Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408168 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2020, 06:17:06 PM »

Amaral might have been warned of the likely out come of the application to The ECHR.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2020, 06:49:08 PM »
Amaral might have been warned of the likely out come of the application to The ECHR.

That was my assumption until I came across the December Spanish reports associating him with Cristovao's conviction for organised crime.

I think he would be right to be concerned about the ECHR outcome from the point of view of 'losing face' which I think is important to him ... but would that have been enough to silence him.
Don't forget this is the guy who tried to sell the notion without a blush, that Madeleine's body had been smuggled into the church and put into a coffin with a lady's body who was scheduled to be cremated.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2020, 07:03:59 PM »

I think thats quite possible...i think  a recipe for humble pie might be very useful for some posters

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2020, 07:51:22 PM »
I think thats quite possible...i think  a recipe for humble pie might be very useful for some posters

Let's keep this pleasant please.  Amaral's downfall in whatever form is what I want especially if he has been up to no good with Cristovao.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2020, 08:04:13 PM »
Let's keep this pleasant please.  Amaral's downfall in whatever form is what I want especially if he has been up to no good with Cristovao.

i think my post is pleasant...amaral ahs received a lot of support on this forum...i think i should be allowed to say that the support is misplaced...

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2020, 07:17:42 AM »
i think my post is pleasant...amaral ahs received a lot of support on this forum...i think i should be allowed to say that the support is misplaced...

There is nothing wrong with saying that you think the support was misplaced.  I think it was.  But that isn't quite what you said.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2020, 09:16:18 AM »
anyone noticed sils not about...hope theres nothing wrong.....hes normally here 24/7

Offline Brietta

« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2020, 10:12:28 AM »
anyone noticed sils not about...hope theres nothing wrong.....hes normally here 24/7

I certainly hope all is well with him and his family.

When he is on form he makes a valuable contribution to the forum;  what stands out for me was the series of photographs he contributed and I was hoping he might have heard some gossip of interest to this thread, but since Portugal is on lock down like us I rather think that unlikely.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2020, 05:19:43 PM »
Perhaps he will be back when his 50% warning has been spent.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2020, 07:30:37 PM »
Perhaps he will be back when his 50% warning has been spent.

its not called the Justice Forum for nothing.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2020, 07:34:57 PM »
getting back on topic...goncalo amaral....I wonder why sil called his dog Goncarlo.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2020, 07:42:18 PM »
getting back on topic...goncalo amaral....I wonder why sil called his dog Goncarlo.

The dog is actually called Lally which I think is nice.  And let's face it, shouting out "Heel, Gonçalo" on The Algarve might cause some consternation.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2020, 08:45:31 AM »
The dog is actually called Lally which I think is nice.  And let's face it, shouting out "Heel, Gonçalo" on The Algarve might cause some consternation.
The dogs called goncalo.... Which it seems he, has, now changed, to lally... Probably for the reason you describe. I really don't understand why anyone following this case, would call their pet goncalo..
Sil might explain when he, returns

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10605.msg528981#msg528981
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 08:54:28 AM by Davel »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2020, 06:32:11 PM »
Apart from me saying 'probably nothing' in this post, probably nothing.
If it wasn't for a couple of barrel scrapers dredging up any old tat on him on an obscure forum, I doubt anyone knows or indeed cares. LOL.

Spot on Gen.

What I would like to know -  what perfect cop are they comparing him with either in the UK or elsewhere

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2020, 07:15:37 PM »

Spot on Gen.

What I would like to know -  what perfect cop are they comparing him with either in the UK or elsewhere

There are no perfect cops ....but there are bad cops ...and thats what I believe amaral is...based on the evidence