Author Topic: Global warming  (Read 34371 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Global warming
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2019, 06:53:49 PM »
Would she be allowed to enter the country?

She wouldn't dare go there & neither would the Extinction Rebellion crusties.

They'd be banged up.

If ER are serious they should be gluing themselves to the Chinese embassy.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2019, 09:12:50 PM »
She wouldn't dare go there & neither would the Extinction Rebellion crusties.

They'd be banged up.

If ER are serious they should be gluing themselves to the Chinese embassy.
She’s sixteen.  Maybe when she’s older she will martyr herself to the cause.  That would only make you hate her more though, because whatever she does you obviously think she’s beneath contempt.  That’s because you’re a misogynistic white gammon male who probably thinks Jeremy Clarkson is the dog’s.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2019, 09:18:25 PM »
She’s sixteen.  Maybe when she’s older she will martyr herself to the cause.  That would only make you hate her more though, because whatever she does you obviously think she’s beneath contempt.  That’s because you’re a misogynistic white gammon male who probably thinks Jeremy Clarkson is the dog’s.

I don't hate her at all, I just fail to see how playing truant is going to stop China building more coal fired power stations.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 09:23:05 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Admin

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2019, 09:29:06 PM »

It's quite disgraceful the manner in which this child is being exploited.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2019, 09:37:18 PM »
I don't hate her at all, I just fail to see how playing truant is going to stop China building more coal fired power stations.
What do you suggest then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2019, 09:37:42 PM »
It's quite disgraceful the manner in which this child is being exploited.
Exploited by whom?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2019, 09:44:19 PM »
What do you suggest then?

Human extinction, it's a guaranteed way to save the planet.

No humans, no pollution. Simple.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2019, 09:46:56 PM »

Failing that, pitch a tent in Trafalgar Square. That'll work.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2019, 09:47:37 PM »
Human extinction, it's a guaranteed way to save the planet.

No humans, no pollution. Simple.
So you advocate encouraging the Chinese to build more coal fire powerplants whilst actively support the complete destruction of thr Amazon rainforest then?  That will help to hasten our demise.  You are the opposite of Extinction Rebellion, you should start a new movement entitled Extinction Celebration.  Perhaps you could be the figurehead - I’m sure the Chinese won’t bang you up, and Trump will probably give you a medal. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2019, 09:48:54 PM »
Failing that, pitch a tent in Trafalgar Square. That'll work.
No.  Far better would be if we all pretended everything is just fine and dandy and shoot anyone who points out that the planet is in trouble. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2019, 09:52:35 PM »
No.  Far better would be if we all pretended everything is just fine and dandy and shoot anyone who points out that the planet is in trouble.

The planet isn't in trouble.

When I went out this morning the sun shone, the birds sang & there was oxygen to inhale, just like there has been for countless millennia.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2019, 10:01:09 PM »
The planet isn't in trouble.

When I went out this morning the sun shone, the birds sang & there was oxygen to inhale, just like there has been for countless millennia.
So why are you advocating human extinction if everything is just fine?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2019, 10:08:35 PM »
So why are you advocating human extinction if everything is just fine?

You know how it works by now, I take a contrary position to almost every popular opinion.

I like your idea of Extinction Celebration.

Someone beat me to it.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qSluj1x0Jw&fbclid=IwAR3pJ_bWI9YSvQ4J-7ZKroS_Th6vLyBJ4sbL3TsXlmNBBVBcBQ0U-RlNkFQ

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2019, 11:23:50 PM »
You know how it works by now, I take a contrary position to almost every popular opinion.

I like your idea of Extinction Celebration.

Someone beat me to it.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qSluj1x0Jw&fbclid=IwAR3pJ_bWI9YSvQ4J-7ZKroS_Th6vLyBJ4sbL3TsXlmNBBVBcBQ0U-RlNkFQ
Anyone would think you were a troll  @)(++(*

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2019, 11:34:57 PM »

I'm more a WUM than a troll.