manner and not talk openly about what actually took place... we have had all the bells and whistles... we have had NO Commendations for the high profile Murder, that shouldn't have warranted the publicity if it had been as straight forward as has been made out.....

Is Dr Vincent Tabak, really Dr Vincent Tabak?? Have you put an Innocent man away?? Or is Vincent Tabak someones former name??

The questions are never ending ... the possibilities even greater ....

I am no-one going about my business, perplexed by the nature of this case.... perplexed by the secrecy of this case .... Perplexed why the family don't speak up... They cannot have been satisfied with the outcome of this trial.... It didn't make sense .... You would want the right person in prison... you would know that the Flat had been staged... You would know every little aspect of this case, because you would want justice for your daughter.....

I know I would......

But they too are strangely quite... they too say nothing when at first they appeared to have the media eating out of the palm of their hands and a Nation supporting them and praying for Jo's killer to be brought to Justice.....

I  do not understand why the family haven't questioned everything.... It is not something they will ever forget... It must go around their minds......  It would mine.... After the initial anger, I may feel as someone, who has questioned the narrative, i think curiosity would take hold... especially if I had doubts about the flat being staged.....

Is it more to do with who Dr Vincent Tabak is??? Did anyone in the family know Dr Vincent Tabak??? Or did they know Tanja Morson???

Is Tanja Morson related/connected to the family in some way?? As they say anything is possible... And especially in this case... A case that didn't follow the law as far as i can see... where a man's Human Rights were violated.... Where the presumption of Innocence wasn't given to this man before his trial commenced... and yet... we see no-one caring.. no one speaking... no-one daring to tell the truth about what really happened to Joanna Yeates.....

If she was really killed/murdered doesn't she deserve her own justice... Doesn't her life mean something.... 20 seconds seems ridiculous to me still.... And moving the body so many times even more so....

But who or what is Joanna Yeates... maybe that really should be the question we're asking.. who or what are her family... That too is a valid question as far as I can see.....

Something has to happen to get that media attention so early on in a case.... She's a Missing ADULT.... that is it.....  Miss Timothy the Irish girl who went Missing around the same time didn't court that type of attention....  So why Joanna yeates????

What was it about her that brought the full force of the law and the media together along with 7 fire trucks to captivate us into praying for the safe return of this girl.... Where were Miss Timothys prayers?? Who cared about her family and what their Christmas would be like ???

No-one.....

So what was it about Joanna Yeates that made her the tabloids Missing girl of choice?? And why stick with it with the trial... Simple Murder... 20 seconds and they should have been onto the next one... But they hung around... They let us believe what we wanted to believe.... apart from it isn't true....(imo)....

And after they hung around longer than the family who couldn't even be there to see the man sent down for taking their daughters life... The media became tight lipped... Oh yes, we know they talked of porn... a bit of titalation always goes down well with the public, But is that were the public missed a trick...  Did it distract them from asking why the family were not at trial when the verdict was handed down.... Now how were they even to know he would be found guilty??  They shouldn't...

I have kept away from the family for fear of been seen as disrespectful, but as time has worn on I too wonder why the family were not at court for the juries verdict... And then to speak to the media and the public who probably were wishing them good fortune... But we are a country that are shown we should be polite and not say things which may seem inappropriate....

Well if you are questioning the validity of a mans guilt then you have to question the validity of all concerned and look for answers elsewhere... I do believe the family know more than they have said.... But what they know is a different matter.... Something is way of base in this case....

You know it... I know it... And everyone else including the family knows it....(imo)

So are all of us happy that a man is in prison who could not have committed a crime in the way it was said.... A man who's human rights were violated... A man who took the stand Guilty to be found even Guiltier... With the basic premise of the Presumption of Innocence been thrown out of the window.....

Why haven't the family... The Media... The Lawyers said anything about Dr Vincent tabak taking the stand as a Guilty man, only to be proven even guiltier... with his basic human right of the Presumption of Innocence being completely ignored...  Why wouldn't someone be concerned that this first right the defendant has should be enough to ask for a re-trial (imo)...

I do not know of any case that a man/ woman or child starts on the stand as guilty before a jury and that jury then having to determine whether or not he is guilty of murder, when they have already been told he has admitted to Manslaughter.... Why the *&$$ is no-one bothered.... How could they all know it wouldn't get a re-trial???

This case is shameful... It must be one of the most shameful events in British Justice... You all know it is ....   

https://twitter.com/SunriseIsabel/status/126616165677146112

Offline [...]

« Reply #1459 on: May 10, 2018, 01:58:10 PM »

Was the entire case being screened??

I do not understand why the screen would say R V Tabak??

Does this go with the idea i say it's a Moot trial??

Would someone like to explain what the screen means please and would that info normally appear on a screen in an English court room??

( image attached)

Offline [...]

« Reply #1460 on: May 10, 2018, 03:08:46 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9448.msg460799#msg460799

James Beal

Verified account

@JamesSBeal
Follow Follow @JamesSBeal
More
Tabak trial, day 1: In annex room with about 10 of the press pack. Two screens broadcasting the case. Showing Tabak, def, [ censored word ] and judge.

8:01 AM - 4 Oct 2011

So if the media are watching it on 2 screens... was there another court room being used in another country beaming the pictures and trial to Bristol Crown court??

Just thinking about when:...

Lockerbie Appeal
5.11 Authority was given by the court for the proceedings of the appeal,
which was heard in 2002 at the Scottish Court at the Netherlands, to be
broadcast simultaneously in its entirety and used for broadcasting in
news bulletins, etc. No difficulties were experienced in the
broadcasting of the appeal.

Is this what happened with Dr Vincent Tabak... Is this why he had a special number at The Old Bailey U20110387

Did Dr Vincent Tabak go straight to a Dutch Prison?? Is that why The Yeates family didn't appear in court in Bristol for the sentence.... where they at another court??

Also the court drawing I posted with a sheriff's badge made me think of Scotland..... is that why the contents of Joanna Yeates stomach were sent to Scotland??

http://www.scotland-judiciary.org.uk/Upload/Documents/ConsultationDocument.pdf

Offline [...]

« Reply #1461 on: May 15, 2018, 03:14:07 PM »
This idea is as random as it gets.....  Was there any connection to Joanna Yeates and Tesco's??

I know she bought the Pizza from Tesco Express, but i wondered if there was another connection.... Or whether someone had an axe to grind with her because she shopped there??

Boycott Tesco Website Launches…
December 20, 2010

After the shameful lack of courage shown by our planners and City Councillors, it appears that Tesco have gained official permission to open a branch in Cheltenham Road, on the Stokes Croft/ Montpelier border. They still do not have permission for a liquor licence, and there is a possibility of a challenge by Judicial Review.

However, if Tesco does open in Stokes Croft, the battle is not over. Stokes Croft is our Cultural Quarter: an area defined by its local culture, and by the confluence of people with radical ideas. If Tesco decide to open, with an overwhelming local opposition, then we must ensure that Tesco, and the devious methods employed by Tesco, do not prosper. In order to do this it seems appropriate to launch a measured response. The issues that confront Stokes Croft apply globally. Therefore, the No Tesco campaign must become the “Boycott Tesco” campaign, publicising the unsustainable methods and business practices, encouraging locals everywhere to back their local food suppliers. At the same time we must work to offer alternative models for food sourcing, for ourselves, and for everybody.

The people of Bristol took to the idea of a Tesco Express being opened quite agressively...

Tesco attacked during Riots of Thursday 21st April
May 2, 2011

Tesco opened their new store with a strong security presence in Stokes Croft despite massive local opposition in mid April. On Thursday 21st April, Police suspected that people in the Telepathic Heights squat opposite were preparing firebombs with a view to attacking the shop. Whether this is actually the case remains to be seen. However the decision to break into the squat to apprehend the alleged fire bombers precipitated a chain of events that led to full scale riots in Stokes Croft, with a presence of more than 160 riot police on the streets of Stokes Croft and Montpelier.

The violence led to the smashing up of the front of the store. A sense of injustice has been brewing over many months over the way that Tesco had managed to open their store despite strong local opposition. (For a fuller account, go to the Campaign/mission page). It seems clear that Tesco, while perhaps obeying the letter of the law, had failed to heed their own maxim that “Community is at the heart of everything we do.”

What was the opinion when the Tesco express at Clifton Opened... ??

The attack on Joanna Yeates could have been random...  And a next door neighbour attacking his neighbour he hasn't set eyes on seems far too unlikely (imo)...  Where there any threatening messages sent about Tesco's ... when did the community first have this hatred of this store??

It is just as likely a random stranger attacking someone who shops at Tesco's because of their hatred for the store, as it is a man whom has been described by DCI Phil Jones as a placid individual... A man of great intelligence... who apparently would throw his entire life away because he tried to steal a kiss.....

Therefore you could say that the taking of the Pizza was relevant... because Tesco's was the object of their hatred....

I believe BDP have had input before, many years earlier as to the effects of supermarkets on the community..  the same BDP, the firm that Joanna Yeates had worked for ....

One study, by the Department ofthe
Environment, they quote (BDP Planning and OXIRM, 1992) found that it was not
possible to demonstrate that the opening of a large supermarket would have
'severe adverse effects on the scale, structure and diversity oftown centres '.
(Seth & Randall, 1999 p.271).

Again here....

5.14 The following are reviewed here:

Building Design Partnership ( BDP) and Oxford Institute of Retail Management ( OXIRM) - this work for the DOE acted as a forerunner to the URBED report published in 1992.

5.16 It should be recognised that these are not necessarily V&V indicators but identify the factors that planning authorities considered to be important for the current and future health of their town centres. This, therefore, provides a context for the identification of indicators in later work.

URBED - Vital and Viable Town Centres: Meeting the Challenge ( DOE, 1994)

5.17 The URBED approach was based on identifying "a few key factors that can be used to judge whether a town is 'at risk'". They sought to suggest ways in which centres could be compared and information for changes over time that could be used. URBED stressed though "this method however can only give a broad indication of how a centre ranks and does not say anything about the underlying components of a healthy town centre".

5.18 The approach utilises both V&V indicators - two of which (pedestrian flow and yield) and identified as key indicators plus a series of additional indicators - and also broader assessments of what are identified as the four "essential qualities" for an attractive town centre (referred to as the four "A"s). These are assessed using a scale based on the assessor's judgement (for this reason it is criticised by Tomalin, 1997) and are summarised below.

Did BDP have any planning applications in for supermarkets around this time??

This idea that someone who perhaps had an axe to grind with Tesco's and BDP possibly could just as likely have attacked Joanna Yeates as a Placid Dutchman, whom had never before met his neighbour...

Feelings were obviously very strong if riots took place in Bristol on two seperate occasions in April and May 2011... The Anti Tesco's campaign had been going for quite some time.. (image attached)

On image it says...
Good luck with the anti-Tesco's Campaign!
Cheers mark

The date on the envelope is the 16th September 2010... One hundred pounds in cash appears enclosed as a donation....

Image 3 ... shows the full hatred of Tesco's Express as rioters smash up the shop window....

Interesting video of Tesco's riot.....

Over 150 Police occupied the streets of Stoke Croft..... Nobody seemed quite sure why...

One person being interviewed says that the Police are using it as a training ground.... for their riot manouvers..  You can watch several different counties of Police... 2 from wales .. from Somerset and another one from England.. He then goes on to say what are they doing on our streets.....

An interesting observation by this man... Made me question why so many Police where at the scene of Longwood lane for a "Missing persons" Inquiry... These Police were not all from Avon and Somerset...(imo)...

Was it another training exercise?? 

What really happened to Joanna Yeates and why????

(hope these attachments are ok John)

Edit.. or was it Tanja Morson who may have been a target because of the work that Dr Vincent Tabak did in the flow of people through buildings????? Did someone get the wrong person???

Double edit... Lets not forget that The Yeates believed that Joanna Yeates had been abducted... Was there a ransom note???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=hze4dt1P-5A

https://prsc.org.uk/the-project-pages/boycott-tesco/

http://www.gov.scot/Publications/2007/12/20105342/5

http://ualresearchonline.arts.ac.uk/5091/1/Architectural_Design_of_UK_Supermarkets_506107.pdf

Offline [...]

« Reply #1462 on: May 15, 2018, 05:11:38 PM »
Police hunt for missing woman Joanna Yeates in Bristol; Police hunt for missing woman Joanna Yeates in Bristol
EXT / SNOW ON GROUND Police officers and mobile incident room outside Joanna's flat Police officer and forensic officer outside flat Reporter to camera

And
Details
Restrictions:   No use by regional TV or radio in UK and Ireland until 3 days after date of creation. Prior approval required if clip features ITN newsreader or reporter, please contact your local Getty Images representative.
Credit:   ITN
Clip #:   659244604   SD
Collection:   ITN
Date created:   22 December, 2010
Licence type:   Rights-ready
Release info:   Not released. More information
Clip length:   00:00:25:09
Mastered to:   QuickTime 8-bit Photo-JPEG SD 720x576 25i More information
Originally shot on:   576 25i
Source:   ITN
Object name:   t22121033_1243.mov

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/police-officers-and-mobile-incident-room-outside-joannas-news-footage/659244604

Jim Old

@SkyFixerJim
Follow Follow @SkyFixerJim
More
#JoannaYeates Police asked when #VincentTabak first appeared on their radar. VT made contact with cops after Chris Jeffries was arrested.

4:30 PM - 28 Oct 2011

Apparently it was Dr Vincent Tabak's attempts to incriminate CJ, that turned the Polices attention on him..... on the 31st December 2010

Therefore how do the Police explain the Incident Room parked outside Canygne Road from at least the 22nd December 2010??

They only stayed with that address.... The never moved from that address....

An incident room parked outside the address of a "Missing Person" seems a little over the top... Why was the incident room there so early on... What did the Police really know....

It certainly had nothing to do with Dr Vincent Tabak.... (imo)

Probable cause is needed to gather evidence and enter properties..... If Dr Vincent Tabak was so concerned he was going to be caught at any moment... why didn't he ditch his computers when he went to Holland??

The Incident room has to be there for another reason (imo)...  No-one at that point apparently knew that Joanna Yeates had been Murdered.... And as Jim Old tells us... it isn't until Dr Vincent Tabak apparently tries to implicate CJ, that their attention turned to him.....

Joanna Yeates basically is a Missing Adult woman.... end of....  If there was no sign of forced entry, then Joanna Yeates could have left her home of her own intention!!

No Evidence was brought to trial to suggest or prove that Joanna Yeates was forceably removed from her home... No Evidence as to why the Police believed as early as 22nd December 2010 that harm had come to Joanna Yeates, came to trial.... And for which they had set up this mobile Incident Room...

Why has no-one questioned this????

Dr Vincent Tabak can not have been the reason that the Police Incident van/room was parked outside Canygne Road...

So what was the real reason the Incident van/room was parked there... And why was it parked there when they apparently were looking for a Missing Adult woman???

https://twitter.com/SkyFixerJim/status/129943148058251264

Offline [...]

« Reply #1463 on: May 15, 2018, 10:12:37 PM »
Andrew Plant

@BeebJournalist
Follow Follow @BeebJournalist
More
#Tabak now seems composed. Records of text messages sent on Dec 17th used to pinpoint what time he left Canynge Rd to visit Asda that night.

10:42 AM - 20 Oct 2011

How ludicrous does that sound??  This whole trial's a joke....  What messages?? who's messages...  What about the CCTV from Canygne Road pinpointing when Dr Vincent Tabak left to go to ASDA....

Or someone on Canygne Road who may have seen him leave the address, seeing as there was parties etc going on that evening... people milling about.... You know "Witness's!!

https://twitter.com/BeebJournalist/status/126956447752925184

Offline [...]

« Reply #1464 on: May 18, 2018, 04:07:06 PM »
7:30AM GMT 14 Dec 2011
In his first interview since the 25-year-old landscape architect’s death, Mr Reardon described the “nightmare” as he confronted her killer Vincent Tabak in court.

The 28-year-old said he and Miss Yeates had been “happy and in love” and contemplating marriage when she was murdered by Tabak in their Bristol flat.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8954982/Jo-Yeatess-grieving-boyfriend-speaks-of-agony-as-he-faces-Christmas-without-girlfriend-he-hoped-to-marry.html

What other exclusive Interview did Greg Readon do???

Solent News and Photo Agency’s Ben Ellery was awarded spec news/sport story of the year – awarded for stories found by news agencies and sent in speculatively to publishers – for his exclusive interview with the boyfriend of murdered architect Joanna Yeates days after she went missing.

What had he speculated about this story??? That is odd... why would it be speculative??

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/agency-veterans-win-napa-lifetime-achievement-prizes/

Then Ben Ellerys LinkedIn

Reporter
Company NameSolent News Agency
Dates EmployedApr 2010 – Aug 2012  Employment Duration2 yrs 5 mos
LocationHampshire, United Kingdom
Generated and covered a wide range of national news stories for all major papers including court, tribunals, inquests and doorknocks.

Awarded the 2011 National Press Association 'Story of the Year' for exclusive interview with the boyfriend and family of murdered architect, Jo Yeates.

Awards:
National Association of Press Agencies News Story of The Year 2011 (winner)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ben-ellery-a94a2524/

Then from "hold the front page" April 13th 2011

Ben Ellery of Solent News and Photo Agency won the spec news/sport story category at the National Association of Press Agency awards for the interview with Greg Reardon, which appeared in 11 national newspapers in December.

https://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/2011/news/journalist-wins-award-for-jo-yeates-exclusive/

Offline [...]

« Reply #1465 on: May 18, 2018, 05:32:41 PM »
The Police believe she reached her Flat, as shopping receipts and her coat were both there. What happened after that is so far inexplicable..

(Rupert Evelyn)
The abdundance of Police Officers, both in and around Jo's Flat give the sense that this is a major crime scene.. When in reality 5 days after she went Missing.. The Police are still treating this as a "Missing Person"s enquiry.

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/police-officers-and-mobile-incident-room-outside-joannas-news-footage/659244604

Now I have another question.... Are those real Police men / woman we see in that report?? 

Was the setup of Forensics  Police and the Mobile Incident Room all staged??  I keep questioning why the appeals don't seem right...

Now I even wonder if DS Mark Saunders is a real Police Officer... It may sound crackers, but it doesn't add up....

Reading a statement at the Thistle Hotel in Bristol, her parents said: "Many of us are 'armchair detectives', but if this activity triggers anything please come forward.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/parents-of-jo-yeates-make-appeal-to-public-2187209.html

Why is this NOT an Official Police Press Conference???

Detective Chief Inspector Phil Jones speaks at a press conference at the Thistle Grand Hotel in Bristol after Vincent Tabak was found guilty of murdering Joanna Yeates at Bristol Crown Court and told he must serve a minimum of 20 years...More

October 28, 2011 Licence

Keywords:Press ConferencePrisonUKLawDetective

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/detective-chief-inspector-phil-jones-speaks-at-a-press-news-photo/809586626#/detective-chief-inspector-phil-jones-speaks-at-a-press-conference-at-picture-id809586626

I cannot understand why these press conferences are at a "HOTEL" when Avon and Somerset Police have their own media suite in Portishead... It doesn't make sense...

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/license/689137022

Offline [...]

« Reply #1466 on: May 20, 2018, 02:17:41 PM »
I truly believe that the whole thing is staged.....  I do not know for sure whether or not a woman called Joanna Yeates was murdered....

I keep wondering why the media do not speak of this case, it has to be because they were everything to do with the case... I believe the media ARE the JURY.... Therefore The Media won't speak as the jury are not allowed to speak about the case....

Joanna Yeates murder
A group of the press, police and the prosecution legal team retrace the steps of Jo Yeates on the night she died, as the jury in the Vincent Tabak trial are led on a tour of the pertinent locations in the case.
Read less

The quote is the text from the image.... I always thought that image was the jury being shown around that was why you only see the back of them.... But now I believe it is the jury, and the jury is The Media!!

All of the information from this trial comes from the media.... all of the CCTV images of 'Tesco" Asda' Bargain Booze and waitrose.... The car on Park Street... It is from the media.... We never should have seen any of that CCTV evidence before a trial... But we do....

It is the media who show us everything..... Take the tour of Joanna Yeates Flat.. that was the media who did the tour of the flat... The media acting as the jury..... Probably judge also..... Or is it us whom are the judge.... Is it the comments from twitter from the public on the trial..... What are used as apparent aggravating factors...

Avon and Somerset Police wanted to draw aline over The Joanna Yeates Murder Case in 2013

BBC Radio Bristol

Verified account

@bbcrb
Follow Follow @bbcrb
More
.@jonkay01 tells us this morning that a letter from @ASPolice to Christoper Jefferies "draws a line" over the Jo Yeates murder case.

7:13 AM - 16 Sep 2013

But that wasn't allowed to happen as we get "The Lost Honour of CJ plus we get Dr Vincent Tabak's conviction on porn charges.....

I want to go back to this......

Shelley Fletcher

@ShelleyFletcher
Follow Follow @ShelleyFletcher
More
Using Facebook for advertising campaign became a story in itself for @ASPolice during Jo Yeates investigation @LadiesThatTweet #ladytweets

8:08 PM - 2 May 2012

Was that what it was...... "The Missing" advert was just that.... an advertising campaign?? Was it not real??

In 2018 Cambridge Police did this little stunt...

A police force has been criticised for a video that showed a wrapped up carpet that looked like a dumped body at the side of the road.

Cambridgeshire police apologised after publishing the video on Twitter in an attempt to urge people to think twice about calling 999 when the issue is not an emergency.

The video plays out the scenario of a 999 call, with the caption reading: "Hello, Cambridgeshire police 999 emergency."

Reminded me of Mrs Yeates talking about what scenario could have brought Joanna Yeates alive from her flat to dead on a country lane.... Was that just that.... A training video?? I may sound disrespectful and i don't mean too... But this Case is all wrong on every level and they say nothing.....

The question really has to be what was it all about..... It's like some massive stunt gone wrong...

If Joanna Yeates died it was not because some random stranger from next door killed her... (imo)

Did The Police want to hush this whole episode up because it never really happened....  Releasing a statement saying that a line is drawn over the Joanna Yeates Case.... Well it can't be ..... we have been lied to.... we  all have been lied too.....

Did the media go too far with CJ.... were the Police just doing a training exercise??  Plenty of overtime for them maybe double time for weekend work??

I know I keep asking and you're not going to tell me..... But was it all made up?? 
Was someone trying to make money out of this??  It just seems it's all about advertising....

There are no Official Sentencing comments by The Judge.... There are statements made by people but I cannot find anything Official.... If I look for " R v Tabak "  all that is available is Sally Ramages papers....

In a court of Law this doesn't exist does it???  I know I ask and I know you won't answer... But I will keep asking....

Is it all a big con?? Something is wrong with it.....

Is the Joanna Yeates Murder one big stun by Avon and Somerset Police??  Its a fair question and the right one I feel... (imo)

https://www.paimages.co.uk/search-results/fluid/?q=joanna%20yeates&category=A,S,E&fields_0=all&fields_1=all&imagesonly=1&orientation=both&page=2&words_0=all&words_1=all#2.9962915

https://twitter.com/bbcrb/status/379488069478395904

https://twitter.com/ShelleyFletcher/status/197764572629843968

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/09/cambridgeshire-police-video-suggests-people-should-think-twice/

Offline [...]

« Reply #1467 on: May 20, 2018, 04:45:12 PM »
Justice Field, the trial judge in R v Vincent Tabak [2011] refused during the voir dire to allow a plea of manslaughter and insisted that the charge of murder must stay.

However, in R v Archer [2011], paragraph 11 of the Court of Appeal’s decision, stated:

‘The appellant …then gave evidence in line with the defence cases we have already summarised. The appellant admitted in his evidence that he had lied in his police interview but he maintained that there had been no discussion or planning in relation to the ….. It seems that in the course of his evidence he sought to give the impression that he did not usually behave in the way alleged, which led to the admission into evidence of the fact that he had previous convictions….’
The point here is that like the Appellant in R v Archer [2011], Vincent Tabak had admitted telling lies during the police interview, but unlike the Appellant in R v Archer [2011], in the course of his evidence, he sought to give the impression that he did not usually behave in the way alleged. Vincent Tabak was correct in giving that impression.
No previous criminal convictions whatsoever
Indeed, he had no previous convictions for sex offences or for any other criminal offences and in fact was a virgin when he met his then partner Miss Morston. The judge cannot be said to have correctly directed the jury in their conviction of Dr Vincent Tabak for murder, because the trial judge, had been told beforehand by police officers, that a prostitute in Los Angeles had telephoned the Avon and Somerset police to identify Vincent Tabak as her one-time client for prostitution in Los Angeles and requested ‘strangulation sex’. This self-confessed prostitute had neither been sworn in to give witness nor had she been cross-examined, yet the trial judge had decided without a trial that she was telling the truth.
But whilst in R v Archer [2011] was an application for leave to appeal, in fact, Vincent Tabak, should apply thus, but no legal counsel has put this appeal forward. The essential elements in a murder conviction are as follows:

In R v Tabak, this ‘sufficient evidence’ came in the form of Vincent Tabak’s self-confession.

Justice Field, the trial judge in R v Vincent Tabak [2011] refused during the voir dire to allow a plea of manslaughter and insisted that the charge of murder must stay.

However, in R v Archer [2011], paragraph 11 of the Court of Appeal’s decision, stated:

‘The appellant …then gave evidence in line with the defence cases we have already summarised. The appellant admitted in his evidence that he had lied in his police interview but he maintained that there had been no discussion or planning in relation to the ….. It seems that in the course of his evidence he sought to give the impression that he did not usually behave in the way alleged, which led to the admission into evidence of the fact that he had previous convictions….’
The point here is that like the Appellant in R v Archer [2011], Vincent Tabak had admitted telling lies during the police interview, but unlike the Appellant in R v Archer [2011], in the course of his evidence, he sought to give the impression that he did not usually behave in the way alleged. Vincent Tabak was correct in giving that impression.
Indeed, he had no previous convictions for sex offences or for any other criminal offences and in fact was a virgin when he met his then partner Miss Morston. The judge cannot be said to have correctly directed the jury in their conviction of Dr Vincent Tabak for murder, because the trial judge, had been told beforehand by police officers, that a prostitute in Los Angeles had telephoned the Avon and Somerset police to identify Vincent Tabak as her one-time client for prostitution in Los Angeles and requested ‘strangulation sex’. This self-confessed prostitute had neither been sworn in to give witness nor had she been cross-examined, yet the trial judge had decided without a trial that she was telling the truth.
But whilst in R v Archer [2011] was an application for leave to appeal, in fact, Vincent Tabak, should apply thus, but no legal counsel has put this appeal forward. The essential elements in a murder conviction are as follows:

In R v Tabak, this ‘sufficient evidence’ came in the form of Vincent Tabak’s self-confession.

Is the case someones thesis??
Is the case a learning tool??
Was it supposed to be a learning tool??

Was it a Moot trial??

If they had no evidence in the begining... and none at the Sept 2011 hearing... why did the trial continue.... Dr Vincent Tabak has not confessed.....

"But whilst in R v Archer [2011] was an application for leave to appeal, in fact, Vincent Tabak, should apply thus, but no legal counsel has put this appeal forward. The essential elements in a murder conviction are as follows:"

"This particular murder trial aroused intensive interest and the English newspapers wrote about this murder from the day that Joanna Yeates was reported as a missing person to the days after Vincent Tabak was convicted of her murder.

In this murder trial, the majority of the prosecution evidence, apart from the post-mortem, was circumstantial and the only real evidence was the post mortem result and
the oral evidence out of the mouth of the defendant himself, who seemed in an automated state and psychiatrically distressed state, in the author’s opinion, totally ignored by his defence barrister, William Clegg, QC; by the judge, Justice Field, whilst the prosecuting counsel, Nigel Lickley, QC rudely and crudely, verbally and psychologically badgered the defendant for hours and hours in the witness box."

Who was the author??

Edit.... So why was no leave to appeal sought by Clegg??

Offline [...]

« Reply #1468 on: May 21, 2018, 01:48:15 PM »
`The above post came from here: 

http://www.hestories.info/r-v-vincent-tabak-2011-case-number-t20117031-the-murder-case.html

I don't know what type of site it is.... But the odd thing about it as I looked through the pages when there was a blue link with Joanna Yeates name upon it... It didn't take you to anything to do with Joanna Yeates it took me to fairy tales??

Same with Dr Vincent Tabaks name highlight blue... that took me to a page on Vincent Van Gogh

It appear to be some kind of learning site ,... but I am not sure.. And I don't know who the author is ...

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #1469 on: May 21, 2018, 04:09:51 PM »
The account of the trial is Sally Ramage's !