Author Topic: The Lying Game - The Crimes That Fooled Britain  (Read 3106 times)

Offline lordpookles

The Lying Game - The Crimes That Fooled Britain
« on: January 06, 2015, 01:43:15 PM »
I wanted to post this documentary about lying and could not find anywhere better to put it. Quite interesting I thought given the emphasis that has been put on the McCanns behaviour. Also the McCanns are mentioned briefly here at 15.15 and the expert says she 100% believes them - would have been even more interesting if she had gone into greater detail:

Think in general it's a good point to note that we are pretty bad at knowing whether people are lying and should keep an open mind.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: The Lying Game - The Crimes That Fooled Britain
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 02:22:01 PM »
Sharon Leal is less than 100% honest, imo.

Watch this one, then tell me they ain't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItxJ6LuhStY
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 06:33:10 PM by John »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline lordpookles

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 07:30:51 PM »
Seen it already and it is not completely irrelevant perhaps. The problem is it's been spliced together by someone to make a point about the McCanns and is not the original TED speech. This is the actual speech from the speaker from TED:

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 09:34:13 PM »
Seen it already and it is not completely irrelevant perhaps. The problem is it's been spliced together by someone to make a point about the McCanns and is not the original TED speech. This is the actual speech from the speaker from TED:

Yes, the point made being, it's bleedin obvious they ain't telling the truth.

But then, I didn't need the video to know that anyway.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.