Author Topic: What Time Roughly Was The Bedroom Telephone Put In The Kitchen?  (Read 43958 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: What Time Roughly Was The Bedroom Telephone Put In The Kitchen?
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2020, 11:18:08 PM »
How do we know the kitchen phone was used when Nevill and June spoke to Barbara Wilson and Pam Boutflour?

Because when Barbara the secretary phoned Nevill, he was in the kitchen.

Then when Pamela rang June and spoke to Sheila, when June came on the phone she told Pamela “Sheila has gone UP to bed”.

Nevill’s office was, I believe, upstairs...
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2020, 11:20:33 PM »
When I do I make it clear that's what I'm doing. No-one knows when or by whom the 'bedroom' phone was brought downstairs.

But Gunit, WHY would anyone in the household remove the ivory telephone from the bedroom and plug it into the kitchen, when the kitchen phone was working perfectly?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2020, 12:03:20 AM »

Then when Pamela rang June and spoke to Sheila, when June came on the phone she told Pamela “Sheila has gone UP to bed”.

Thanks !

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2020, 12:07:47 AM »

Well,  if you’re saying it was Jeremy — and no-one else was inside the house that night, including the Boutflours — that has to leave Jeremy, no?
We don't know if there was no one else in the house that night do we.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2020, 12:09:26 AM »
Why would the housekeeper put the ivory phone into the kitchen — leaving the bedroom with no phone – and hide the kitchen phone amongst a pile of magazines at the end of the worktop?
The kitchen phone may have developed a fault so they had to borrow the other from the bedroom.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2020, 09:11:34 AM »

Oh dear. Pam doesn't use the words UP to bed, I'm afraid;
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2020, 09:38:27 AM »
Why didn't June or Nevill notice the phone missing in the bedroom?
(In the White House Farm series this was shown by a big, fck off outline where the phone used to be!)
And why would June go for the phone if she had surely noticed it wasn't there when she went to bed? Did Bamber take it at the time  - maybe he saw June trying to get to it? I don't know......
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline APRIL

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2020, 09:48:06 AM »

Your point being, what? They'd set up a truckle bed in a corner for her? A divan in the drawing room, perhaps? Or maybe cleared a space in the cellar?..................or possibly it's just because you love pointing out others' errors when they're opposors?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2020, 10:03:53 AM »

Your point being, what? They'd set up a truckle bed in a corner for her? A divan in the drawing room, perhaps? Or maybe cleared a space in the cellar?..................or possibly it's just because you love pointing out others' errors when they're opposors?

It would have been a good point if it had been true, but as it wasn't the point becomes the poster's willingness to post misinformation.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2020, 02:54:45 PM »
It would have been a good point if it had been true, but as it wasn't the point becomes the poster's willingness to post misinformation.
If she hadn’t gone UP to bed, where do you think June meant?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Caroline

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2020, 02:58:19 PM »

The definition of nit picking! Given that she was sleeping upstairs, she must have gone UP.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2020, 02:59:26 PM »
Why didn't June or Nevill notice the phone missing in the bedroom?
(In the White House Farm series this was shown by a big, fck off outline where the phone used to be!)
And why would June go for the phone if she had surely noticed it wasn't there when she went to bed? Did Bamber take it at the time  - maybe he saw June trying to get to it? I don't know......

Depends when it was moved, doesn't it!

Offline The General

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2020, 03:18:01 PM »
Depends when it was moved, doesn't it!
Does. Which is what I said - did Bamber move it during the attack? But that doesn't jive with the pre-emptive element. Why didn't Bamber prepare the ground by simply unplugging the thing from the wall, or by fouling the connection? That way Nevill may have gone for the phone when if he heard him enter through the window (although more likely investigate actually), but wouldn't be able to use it.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2020, 03:20:23 PM »
Does. Which is what I said - did Bamber move it during the attack? But that doesn't jive with the pre-emptive element. Why didn't Bamber prepare the ground by simply unplugging the thing from the wall, or by fouling the connection? That way Nevill may have gone for the phone when if he heard him enter through the window (although more likely investigate actually), but wouldn't be able to use it.
Out of interest why do you NEVER challenge JB’s supporters?   Just curious to know .
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 04:45:10 PM by mrswah »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Caroline

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2020, 03:22:46 PM »

Perhaps he did unplug it from the wall and moved the phones after everyone was dead.