Author Topic: Little Moroccan girl Bushra Binhisa mistaken for Madeleine McCann revisited.  (Read 75874 times)

AnneGuedes

Thats right, blonde children dont have dark haired dark skinned nannies, of course.Clever thinking!
Sometimes they are dark skinned and haired, but they are dressed and behave like nannies.

Offline sadie

i think it is wrong that  those little girls who are clearly cared for were hounded for  looking like maddie  most little girls in  the world look similer as toddlers even i looked  similer to maddie in my photos   as a little girl
Bet their families were paid loads of lolly for the photos Carly.  Loads of lolly for a few hours discomfort.  Bet they laughed all the way to the bank ... and Bushra had some nice goodies bought for her.

Imo, a child that age would soon forget the minor inconvenience.  I was in hospital for ops  and procedures three times by the age of about seven.  Sure I remember bits, but the pain has never dragged me down.  Bushra is only 2, 3 or 5 depending on who you believe.  She will probably never remember any of it, except maybe for the goodies bought for her.

Lyall

Bet their families were paid loads of lolly for the photos Carly.  Loads of lolly for a few hours discomfort.  Bet they laughed all the way to the bank ... and Bushra had some nice goodies bought for her.

That's why her mother said she was terrified is it?

Offline sadie

Well, this child's father came forward to police in Belgium when he recognised his daughter and her nanny from the footage, case closed, but some say "ah but that is what they want you believe"

It really was Madeleine, the powers that be hushed it up!!
Major drug processing and trafficking area Red.  Nobody crosses the Drug Barons.

That little girl walks and has Madeleines mannerisms.  She also looks a lot like her.

Molenbeek st John is situated in one of three major Cannabis places in the world.  Molenbeek is, I believe,  the biggest Cannabis/ Kif processing and distributing place in the world ...  and is largely populated by Moroccans from the Rif Mountains, where 50% of the worlds cannabis is grown.

Three drug related places that Madeleine has ben sighted in.

Drug traffickers are known to also sex traffick and human slave traffick.

Poopoo  everything Red.  Let's make sure that Madeleine isn't found and the perp carries on with his sordid trade, shall we?

Redblossom

What did you say in that post, Redblossom ? Nothing stimulates curiosity like a deleted post... It's a pity there's no deleted posts' cemetery thread.

That you said the bushra girls famiy did ok out of it cos they got some LOLLY and it was just an inconvenience being hounded by the press and asked to prove their daughter was theirs

the Mccanns then had no argument they were hounded by the press since they got paid over a million quid for it!

8((()*/

if I was hounded cos my daughter had blonde hair or looked like Madeline and I had to show her birth certificate or give a dna sample to prove she was my child i think I might probably SHOOT whoever was asking, then demand a million
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 02:21:16 AM by Redblossom »

Offline sadie

i see my post in response to Sadies oking the family being intruded because they got a load of lolly has been deleted, why not  delete the whole stupid fantasist thread??
That would suit you wouldn't it?  Then all the observations would not be there for thinking people to see

What is it with you guys?  seems that anything that makes a serious attempt to unravel the mysteries is instantly ridiculed. 

Do you want this gawd awful guy stealing more kids?  Surely not.

Offline sadie

Bump and goodnight!!!!
Is that aimed at me?  FGS

I have repeatedly said that the little girl on the back of the wo/man is not Bushra.  I am virtually 100% sure of that.  Several reasons mentioned

I have said that she looks remarkably like Madeleine ... and she does.  Several reasons

I have noted that the wo/man carrying does not have a womanly figure apart from some stiff looking boobs and Bushras Mum has softer curves and I have queiried wwhether it is Bushras mother .... several reasons

I have pointed out that Children are kept in Harems in N Afica

I have pointed out thta 3 sightings have been in three major main drug trafficking places

I have assured you that I have a very keen eye onfigures and faces, but you chose not to listen

I have noticed that the little girl in the orange top looks very like Joana Cipriano, facially, posture and general figurewise and also her legs have the rather unusual shape that Joana has in herv known photographs and her feet and ankles are like Joanas too

So many things there  (and some I will have missed, I guess) thta instead of facetious remarks you should,surely be seriosly considering them

BTW,  I have never said that the little girl being carried  IS DEFINITELY Madeleine, but I believe it likely that she is.

It is too late.  I am tired, but enough there to answer your rather silly question.

Nigh Night

Redblossom

Is that aimed at me?  FGS

I have repeatedly said that the little girl on the back of the wo/man is not Bushra.  I am virtually 100% sure of that.  Several reasons mentioned

I have said that she looks remarkably like Madeleine ... and she does.  Several reasons

I have noted that the wo/man carrying does not have a womanly figure apart from some stiff looking boobs and Bushras Mum has softer curves and I have queiried wwhether it is Bushras mother .... several reasons

I have pointed out that Children are kept in Harems in N Afica

I have pointed out thta 3 sightings have been in three major main drug trafficking places

I have assured you that I have a very keen eye onfigures and faces, but you chose not to listen

I have noticed that the little girl in the orange top looks very like Joana Cipriano, facially, posture and general figurewise and also her legs have the rather unusual shape that Joana has in herv known photographs and her feet and ankles are like Joanas too

So many things there  (and some I will have missed, I guess) thta instead of facetious remarks you should,surely be seriosly considering them

BTW,  I have never said that the little girl being carried  IS DEFINITELY Madeleine, but I believe it likely that she is.

It is too late.  I am tired, but enough there to answer your rather silly question.

Nigh Night

Yes aimed at you and nothing to do with Bushra, the belgian girl, look forward to your answer tomorrow why she is madeleine mccann, the girl caught on cctv with her nanny identified by her dad  cinfirmed by police but you continue  to peddle it as a sightng of her! Out of order imo

Yes night night
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 03:14:31 AM by Redblossom »

Offline carlymichelle

There's nothing to agree or disagree with, the issue is to stop nurturing conspiracy delirium.

and to stop exploting another little girl to prove maddie is still alive when most realistic people know she more then likley isnt

Offline sadie

--Quote removed and post edited for continuity--

Please note :  As usual I said MIGHT have happened.  I always know I could be wrong .... but then I could be right too  8(0(*

Redblossom

Are you saying that you prefer for the sighting not to have been checked out Carly?

Are you saying that a little inconvenience ( along with probably a very welcome dollop of re-embursement) is too much ?  Better not to check her out?  That Madeleines fate doesn't matter?  It might be Madeleine but dont check, after all it is a mornings work for the Bushra family

Is that what you are saying?

Im sure if a swat team came round your house looking for a missing kid and it had nothing to do with you  it would be just another mornings work for you and you would have no problem with it

Im sure its a very very little inconvenience being shown as  potential abductors and  asked to PROVE your kid is your own

So little  inconvience isnt it

Bit like a salesman coming to your door, so inconvenient, but you can tell hm to bog off norma,ly, but no, in this case you  need to show your kids birth ceritifcate cos some woman snapped you and said oh they  have Maddie I think and you have to prove it wasnf

lucky b........s didnt need to do a dna  test!! To PROVE their child was THEIRS, how thoroughly disgusting is all this??

but sadie thinks its ok cos they might have been given loads of lollies for Their distress

8-)(--)
of course the other edge is they were paid to take part in some "maddie is in morroco" sham

>@@(*&)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 05:11:23 AM by Redblossom »

Offline carlymichelle

Im sure if a swat team came round your house looking for a missing kid and it had nothing to do with you  it would be just another mornings work for you and you would have no problem with it

Im sure its a very very little inconvenience being shown as  potential abductors and  asked to PROVE your kid is your own

Bit like a salesman coming to your door, so inconvenient, but you can tell hm to bog off norma,ly, but no, in this case you  need to show your kids birth ceritifcate cos some woman snapped you and said oh they  have Maddie I think and you have to prove it wasnf

lucky b........s didnt need to do a dna  test!! To PROVE their child was THEIRS, how thoroughly disgusting is all this??

but sadie thinks its ok cos they might have been given loads of lollies for Their distress

8-)(--)
of course the other edge is they were paid to take part in some "maddie is in morroco" sham

>@@(*&)

well  said!!!  you  are smart enough to understand!!!!!!!  i meant  sadie by  saying that bushka  is maddie is exploting both girls iMO

Offline Admin

This thread has been moderated with argumentative, abusive and irrelevant or duplicitous posts removed.  Please ensure all posts are relevant to the subject title.

A reminder that both girls were in the end identified as not being Madeleine McCann.

Offline sadie

8-)(--)

>@@(*&)
I would be delighted to help in a missing child case.  No chore would have been too great for me.

Furthermore, money or NO money, would not influence my immediate decision to help.

However, I am not living in a poor country like Morocco ... and i can understand thta a Moroccan family would welcome the extra money.

Neither am i living in a major hemp/kif growing area where drug Barons rule.

Lucky b........s about the Benaissa family ?  What are you thinking of Red calling them b........s.

What have they done to you?