Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 213265 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #570 on: November 08, 2018, 02:15:24 PM »

its not like their story even added up in any way to make it plausible is it

No, "I cannot remember" just does not cut it!

jixy

« Reply #571 on: November 08, 2018, 02:17:34 PM »
No, "I cannot remember" just does not cut it!

most of what followed didnt cut it either

Offline justsaying

« Reply #572 on: November 08, 2018, 02:18:53 PM »
most of what followed didnt cut it either

My opinion is - there was as much circumstantial evidence against these two as there was Luke.

Offline Nicholas

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #574 on: November 08, 2018, 02:21:46 PM »
My opinion is - there was as much circumstantial evidence against these two as there was Luke.

I have to agree. Given the discrepancies in the timings just adds to it. Luke's phone used just after the presumed timing, had not one trace of blood etc on it

They were at the scene at around the time with missing half an hour but never really had to put up much of an explanation

Lots of chances to fill in the blanks that were never considered.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #575 on: November 08, 2018, 02:22:11 PM »
https://www.scotsman.com/news/ex-drug-dealer-denies-he-was-behind-murder-of-cousin-jodi-1-563199

Ok we have his word for it, with no evidence to back it up whatsoever...

Does not negate the fact that witnesses put them at the V at the exact time the murder is alleged to have taken place yet they heard nothing, saw nothing and couldn't remember why they left their bike unattended...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #576 on: November 08, 2018, 02:24:59 PM »
The only way cannabis could make you act violently is if you had a psychotic episode through smoking it - I do not believe this has been alleged in Luke's case. Nevertheless, there is a large amount of children who smoke cannabis on a daily basis, it does not mean they have the propensity to kill.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #577 on: November 08, 2018, 02:25:12 PM »
I have to agree. Given the discrepancies in the timings just adds to it. Luke's phone used just after the presumed timing, had not one trace of blood etc on it

They were at the scene at around the time with missing half an hour but never really had to put up much of an explanation

Lots of chances to fill in the blanks that were never considered.

It just begs the question why were they believed with nothing but their own word, even though they were at the scene at the right time - yet Luke was not believed? This should be questioned and has every right to be questioned, whether police ruled them out or not. They ruled them out on face value, nothing else. In fact these were the only positive ID's at the scene at the time of the murder - fact!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #578 on: November 08, 2018, 02:25:53 PM »
It just begs the question why were they believed with nothing but their own word, even though they were at the scene at the right time - yet Luke was not believed? This should be questioned and has every right to be questioned, whether police ruled them out or not. They ruled them out on face value, nothing else. In fact these were the only positive ID's at the scene at the time of the murder - fact!

I do not think it is fair to label someone who smoked cannabis a "drug addict" - it's not like he was addicted to heroin. Cannabis has been legalised in some major countries and has just been legalised on prescription in this country. It is not a hard drug and a lot of people use it, does this mean everyone who smokes it are not trustworthy?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #579 on: November 08, 2018, 02:27:18 PM »

And? It was you who was labelling people drug addicts - I never did or have!

jixy

« Reply #580 on: November 08, 2018, 02:29:21 PM »

it sums up the whole case really doesnt it...

just like the description of Luke and his clothes changed again after press releases. All wrong!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #581 on: November 08, 2018, 02:31:36 PM »
it sums up the whole case really doesnt it...

just like the description of Luke and is clothes changed again after press releases. All wrong!

When it comes to fairness and the treatment of others in comparison to Luke  &^^&*

Offline Nicholas

Offline justsaying

« Reply #583 on: November 08, 2018, 02:59:53 PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg20897.html?PHPSESSID=dtkofgrqp4skls1ctca2g954h0#msg20897

I wish I had put a bet on you going to find a link which would try to explain what they could not!  @)(++(*

I am sure when the finger was pointed at them they would have only been too happy to say what they had seen if they had seen it - I do not agree with those posts you have linked, in fact I think the assertion is quite absurd on the basis they were being accused of a crime they allegedly saw someone else commit  @)(++(*

Offline justsaying

« Reply #584 on: November 08, 2018, 03:01:28 PM »
Not forgetting that it is just someone's opinion on another forum which is not opinion based on evidence or fact!