Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber’s Wetsuit  (Read 1235 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Jeremy Bamber’s Wetsuit
« on: June 29, 2020, 06:40:53 AM »
I came across a photograph of the wetsuit Jeremy wore to carry out the murders. I presume it’s the same one.

His mother’s bicycle is there too.

I don’t think they’re stock images...

I recall Aunt Agatha saying that the wetsuit they gave her of Jeremy’s was red and black. This one is blue...

Just curious if this blue one was his; which means AA go the colour wrong; or if he had two? I read he had just one, though...

Does anyone know if this blue wetsuit is the one he wore?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Myster

Re: Jeremy Bamber’s Wetsuit
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 08:57:37 AM »
I came across a photograph of the wetsuit Jeremy wore to carry out the murders. I presume it’s the same one.

I recall Aunt Agatha saying that the wetsuit they gave her of Jeremy’s was red and black. This one is blue...

Just curious if this blue one was his; which means AA go the colour wrong; or if he had two? I read he had just one, though...

Most definitely not.  Both of those are stock photos which is all you can expect from the liars' lair.

Bamber probably wore something more akin to this one...

[attachment deleted by admin]
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 09:00:42 AM »
Most definitely not.  Both of those are stock photos which is all you can expect from the liars' lair.

Lol.  Probably, he is a bit of a dick after all!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 01:21:28 PM »

I'm amazed that you don't know, you claim to know the answer to everything else imo. If you want to know it's all recorded in the evidence.  8(>((
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 02:06:42 PM »

@)(++(*
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.