Author Topic: Little Moroccan girl Bushra Binhisa mistaken for Madeleine McCann revisited.  (Read 75693 times)

Offline Admin

Yes,  sadie is adamant that the Moroccan woman had Madeleine on her back  ...  and that a lookie-likee daughter was procured by  'them'     ( the  'elites'  )

Not only that,  sadie's  'trained eye'  also  determines that the older child walking alongside is the murdered Joana Cipriano  (  sadie can tell by her ankles  ) 

It's all rather sad really

Oh I see, that must be this image then.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:10:30 AM by Admin »

Offline colombosstogey

Oh I see, that must be this image then.

Its almost like a script from a Bing Crosby film.

The Road to Morocco starring Bing Crosby, Bob Hope and Dorothy Lamour, and featuring Anthony Quinn and Dona Drake.

Introducing Joana Cipriano, and Madeliene McCann.

ITS SICK. These four girls need to be treated with more respect. Two of them minding their own business living their normal lives with their familes in Morocco.

One of them MURDERED by her family, and the other one disappeared without a trace.

Its not a comedy but some posters insist on making it farcical with their bizarre theories and thesis that the children are alive even with evidence to the contrary, and in doing so, jeopardise the lives of other innocent children.

I blame the media too they are also responsible in this and are making a lot of money out of these missing children.

Jeez, sick of the whole thing now.

Offline sadie

Please forgive me.  My internet connection keeps dropping and atm I cannot respond in a serious way to these comments.  Hopefully tomorrow or the day after things will improve.

Offline sadie

Yes,  sadie is adamant that the Moroccan woman had Madeleine on her back  ...  and that a lookie-likee daughter was procured by  'them'     ( the  'elites'  )

Not only that,  sadie's  'trained eye'  also  determines that the older child walking alongside is the murdered Joana Cipriano  (  sadie can tell by her ankles  ) 

It's all rather sad really
My dear Icabod.  Twisting my words as usual.  That is sad.

I have never been adamant that a Moroccan woman was carrying Madeleine on her back.  Try reading my posts and get it right the next  time. 

To start off with I  am not at all certian that the so called woman is a woman at all. 

What I am pretty certain of, is that the little girl being carried is NOT Bushra. 
-  Wrong hair colour
-  Wrong type of hair ... too straight
-  Wrong build ... too bonny
-  Wrong personality... Lacks the interest if the little girl being carried
-  Sits up too high
-  Face is wrong

And what I have thought after careful assessment is that the little girl being carried is remarkably like Madeleine. 
-  The bend of her hair is like Madeleines
-  The fineness of her hair is like Madeleines
-  The hair colour is like Madeleines
-  The fringe length is about what would be expected nearly 4 months after the abduction (0.5 inches /month usually so almost 2" longer than in early may)
-  The little girl sits lower than Bushra does cos the limbs are slimmer.  Madeleines limbs are pretty slim; she would be able to tuck them away and sit low, like the little girl being carried
-  The face hollows and rises are like Madeleines as are the eye sockets and eyes .... and the nose too
-  The little girl being carried is interested in what is going on .... just like Madeleine would be

I have said that on the evidence before my eyes, I do not believe the little girl is Bushra, but I think it likely that it might be Madeleine.  Never have I said that she definitely is Madeleine.  Never have I been adamant that she IS Madeleine.

Please DO NOT twist my words.

Tbqh tho, I think she is .... but it is up to you to decide

------------------------------------------------

Now with Joana

Why are you twisting my words there too, Icabod

My reasons, as you well know were NOT JUST her ankles, but also
-  the shape of her lower legs, which are a little unusual.
-  Her feet, which are quite wide and seem to be a little on the outside of her ankles rather than immediately underneath
-   The comparison of Joanas baby photo to the little girl in the orange top.  The skull shape changes little with age as does the hairline (excepting baldness).  The boney structure of the skull, cheekbones , brow etc varies little with age... and there are definite simialrities.
However, the lower face slims and lengthens with maturity, so that is not such a good guide
-   The general posture of the little girl
-   The general figure of the little girl in the orange top is of a similar type to Joanas
-   The age of the little girl is just about spot on for Jaona, who would be 11, almost 12 in the photo as the girl in the orange top would be too.

Oh and then there are a couple of other factors

1)  Harems of children are kept in N Africa by western businessmen
2)  It is a well recognised fact that drug traffickers are also quite often involved in human trafficking. 
3)  Then there is the Hemp, canabis, hashish trade from Morocco (Rif )

You see trafficking all started way back with global traders and slave trafficking and human trafficking of all kinds.  West to East, and East to west mainly but also South to north and North to south.  Pirates, Privateers, smugglers etc.  Fascinating to read about it.  If you are interested I could recommend a visit to the Slave museum in Liverpool

Gradually the drug trade built up too, where there was demand for it.  Opium, canabis etc. growing in different parts and being trafficked along with slaves around the world.

Interesting stuff to read about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then. of course, there is the Raymond Hewitt possible connection. 

It is my understanding that
-  he has claimed to have seen Madeleine twice. 
-  En route to his campsite from the Northern Morocco Ports, he would have travelled down and back up that road where the group photo was taken.

-  He camped only 25 miles further on from Zinat at Chefchaouen. 
-  He smoked kif (hemp) all the time he was there. 
-  for the journeys both ways he got a phone call and suddenly set off on his journeys (IIRC)
-  The return journey was on about the same day as the group were photographed going somewhere with suitacses and along the same road !
-  Somewhere special, complete with smart clothing and suitcases.

Was the little girl going with Hewitt and mixed in with his six kids? 
Was she, at the very least going in his van , to be carried on to an ocean going boat?
Was the little girl being carried by the wo/man going with them?

Were the other women going to the same destination, but seperately, maybe by boat or maybe by plane from Tetouan International airport just about 15 miles away by road ?

===============

Now, I dont expect most of you to agree, cos you NEVER do, preferring to rubbish EVERYTHING I suggest.

But some might like to read my thoughts as presented here ... and wonder like me.  These are only my thoughts and I make no accusations, but in luie of co-incidences, I think the possibilities maybe should be looked at

Could it have been Madeleine?
Could it have been Joana?

Might the two occasions that Raymond Hewlitt saw Madeleine have been as he transported her to and from Zinat, in his van with his family of 6 children, across the Straits of Gibraltar?

It is up to you now to think what you will.

And do you know what is truly sad, Icabod?

The fact that for some reason you refuse to consider any scenario that Madeleine and Joana might still be alive. 

Offline sadie

Where have you got transvestite from?

Well actually I was thinking more of this under the white blouse

The middle image .... man in false boobs

But now you mention it, the man of interest seems to have "wide" sexual interests.  Maybe you have got something ?  Nah, I dont think so; he is just sexually rampant ... and a jokester ... only imo, of course

Have a good laugh.  I dont mind.  I accept that I could be wrong, but then again I could be right.  The figure carrying the little girl sure looks stiff for a woman .... and VERY slim hipped.  S/he carries very comfortably .  And loved the joke of the blue marker penned nipples

Bushras Mum has a waist and hips that are quite wide

... she has the womanly softness of curves

Also she looks damned uncomfortable carrying Bushra.  That strap across her boobs is worrying her.

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09/bouchraakchar_450x333.jpg

Showing Bochras Mums discomfort at carrying a weight across her boobs

Oh I forgot the blue nipple spots.  They have been faded out of the photographs largely now.   What woman would allow a  man to whirl his blue marker pen over her nipples?

Only my observations and they might be wrong.  I know that. 
There are more subtle things ... but later maybe.  I have to go out now.

I am not totally sure about the wo/man carrying, but I almost 100% sure that the little girl being carried in the group photo at Zinat is NOT Bushra.

Offline Angelo222

I am not totally sure about the wo/man carrying, but I almost 100% sure that the little girl being carried in the group photo at Zinat is NOT Bushra.

Having studied that group photo again I find it very suspicious and especially as parts of it are out of focus, probably intentionally so.

Could be that some unscrupulous money grabbing opportunist photoshopped the original scene picture to make it look like Maddie.

That's exactly the sort of dirty tricks Metodo 3 got up to.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 06:25:40 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline sadie

Having studied that group photo again I find it very suspicious and especially as parts of it are out of focus, probably intentionally so.

Could be that some unscrupulous money grabbing opportunist photoshopped the original scene picture to make it look like Maddie.

That's exactly the sort of dirty tricks Metodo 3 got up to.
Hahahah

Good try Angelo @)(++(*  8(0(*

Offline sadie

Nope, it's definitely a Moroccan tranny with pen circled nipples !! Dem darned Moroccans huh !!
Some people need sectioning....
Are you male or female OP ?

1)  No female would be able to stand a marker pen being whirled on her nipples.  If you were a woman, you would know that.
2)  No woman would walk around with such crude marks pointing out her nipples, especially a modestly all covered Morrocan woman
3)  With imitation boobs on a man . a jokester such as the man I am thinking of. 
With such a jokester and false firm plastic or formed cardboard boobs, it would be "Whoohoo" and a quick twirl on each nipple.  What fun it would be !  How everyone would laugh !

Anyhow consider, hows about the slim male hips.  You have seen Bushras Mums curves and generous hips and her waist.  The fgroup photo wo/man has no curves (no waist) apart from the chest area (False boobs?). 

And how come that the striped apron is big enough around Bushras Mums waist, but is too small around the wo/mans waist? 

Some 6", or so, too small on the wo/man, yet fits Bushras Mum a treat.

how about that? 

Offline sadie

Oh sweet baby Jesus, I honestly thought you were just taking the piss and having a laugh regarding the Moroccan transvestite !
Are you seriously suggesting that the parents of Madeleine McCann can not spot their missing daughter ?

May I ask you a question, have you ever met either Madeleine McCann or Joanna Cipriano ?
I think I might have seen Joana when she was younger, but I am nor sure if she was actually in the village group picking berries on a nature reserve near Figueira.  I have talked about it earlier

Where have i mentioned transvestite?  That is your word.  I have mentioned a sexually rampant jokester ... and only imo ... not a transvestite.

Where did you get that from?

Are you Irish Roman Catholic?  You remind me of a nun I once met, she said "Oh sweet baby Jesus" too.  Seems a strange exclamation to me.  She was the worst Counsellor that I have ever come across.

Offline VIXTE

I visited this threat just now and I agree that there is something odd about the photo.. the girl on the first photo is similar to Madeleine, rather than Bushra.
But could it be the angle the photo was taken?

Re Morocco I remember something what I found really strange.. when there was a report in 2007 about Madeleine seen on a petrol station in Morocco the ITV went there. On this video they showed of the station in the background there were numbers of identical white lorries parked. They were all white and shiny and all had the same logo.

The identical lorry I have seen parked next to 5A on a google earth image of 5A..

I did report this to police at the time but I don't know if they ever investigated this.

Offline VIXTE

But this 'Bushra' thing is easy to prove with the locals.. they know who are the people on the photo and know who the other girl is..  it cannot be someone else, they live there and they know each other..

Lyall

Unlikely, Vixte. They'll have been getting stuff like thrown at them constantly. This case attracts those that way inclined.

Like 9/11!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 01:13:31 AM by Lyall »

Offline VIXTE

Vixte please please please post those photographs / images up on the forum, thanks in advance !!!

There is no photos... it was a video from ITV.. I was looking for that recently.. cannot remember if I found it but will try to find it again.

It was the first ever report from that petrol station in Morocco.. first ever journalist that went there..

Offline sadie

What year do you think you may have seen Joanna ?
About 1999 or 2000.  All the village was out in the adjoining nature reserve picking berries one sunny afternoon.  I am basing the fact that I might have seen Joana on so many of the villagers being there.  It was a wonderful old fashioned sight in my favourite place in Portugal, this nature reserve... right off the beaten track.

Parents picking berries into bags and the kids skipping around chasing butterflies.  Lovely.  I bet the village smelled of jam making that night.... and loads of wine was started also

I have a very protective feeling towards Joana (and towards her Mum especially after all the torture and untruths told about her)

Do you know Figueira OP ?

Have you met Joana or Madeleine ?