Author Topic: Setting the scene for the conclusion of Madeleine's case?  (Read 3782 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Setting the scene for the conclusion of Madeleine's case?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2022, 12:09:01 PM »
No, but the thread title raises the question. My answer, therefore is that the link provided was not related to setting the scene for the conclusion of the Madeleine McCann case.

Which as it should be for a discussion forum.

But I did post another link https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=12347.msg680869#msg680869 rife with the prejudices of years which you appear to have studiously ignored.

Opinions are sometimes formed by journalism and I think it can take a good one not to be beguiled by personal prejudice into promoting things as they would like them to be not as they actually are.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2022, 12:16:20 PM »
Speaking of evidence nothing you are saying is evidence that CM were setting a scene. Others are definitely doing that though;

The Sun reported that it was understood Madeleine's parents, Gerry and Kate, both 54, are aware of the impending closure but have vowed to continue their search.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10713505/Portuguese-police-continue-inquiry-Madeleine-McCanns-disappearance.html

You've lost me a wee bitty there.

Do you think CM tv is yet another organ for promulgating hatred and misinformation aimed at 'McCann'.

Is Manuel Maria Rodrigues the voice of CM - is he a presenter - or is he a person being interviewed just voicing his own opinion.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2022, 12:24:34 PM »
Which as it should be for a discussion forum.

But I did post another link https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=12347.msg680869#msg680869 rife with the prejudices of years which you appear to have studiously ignored.

Opinions are sometimes formed by journalism and I think it can take a good one not to be beguiled by personal prejudice into promoting things as they would like them to be not as they actually are.

It's a matter of opinion whether Natasha Donn's article is 'rife with prejudices' or not.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2022, 01:19:34 PM »

I've got a good one.

Brueckner done it but it's The McCann's fault anyway.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2022, 01:38:13 PM »
You've lost me a wee bitty there.

Do you think CM tv is yet another organ for promulgating hatred and misinformation aimed at 'McCann'.

Is Manuel Maria Rodrigues the voice of CM - is he a presenter - or is he a person being interviewed just voicing his own opinion.

I have no opinion regarding CM or Manuel Maria Rodrigues, except that there's no evidence that either or both of them were trying to set a scene for the conclusion of Madeleine's case.
Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2022, 02:22:29 PM »
Now who's being premature in their judgement ?

I thought it was a male thing, but hey oh!............................. some one will object .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2022, 02:24:48 PM »
I've got a good one.

Brueckner done it but it's The McCann's fault anyway.

CB did what though, in all the guff Wolt has put out , he's never mentioned 5a.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2022, 02:27:28 PM »
CB did what though, in all the guff Wolt has put out , he's never mentioned 5a.

I don't know.  Does it matter?

Offline barrier

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2022, 02:30:27 PM »
If it was Bruckner, prove it"

Indeed, 2007 3 arguidos,' 2011 the PJ reopened with its suggested a suspect, 2014 not wishing to be left out OG questioned some prime suspects, 2020 the Germans roll up, still no charges or even questions of a prime  suspect, any one see a pattern here, simple really no or lack of evidence to go the whole 9 yards.

Offline barrier

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2022, 02:31:32 PM »
I don't know.  Does it matter?

Some ones got to set the scene in any trial.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2022, 02:41:56 PM »

Some ones got to set the scene in any trial.

It won't matter, don't you see, so long as it The McCann's fault.

Offline barrier

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2022, 02:44:51 PM »
It won't matter, don't you see, so long as it The McCann's fault.

Well you never know, CB if charged might reveal just how easy it was to get in to 5a between the written down timelines. 8(0(*

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2022, 02:54:51 PM »
Well you never know, CB if charged might reveal just how easy it was to get in to 5a between the written down timelines. 8(0(*

Perhaps it will all be revealed. Wolters said he had enough evidence to charge him. Mind you, that doesn't mean he has enough to be sure of a conviction.
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2022, 02:55:05 PM »

I don't think relying on Brueckner to set the scene is going to help much.

Offline jassi

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2022, 02:55:21 PM »

Jumping through hoops comes to mind.
Proving beyond doubt where he was from 8 pm onward should be fun.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future