Author Topic: Claims JB is a psychopath  (Read 23057 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Claims JB is a psychopath
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2020, 02:49:50 PM »
I spy and Holly.  Let's please keep personal comments out of the debate guys. Thanks.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2020, 05:32:39 PM »
If evidence existed pre trial JB had been diagnosed with psychopathy why didn't the trial judge use such in his sentencing remarks?  Eg as follows:

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2020-04-29/sadistic-psychopath-who-murdered-cambridgeshire-teenager-in-1987-jailed-for-earlier-rape/
Out of interest (and I genuinely don’t know the answer to this) but has a diagnosis of “psychopath “ ever been used in evidence against any defendant ever, or is it not considered relevant in a court of law?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2020, 05:38:10 PM »
Out of interest (and I genuinely don’t know the answer to this) but has a diagnosis of “psychopath “ ever been used in evidence against any defendant ever, or is it not considered relevant in a court of law?

Sentencing remarks of The Honourable Mr Justice Sweeney Kt in R v Benjamin Luke Field

I have no doubt, based on the evidence at trial and the Reports of the Consultant Psychiatrists, that throughout the 4 years of your offending you had, and still have, a Personality Disorder which, whether classified as Dissocial (Psychopathic) Personality Disorder (Dr Alcock) or Narcissistic Personality Disorder (Dr Joseph), included a lack of empathy, a callous lack of concern for the feelings of others, and an incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience.

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Sentencing-Remarks-R-v-Field-FINALdocx.pdf
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 05:40:36 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2020, 05:43:30 PM »
If evidence existed pre trial JB had been diagnosed with psychopathy why didn't the trial judge use such in his sentencing remarks?  Eg as follows:

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2020-04-29/sadistic-psychopath-who-murdered-cambridgeshire-teenager-in-1987-jailed-for-earlier-rape/

Why weren’t Barry George’s long list of PD’s used at his first murder trial?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2020, 10:17:47 PM »

I’ve never followed Barry George’s case, Nicholas, so I can’t comment on it

He clearly has mental health issues; I didn’t know he had a PD too

I know little about him, although I remember he was obsessed with Jill  Dando.

The little I have read about him is that he seemed incapable of assassinating Jill on her doorstep, but why were the police so focussed on him, I wonder, when they must have realised that too?

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2020, 01:58:28 AM »

I’ve never followed Barry George’s case, Nicholas, so I can’t comment on it

He clearly has mental health issues; I didn’t know he had a PD too

I know little about him, although I remember he was obsessed with Jill  Dando.

The little I have read about him is that he seemed incapable of assassinating Jill on her doorstep, but why were the police so focussed on him, I wonder, when they must have realised that too?

As far as I recall (and I might be wrong), he had been seen hanging around in the area at the time, and the police found he had collected newspaper articles etc about Jill Dando at his home. Also, they had no other suspects.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2020, 02:20:22 AM »
As far as I recall (and I might be wrong), he had been seen hanging around in the area at the time, and the police found he had collected newspaper articles etc about Jill Dando at his home. Also, they had no other suspects.

They also found a speck of gunshot residue in the pocket of one of his jackets.

Offline Common sense

« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2020, 12:30:18 PM »
They also found a speck of gunshot residue in the pocket of one of his jackets.

He was also a convicted rapist, a stalker, a pathological liar and had an interest in firearms, he once fired a gun down the hallway of one of his friends houses ( so I heard)

He was and remains the most likely suspect IMO but I have to accept that he didn't do it or MDB will sue me!

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2020, 10:43:17 AM »
He was also a convicted rapist, a stalker, a pathological liar and had an interest in firearms, he once fired a gun down the hallway of one of his friends houses ( so I heard)

He was and remains the most likely suspect IMO but I have to accept that he didn't do it or MDB will sue me!

Was Barry George a convicted rapist?! I never knew that.

I know he was a fantasist and pathological liar: he used to hire limousines to go and sit outside the late Freddie Mercury‘s house and would tell fans who were outside that he was Freddie’s cousin. That takes effort in my opinion.

I remember reading that someone tried to get Jill’s electricity bill details before she was killed — which suggests she was being stalked. An assassin wouldn’t bother to do that.

And he did a speck of gunshot powder get into his jacket pocket?

It’s all very strange.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2020, 10:47:38 AM »

Was Barry George a convicted rapist?! I never knew that.

I know he was a fantasist and pathological liar: he used to hire limousines to go and sit outside the late Freddie Mercury‘s house and would tell fans who were outside that he was Freddie’s cousin. That takes effort in my opinion.

I remember reading that someone tried to get Jill’s electricity bill details before she was killed — which suggests she was being stalked. An assassin wouldn’t bother to do that.

And he did a speck of gunshot powder get into his jacket pocket?

It’s all very strange.

There's a board here dedicated to the case:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=106.0
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2020, 10:48:19 AM »

And apparently a ‘single fibre of grey-blue polyester’

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/aug/01/jilldando.ukcrime2

Why was Barry George concerned about looking like the police photofit on the day of Jill Dando's murder if it wasn’t released until 4 days after?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 10:56:14 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2020, 10:49:18 AM »

Hamish Campbell indicated to this in the BBC’s ‘The Jill Dando Documentary’ https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0003w40

You don’t

&

No she won’t

« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 10:52:47 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2020, 10:50:56 AM »
If anyone wishes to discuss the BG case there's a separate board here:

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2020, 10:53:49 AM »
If anyone wishes to discuss the BG case there's a separate board here:

My question to you was and is relevant to this thread Holly

You posted

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2020, 02:13:01 PM »
And apparently a ‘single fibre of grey-blue polyester’

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/aug/01/jilldando.ukcrime2

Why was Barry George concerned about looking like the police photofit on the day of Jill Dando's murder if it wasn’t released until 4 days after?

Can’t see Dr Alan Farthing shopping at C&A...

And as Barry George had the identical trousers...plus gun residue in his pocket identical to the gun that killed Jill Dando...

Sounds highly suspicious to me.